We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Farewell

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 474NL1
    BumMer Angus!

Thanks for your efforts and contributions that have made this place a better place.

Wishing you all the best for your future!
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    Goodbye Angus and Thank you for all your efforts on our behalf over the last few years.
    All the best with whatever you are moving on to.
    Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Goodbye Angus and I Thank you for all your efforts

No longer on USA 1(still available on int1)
    Quit the forums on 2 oct,2018 only playing game
  • Godric (AU1)Godric (AU1) Posts: 5AU1
    Thanks for your service Angus!!  You in particularly have helped me in multiple occasions. Take care and wishing the very best! - Godric (Pedro)
    Godric @ au 1
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    All the best for the future ang '' i bet you'll be back hehe
  • i always see ur posts on forum and i really sad u r leaving .........anyway good luck for future
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) Posts: 114GR1
    Thnx for your help. Good luck Ang!
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • andybash (GB1)andybash (GB1) Posts: 15GB1
    i as player on game gave us few laughs but do agree with you one thing cg have to be stopped vas the game disappear the amount players leaving due your lot cheating preats do not cheat but good luck real life all got to say
  • krs25 (GB1)krs25 (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 28.07.2018
    lol @andybash (GB1) we did not cheat we fought the war fair in till you lot  broke the rules 

and if your players cant handle bit of pvp then its the wrong game for them

their should go play farm vile
    Post edited by krs25 (GB1) on

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 269GB1

"Now, for those of you on the UK server (feel free to skip if not interested in this bit) I’ve been playing alongside (but not from Odins) for all of these years. I know a heck of a lot of you think that you hate me ;) but I’m not some evil guy set out to destroy a server - what would be the point in that? Nah - some of you need to wake up to the fact that PvP is a core aspect of the game - and that rules restricting it won’t stop those who really want to do it - so it’s best to discuss any rules properly with people if you want a majority of player following the same player created ‘code’ - otherwise you’ll just lead to more problems.

I don’t think the ‘UK 1 Code of Conduct’ has all that long left in it - you need to work together to create something new which works for a wider majority of players - otherwise it’ll all fall down and nobody will know what anyone else is following. Y’all need to have less animosity in all these server rooms on Skype or whatever - it doesn’t help that some people are speaking volumes with silence - but y’all need to have less of those snide comments, etc. I can’t say I’ve been innocent of getting caught up in all this - as I’m sure many of you will testify to the fact that I got carried away in some discussions in one of the rooms in the latest Odins war ;) But just because someone is better with words than someone else doesn’t mean that the first person should be called out for lying just because the second person didn’t understand it for example :D

Now - a quick view of the top end of the UK server from my perspective:

CG - Cut the crap you lot - you’ve been spiralling into a worse version of the alliance you once fought to remove from the server because of their actions - and have just turned into the new BSK - multi accounting and account sharing out the wazoo along with just muscling your way into the situation you want at any point.

Prae - Cut the crap too - You try and be the server police - which is a move which helps nobody - especially when you’re no better than the rest of them - admittedly, you don’t break the code of conduct, etc. as often as other alliances - but that’s just because you’re more focussed on events, etc. IMO - RE: Multi accounting/account sharing/bot use, etc. Look up Matthew Chapter 7 Verse 3-5 some time… 

Odins - I’ve said some stuff to you which is more my opinion of what’s going on already - and I’ll come back to you in a bit - but for now in this section - You’re an awesome PvP alliance - but don’t forget that - and don’t exploit it, no need to get dirty in PMs when you can wipe the smile off someone’s face with a single hit lol. " 

" Every player reading this

Don’t give GGS too much hate - if you don’t like something - vote with your feet - leave the game, or stop spending on an event, don’t just kick up a fuss on here - do something to show them you don’t like something - don’t just say you don’t. "

Re Forum - Thank you for all your efforts and informative posts. They have been very useful to a great many people and it is very good of you to have put in so much time and done it so diligently. 

Re Not giving GGS to much hate - I am voting with my feet and wallet. I have banged my head on that wall for as long as I intend and, after nearly 5 years, have stopped funding them and voting with my feet.

Re UK Community 

Everyone has their own viewpoint and opinion and no one opinion should be passed off as fact. E.G As a member of prae I can easily say, cut the crap to you, we are not trying to be server policemen at all. it's an age old piece of rubbish that gets leveled at alliances that are dominant and disagree with each other. Every alliance is entitled to make whatever choices and 'rules' as they see fit, but just because you do, don't expect that others will agree with them and may choose to hit that red button to make sure you know it. 

Feel free to publish your evidence for multi-accounting / bot use etc as it is wrong to throw out accusations as you walk away and not back it up with evidence and fact. To my current knowledge there are no multi accounts in prae nor are there any using Bot's etc though without pointing fingers I do agree that multi accounting and bot use on the UK1 server is a major issue and one that GGS has no intention of dealing with so good luck to everyone still playing. 

Good Luck for whatever you decide to do in the future. 

Regards
    Cheryl
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Another one bites the dust  :( Sad to see u go Ang, never knew u much but u've always seemed a great person and kind fellow. Wish u all the best for ur future endeavours. Can't thank u enough for ur services to the community.

Good luck and wish u a happy life with good health :smile:

Regards,
    Coyo

Coyote666 @ AU1

• andybash (GB1)andybash (GB1) Posts: 15GB1
    lol @andybash (GB1) we did not cheat we fought the war fair in till you lot  broke the rules 

so you think not running multis not cheating ok fair then lmao
  • lol @andybash (GB1) we did not cheat we fought the war fair in till you lot  broke the rules 

so you think not running multis not cheating ok fair then lmao
    do you have proof that we used muti accounts as i would love to see them as it rude to say something without proof 

And may i ask why did accounts in your alliance  with no loot , no troops suddenly come active ?

and why did most of you  lot go into pro and let mike fight alone.Without mike you would be  gone just like uknighted and bsk all gone 

so next time man up and fight dont hide behind mike 

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    @krs25 (GB1)
    @andybash (GB1)
    Goddammit you two stfu. This is not what the thread is supposed to be about.
    --
    Goodbye Angus. You will be sorely missed.
    You made the game so easy to learn and understand. You're leaving gigantic shoes to fill lol.
    Best of luck to you out there :smile:
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Hi Ang,

Thanks for your efforts as moderator. I just have one criticism of GGE/moderators in general, if you know a player/alliance is breaking the games rules to the detriment of the other players/alliances then why not take action to remove them.

All the best in RL
    Steve
    coston @ en 1
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    edited 28.07.2018
    Whos having your account

EDIT: remembered some people take stuff too seriously, this is a joke. Trying to point at the severe account swapping/multi-ing in this game.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Whats happening to the website??
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Sorry your going Ang1243.

Good luck in all you do and thank you for all your help and tips over the years.
Sign In to comment.