We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A great goodbye

benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
edited 03.08.2018 in Player introductions
Well, this thread is exactly what the title says: A goodbye.

Goodbye to everyone in this beautiful forum.

Thank you all for letting me into your community. Thank you for letting a stranger, a spanish-speaking weird guy into this family, but now I have to keep going.

I did a deep and emotional goodbye at the spanish forum, yet I don't feel like doing that here, most of the people that welcomed me to this forum are gone by now, gone through the shadows, without no one knowing or caring about their absence.

I don't want to go through the shadows, but that's the only way that's possible for me to leave right now, as the whole forum is in darkness. I still have hope that this forum will rise again, this one and the game itself; yet I won't keep on being a slave to the memories that attached me to this place.

I'll be here for a week more, starting yesterday, so... yeah.

Goodbye to everyone, and as I can't thank everyone individually, I won't thank anyone individually, but they, those who earned my trust, they know who they are; to you: Thanks!
cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
"To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
"Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1
    I will miss you a lot :(

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    I will miss you a lot :(
    I'll miss you too, my friend  :'(
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 468NL1
    Goodbye Benja!
    Another one gone. :-(
    All the best for your future.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    Goodluck to you Benja was good meeting you on the forums mate. 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Good Luck Benja.
    You're the guy that keept this forum alive on the off-topic/game community. I always liked to see people be active on forums, not in all sections, but atleast on the game / off-topic community, it shows us that we're unite in a way :) 
    In a way that i can't describe it, in the game we are all playing the same game, the same mechanics, but here in forums is totaly another story. Each person has the free to ask for help, questions, or to chill / chat with others on the forum.

I'll always remember this pineapple that made me laugh in some threads :)

Anyways mate, be like that pineapple, put some glasses on, and go out relax, enjoy the life, the time that you missed because of this game.
    GoodBye, and have a nice day and life wherever you will go. 

Emanuel
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Goodbye Benja, and goodluck. A bit dissapointed that you didn't get to that 10,000 comments marke :wink:
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Goodbye Benja, and goodluck. A bit dissapointed that you didn't get to that 10,000 comments marke :wink:
    Oh, yes I did, only that not with this account.

A big thank you to everyone for their words.
    cat

• Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) Posts: 7,477GB1
    You shall be missed. This forum is more or less dead anyways. :(
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • @benja084 (ES1) Farewell, on behalf of Graycat (and Sandravlc/Taggart, RaymondMay11, Jeethboss, and the others.)

Time passes and many things change; the workings of men and the ideologies of mankind, but it is not as if all things change, and it is those unchanging things which we must base our decisions; whether to stay or leave.
    .... most of the people that welcomed me to this forum are gone by now, gone through the shadows, without no one knowing or caring about their absence. I don't want to go through the shadows, but that's the only way that's possible for me to leave right now, as the whole forum is in darkness. 
    The few who become enlightened enough to to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture and surroundings will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. 

Good luck, Benja. Thanks for playing forum games with us on all the forum threads. Go after your dreams, no matter how unattainable others think it is. Surround yourself with people who love you, support you, and believe in your dreams.

Best wishes for your future,
    ~ Graycat's Forum Cult
Sign In to comment.