Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August update #3

Comments

• This seems to be the values of the new Desert Sourceress Com from August 3 Update:

http://prntscr.com/kluov2

(it has the equipment pieces at different tech steps, added to that the gems, boni for all 9 pieces, and additionally the hero. Since ranged and melee have a cap of 90 for equipment + gems + boni I have applied that.)

This is completely different from the original com (teched to just 12):

http://prntscr.com/klup9w

Please give the com a different name. Right now all equippment pieces and gems and the hero have both the same picture as well as the exact same name.

Once we accumulate the pieces for the new commander we will have a very difficult time differentiating it from the old com. And since the new com pieces are junk it's extremely important to be able to tell them apart from the original com. Or there will be the danger of accidentally selling the old com pieces rather than the new junk com pieces.
    just sell them as you earn them like i'm doing with the elephant thingy !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • edited 25.08.2018
    You do if you don't want to make same mistake again.
    Also,

Terrible update
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    Also,

Terrible update
    that has always been a thing lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Also,

Terrible update
    Yeah, bcz that shape camp is being attacked by another player, so either you have to be faster than him, or slower... that's how it works..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Judeling (US1)Judeling (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    This update seems especially pointless if you are going to introduce Fusion Equipment soon.
    While the constant tweaking of sets may be of some help for newer players it certainly doesn't help with retention of established players and indeed may accelerate their departure.
    Rethink your commanders and go to some more 5 piece sets and allow people to Gem them up for specials. Bring the Forge (at least for Jewels) back into the game. 

• Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Thank you for pointing this out! The pages of fusion rewards is way too much. One or two here and there, I wouldn't mind -- but whole pages of worthless rewards!  Come on -- the point spread in the nomads is already bad enough, now players have to hit 45 camps just to get through it (average 100 pts a hit) -- or worse if u don't have tools - it could take around 70.  It only gets better when the point spread is 2-3K points.  I won't even buy the packages for the nomads anymore. We have to go through hundreds of tools to win 50.  It used to be an event I liked until the point spread became too much, and now it is completely worthless after u hit the fusion forge rewards. I only play it now to feed my guys.  
  • Thank you for pointing this out! The pages of fusion rewards is way too much. One or two here and there, I wouldn't mind -- but whole pages of worthless rewards!  Come on -- the point spread in the nomads is already bad enough, now players have to hit 45 camps just to get through it (average 100 pts a hit) -- or worse if u don't have tools - it could take around 70.  It only gets better when the point spread is 2-3K points.  I won't even buy the packages for the nomads anymore. We have to go through hundreds of tools to win 50.  It used to be an event I liked until the point spread became too much, and now it is completely worthless after u hit the fusion forge rewards. I only play it now to feed my guys.  
    Actually, I have noticed that the points required to get all the rewards remains the same. Just simply 2 more pages added. I also noticed as well that the requirements to get the first and second pieces of a set were reduced and the requirement for the last piece of equipment on the last page or hero remains the same as it was before. The rewards are more spread out now, but it has no affect on points needed to complete all of the pages.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • OMG gge have u gone mad removing those gems rewards and placing those shitty lame deco upgrading things in place of them 
  • DOLCEANGELO (IT1)DOLCEANGELO (IT1) IT1 Posts: 630
    when will the events rotation of the month of September be published?
    thank you
  • ora avete stancato  basta con questi castelli  copi e incolla  tutti tarati sui 450/500 difese è ridicolo è inutile spendere per offerte se quelli sono i risultati mi state facendo venire voglia di smettere
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 631
    Just wondered september update and events.
    could we have a change in schedule event instead of say nomads first , why 
    not try something different like. crows first, fls second, sams third, nomads fourth and beri fifth.
    Now that will get people playing event more and put some excitement back in to game.

Think with idea like that I should be working for GGe gis a job :)
  • Old Barn (US1)Old Barn (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Stale.
  • So lazy, fix your mistakes, before your game dies... it's already capsizing lol.
    Too old to compete with the rich kids these days.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Just wondered september update and events.
    could we have a change in schedule event instead of say nomads first , why 
    not try something different like. crows first, fls second, sams third, nomads fourth and beri fifth.
    Now that will get people playing event more and put some excitement back in to game.

Think with idea like that I should be working for GGe gis a job :)
    if this order of events shows up im gonna hibernate for a week.
    back to back copies of the same event? No thank you.

Discord: JYT#1574
  • J-S (GB1)J-S (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    would be good if we could have a seasonal where u can get a decent ish pvp comm, something around 90-100 cy, 20% limit on flanks

a lot of players would actually try in the seasonal for a pvp comm I reckon, and it's harder to get pvp comms nowadays without buying rubies or doing shapeshifters

would be better than having poor npc comms for seasonals. also imo not a good idea to have the same comm for a seasonal consecutively. as in the spring ones were each repeated twice, then the lotus - just gets boring the second time. at least the first time there's some excitement for it (debatable), doing it a second time is extremely boring.

maybe it could be in this order:
    - NPC Comm
    - PVP Comm
    - Cast

then back to NPC comm, in that cycle. 

when I say that u do the comm twice, I do not mean that u should not be allowed to do it a second time, I mean that the whole event should not be repeated when it ends, it takes a month per one and drags out far too long. 

also it shouldn't be limited to being able to do it only twice. if people spend a lot of rubies they should be rewarded by being able to complete it unlimited times, then maybe the comm could be added soon after to equipment armourer (if it isn't already), so that people who missed out parts of the comm can buy the other parts.

game's too pay 2 win, and I don't blame GGE as it's a business and u need to make money but I also think u should allow hard-working, active non-ruby players to have as much of a chance at getting decent pvp comms without buying rubies, although they'd have to work harder for it but it should be made possible at least. not been playing too long but that's just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 05.09.2018
    would be good if we could have a seasonal where u can get a decent ish pvp comm, something around 90-100 cy, 20% limit on flanks

a lot of players would actually try in the seasonal for a pvp comm I reckon, and it's harder to get pvp comms nowadays without buying rubies or doing shapeshifters

would be better than having poor npc comms for seasonals. also imo not a good idea to have the same comm for a seasonal consecutively. as in the spring ones were each repeated twice, then the lotus - just gets boring the second time. at least the first time there's some excitement for it (debatable), doing it a second time is extremely boring.

maybe it could be in this order:
    - NPC Comm
    - PVP Comm
    - Cast

then back to NPC comm, in that cycle. 

when I say that u do the comm twice, I do not mean that u should not be allowed to do it a second time, I mean that the whole event should not be repeated when it ends, it takes a month per one and drags out far too long. 

also it shouldn't be limited to being able to do it only twice. if people spend a lot of rubies they should be rewarded by being able to complete it unlimited times, then maybe the comm could be added soon after to equipment armourer (if it isn't already), so that people who missed out parts of the comm can buy the other parts.

game's too pay 2 win, and I don't blame GGE as it's a business and u need to make money but I also think u should allow hard-working, active non-ruby players to have as much of a chance at getting decent pvp comms without buying rubies, although they'd have to work harder for it but it should be made possible at least. not been playing too long but that's just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Redundancy eventually at some point I am guessing will have to come, because I believe that eventually GGS will run out of good ideas for commanders and cast that are different instead of similar which may help explain why GGS may add fusions later on in the future for unique heroes from the "fusion forge". And trust me on this coming from someone who has played GGS for years that a lot of equipment GGS has moved over into the equipment trader instead of keeping it in the alliance events, but I very much so doubt there will be endless possibilities of unique cast and commanders that will stand out as "different".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Plus, I have noticed similar sets before like the Winter Imp and Headsman Summoning commanders for example that were originally meant for level 70+ players and nine piece sets and I have so many different varieties now of unique cast and especially commanders that if GGS keeps on giving out new commanders and cast I may have to sell some unique sets despite the effort and money I spent time into getting them. Also, for pvp commanders some of them are outdated and may not necessarily be the best commanders for pvp anymore from level 70+ players even from the nine piece Lotus King and Prince of Thieves commanders or the Shadow King commander which is considerably slow in comparison to some of the other commanders with no "longer to detect" bonus while the rest for level 70+ players besides Shapeshifters GGS seems to expect you to spend money on them or like the Ivory Queen spend lots of time and commitment to getting the full set which may take years to even get the full set.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ripeto  nonostante abbia preso offerte la qualità dei castelli non cambia l'ho ripetuto decine di volte e fralaltro mai avuto una risposta  è ora di smettere i miei soldi li vado a spendere dove c'è divertimento
  • scrive quello che vuole 
Sign In to comment.