Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gerbrandt Heirlooms set delivery issues

So I go into the Beri invasion with 3 pieces and gems from the previous one and work my way through to a modest top 50 position and get the remaining 2 peices, 2 gems and the hero.

go into equipment to set up the new comm, first 3 pieces and gems in place, hero and twonew gems in store, but the armour and artifact no where to be seen.  I am careful enough not to have sold the other pieces, so I can only conclude that they were not delivered.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    YOu get 3 pieces per event you got 3 new pieces so nothing wrong

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    Plenty wrong.
    got 3 kit + 1 hero and 6 gems; heor was delivered last round, but not the armour or the artifact.

so a delivery problem, if something comes in threes and you get the last o the three (hero in this case), then the other two should  be in store.

Not the first time there have been equipment delivery problems...
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    It sounds like you skipped a month and got the same gems again.
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    NO, it is still myserious, and I cannot figure it - unless others have skipped a month, but I don't htink so.
Sign In to comment.