Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

wheel of fortune and lucky pennies please go away

gge has decided that profits are more valuable than the quality of play, I'm truly sorry for the person that decided this was a positive decision for our game enjoyment what a bone headed move. it would have been better to just eliminate them all together than leave them there as a reminder of how greedy gge is. deathfish of Grumpy HH
deathfish @ usa 1

Comments

• "Believe it or not, I benefited from the wheel of fortune." - Said no one ever
  • "Let's add lucky pennies back and rework wheel of fortune so people hate them so much they forget that it was ever a good thing."
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 24.07.2018
    "Believe it or not, I benefited from the wheel of fortune." - Said no one ever
    Apparently I'm no one? Along with everyone else who used it to get VIP time, tools, and rubies?

Oh you mean the newer, reworked WoF? Okay yeah that is an extremely fair point
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file