Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August update #3

13»

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 07.09.2018
    scrive quello che vuole 
    "He writes what he wants" ... which basically means you are spamming and this is an english forum

"ripeto  nonostante abbia preso offerte la qualità dei castelli non cambia l'ho ripetuto decine di volte e fralaltro mai avuto una risposta  è ora di smettere i miei soldi li vado a spendere dove c'è divertimento",,
    "I repeat, although I have taken offers the quality of the castles does not change, I repeated dozens of times and never had an answer is now to stop my money I go to spend where there is fun"
    Shares @ au 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    would be good if we could have a seasonal where u can get a decent ish pvp comm, something around 90-100 cy, 20% limit on flanks

maybe it could be in this order:
    - NPC Comm
    - PVP Comm
    - Cast

then back to NPC comm, in that cycle. 

when I say that u do the comm twice, I do not mean that u should not be allowed to do it a second time, I mean that the whole event should not be repeated when it ends, it takes a month per one and drags out far too long. 

also it shouldn't be limited to being able to do it only twice. 

game's too pay 2 win, and I don't blame GGE as it's a business and u need to make money but I also think u should allow hard-working, active non-ruby players to have as much of a chance at getting decent pvp comms without buying rubies, although they'd have to work harder for it but it should be made possible at least. not been playing too long but that's just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Redundancy eventually at some point I am guessing will have to come, because I believe that eventually GGS will run out of good ideas for commanders and cast that are different instead of similar which may help explain why GGS may add fusions later on in the future for unique heroes from the "fusion forge". And trust me on this coming from someone who has played GGS for years that a lot of equipment GGS has moved over into the equipment trader instead of keeping it in the alliance events, but I very much so doubt there will be endless possibilities of unique cast and commanders that will stand out as "different".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Plus, I have noticed similar sets before like the Winter Imp and Headsman Summoning commanders for example that were originally meant for level 70+ players and nine piece sets and I have so many different varieties now of unique cast and especially commanders that if GGS keeps on giving out new commanders and cast I may have to sell some unique sets despite the effort and money I spent time into getting them. Also, for pvp commanders some of them are outdated and may not necessarily be the best commanders for pvp anymore from level 70+ players even from the nine piece Lotus King and Prince of Thieves commanders or the Shadow King commander which is considerably slow in comparison to some of the other commanders with no "longer to detect" bonus while the rest for level 70+ players besides Shapeshifters GGS seems to expect you to spend money on them or like the Ivory Queen spend lots of time and commitment to getting the full set which may take years to even get the full set.
    LOL Shadow King was not meant for high level players to use in PvP; there's a reason it was made to be available to low level players. For relative beginners, Shadow King set is a pretty well-rounded com, good for fake PvP (meaning invaders) once gemmed up. Personally, I'd turn it into an event-tailored com by putting three shapeshifter apprentice gems on it and another cy/front/flank gem. (which I have)
    I mean, it makes sense that the Prince of Thieves is no longer a highly viable commander, being that it was released years ago. Frankly, I'm fine with grinding out shapeshifter (but for base food item, not the com. One is sufficient lol).
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    JYT (US1) said:
    would be good if we could have a seasonal where u can get a decent ish pvp comm, something around 90-100 cy, 20% limit on flanks

- NPC Comm
    - PVP Comm
    - Cast

when I say that u do the comm twice, I do not mean that u should not be allowed to do it a second time, I mean that the whole event should not be repeated when it ends, it takes a month per one and drags out far too long. 

also it shouldn't be limited to being able to do it only twice. 

game's too pay 2 win, and I don't blame GGE as it's a business and u need to make money but I also think u should allow hard-working, active non-ruby players to have as much of a chance at getting decent pvp comms without buying rubies, although they'd have to work harder for it but it should be made possible at least. not been playing too long but that's just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Redundancy eventually at some point I am guessing will have to come, because I believe that eventually GGS will run out of good ideas for commanders and cast that are different instead of similar which may help explain why GGS may add fusions later on in the future for unique heroes from the "fusion forge". And trust me on this coming from someone who has played GGS for years that a lot of equipment GGS has moved over into the equipment trader instead of keeping it in the alliance events, but I very much so doubt there will be endless possibilities of unique cast and commanders that will stand out as "different".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Plus, I have noticed similar sets before like the Winter Imp and Headsman Summoning commanders for example that were originally meant for level 70+ players and nine piece sets and I have so many different varieties now of unique cast and especially commanders that if GGS keeps on giving out new commanders and cast I may have to sell some unique sets despite the effort and money I spent time into getting them. Also, for pvp commanders some of them are outdated and may not necessarily be the best commanders for pvp anymore from level 70+ players even from the nine piece Lotus King and Prince of Thieves commanders or the Shadow King commander which is considerably slow in comparison to some of the other commanders with no "longer to detect" bonus while the rest for level 70+ players besides Shapeshifters GGS seems to expect you to spend money on them or like the Ivory Queen spend lots of time and commitment to getting the full set which may take years to even get the full set.
    LOL Shadow King was not meant for high level players to use in PvP; there's a reason it was made to be available to low level players. For relative beginners, Shadow King set is a pretty well-rounded com, good for fake PvP (meaning invaders) once gemmed up. Personally, I'd turn it into an event-tailored com by putting three shapeshifter apprentice gems on it and another cy/front/flank gem. (which I have)
    I mean, it makes sense that the Prince of Thieves is no longer a highly viable commander, being that it was released years ago. Frankly, I'm fine with grinding out shapeshifter (but for base food item, not the com. One is sufficient lol).
    :))
    Not for me :lol:
    Having 6 shape commanders, and going for 8 atm :))
    Replacind all fc invader sets from inventory 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    GGS already ran out of g00d ideas. They aren't even bothering with reskins at this point.

The most innovative thing they ever did is take the shapeshifter event, from what must have been their failed space game and shoehorn it in to Empire, where it makes even less sense.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    GGS already ran out of g00d ideas. They aren't even bothering with reskins at this point.

The most innovative thing they ever did is take the shapeshifter event, from what must have been their failed space game and shoehorn it in to Empire, where it makes even less sense.
    And deco global system... +shapeshifters +nomads (khan) all these things, all their best things in the last 2 years.. of updates
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 679
    edited 10.09.2018
    GGS??? STOP TO LIE!! DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF " slightly reworked" ????????

If is not the true "Fortunes of the desert sand", give other name for him...
  • Aaron. V (SKN1)Aaron. V (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 11
    I will just chill this month and come back playing next month to see if there will be a better commander from monthly event. I recommend you do the same.  :)
  • Where is the Shapeshifter castellan that you said will be returned next update?

I have 24k charms to spend.
  • would be good if we could have a seasonal where u can get a decent ish pvp comm, something around 90-100 cy, 20% limit on flanks

a lot of players would actually try in the seasonal for a pvp comm I reckon, and it's harder to get pvp comms nowadays without buying rubies or doing shapeshifters

would be better than having poor npc comms for seasonals. also imo not a good idea to have the same comm for a seasonal consecutively. as in the spring ones were each repeated twice, then the lotus - just gets boring the second time. at least the first time there's some excitement for it (debatable), doing it a second time is extremely boring.

- NPC Comm
    - PVP Comm
    - Cast

also it shouldn't be limited to being able to do it only twice. if people spend a lot of rubies they should be rewarded by being able to complete it unlimited times, then maybe the comm could be added soon after to equipment armourer (if it isn't already), so that people who missed out parts of the comm can buy the other parts.

Ich denke auch, dass GGE uns einige PvP-Kommandeure geben sollte, ohne Rubine darauf zu geben.
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    Is anyone actually using the forge thingy?

I took one look at the tutorial and thought "life's too short to be bothered with that"
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Yeah, I fiddled around with it a bit and managed to figure how to work it. My issue is being bothered to play long enough to get the fusion dust rewards LOL.
    Most deco's that you can be bothered with need a level 4 catalyst to upgrade at least. So, every time I've found that I have catalysts below level 4 (won from event rewards), I go under the catalysts tab of the fusion menu, click the plus button on the level 1/2/3 catalyst, and disassemble until i run out of catalysts or fusion energy. Sometimes I'll then make level 4 catalysts, or go back to the main tab and upgrade the forge.

To upgrade a deco, click the big middle button thingy. Then, at the top, chose a deco from your storage, and an appropriate catalyst (click on it's icon, not the plus sign), and then the confirm selection button. Now, click the regular fusion button. Congratulations, you are now one miniscule step closer towards a slightly better deco.
    Discord: JYT#1574
Sign In to comment.