We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Farewell

124»

Comments

• Always appreciated your help in in the forum, Angus!  You will be missed.

Falconworth
    falconworth @ usa 1
  • Godspeed Ang ~ OB
  • Death Spear (IN1)Death Spear (IN1) Posts: 62IN1
    edited 02.08.2018
    Thanks for helping out all of us with your guidance..
    We will truly miss you...
    You've been the best EN mod around here and you always encouraged us to raise our voices
    Thank You Ang and
    Farewell Mate..

The Devil
  • Good luck with the future mate! ;)
    Rising Kings - War Marshal
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Good Luck mate!
    you were one of the best BMs
    will miss you :'(

P.S:iused to beleive in players leaving gge but this is taken a new level
    sigh 
    to many people are going and the game is dying and some of us still play it like idiots
    and others spend on it like ----
    i better not say it >:)
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • bene scriviamo al nuovo moderatore per l'ennesima volta volete dare qualche castello dei corvi decente? oltre 200 attacchi è ho trovato un solo  castello con 1000 difese tra cui 200 erano contadini state facendo perdere il gusto di giocare e non venitemi a dire che è random si vede che non funziona il vostro random ormai funziona solo il comprare rubini se vuoi giocare tra parentesi io sono uno di quelli che gli ha sempre comprati ma a queste condizioni non conviene più

anche se sò che non riceverò alcunchè vi ringrazio lo stesso

• Titurel (ASIA1)Titurel (ASIA1) Posts: 1ASIA1
    Concordo con quanto detto dall'amico Gabry.... state tirando un po' troppo la corda e modulando passo dopo passo il game verso che spende di piu invece verso chi si applica e si da da fare. Chiaro che voi come ogni altra impresa dovete produrre reddito e questo si sa ma state togliendo troppo.
    Inoltre spariti parecchi pacchetti regalo per tutti i membri della coa, aumentati in maniera esponenziale i punteggi per avere premi e, nonostante lo aveste promesso ( in qualche mese ) non avete ripristinato la possibilita' di passarsi strumenti da un player a un altro come avveniva prima tramite laboratori e monumenti. LO FATE O NO?
    Per non parlare poi della Ruota della Fortuna dove avete decuplicato i biglietti che servono per fare un giro... ok ok avrete sicuramente valutato tutto ma ripeto non tirate troppo la corda...
    Gioco dal 2012 il game mi piace ma rimodulate qualcosa in special modo i premi per i player coa a livelli piu' bassi, ampliate i pacchetti regalo e SENZ'ALTRO date la possibilita' come c'era prima di passarsi strumenti da player a player.
    P.S. Una volta sono stato per ben 4 ( quattro ) tornei stranieri o corvi senza MAI TROVARE un castello attaccabile oltre 600.
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 248NL1
    edited 10.08.2018
    Good Luck mate!
    you were one of the best BMs
    will miss you :'(

P.S:iused to beleive in players leaving gge but this is taken a new level
    sigh 
    to many people are going and the game is dying and some of us still play it like idiots
    and others spend on it like ----
    i better not say it >:)
    Yes, the game is dying and it looks like the forum is almost taking his last breath too… 

(Ow, but the popups are in very good condition, just another freezeover during planning a attack.) 
  • Goodbye and good luck Angus!

-Vet

• wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) Posts: 86GB1
    I notice in Ang "stats" he does not include the stat that he frequently used bots (He admits it) and encouraged/taught other Alliance members how to do so and then has the cheek to rant about other alliances and their actions  - laughable
  • -_- how inconsiderate of you, @wozzell. This was his farewell thread, and you have the nerve to come on here and post something like THAT about angus? I'm sorry, but I just HAD to point out in case it wasn't obvious how inappropriate your comment actually was.

fyi...the past post of this thread was about a month ago so maybe it wasn't necessary to bump this thread with a comment like that, but fine.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) Posts: 86GB1
    Inconsiderate?? (the writer) - did you read his farewell post mate? If you had you would have seen Ang took the opportunity to tell other alliances (and individuals) how to play the game in a befitting manner - I simply pointed out (along with others)  that our Ang was not quite the whiter than white player himself when it came to following Game rules? I will leave it up to our more educated members to make their minds up on that one

FYI - I visit this rarely (hence the reason for not seeing this post earlier) as i find some of the posts very immature and some responses somewhat ill informed "Bumping the thread" as you state is not something i am interested in

PPS - just looked at your profile - 33 posts reported as spam and 9 as abusive - all in just a year - going well!
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,506GB1
    Named my castle appropriately that time

https://prnt.sc/lcg0f7

F
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Sad to see you leave!
    Good luck in RL :-)
  • i also started playing in 2013 youv ha a good run... im gonna have a better one though
  • PomPoko (AU1)PomPoko (AU1) Posts: 13AU1
    bye

but it’s time for me to move onto other things

What will you be moving onto?

Good luck!

Sign In to comment.