We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My Goodbye

Hello all,

As you read by the title this is my goodbye to everyone in the forums, ive been playing this game for almost 6 years on and off. 

2 days ago I ran into a pole on my pushbike, I suffered a mild concussion. If I wasn't wearing a helmet I wouldn't even be writing this, either being dead or still in hospital. 

I think this crash was a good wake up call that life is too short to waste. Imagine, 17 year old boy that has spent almost half his life on a game dies. What a life he lived. 

This game has destroyed my life - from losing job opportunities to losing friends. The game is now too pay to win. Not only do you invest large sums of time in to it, but you also have to waste real money. 

There is a point in every man's life where he needs to stop playing castle games - Albert Einstein

But seriously, everyone please quit. It's better for everyone, especially the people around you. 

Peace out. Love yous <3
Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 

Comments

• Good luck with that head injury and thank God you managed to escape the game, your wallet will thank you later.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    I'm not good at saying goodbye.
    But good luck in real life mate.
    I'm pretty sure you had a lot of fun in this server, the time you played here.So,if you ever think to come back. Chose asia 1. 
    You have a lot of friends, maybe not me. But others.
    So again, good luck.

Another legend leaves :disappointed:

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Good luck bro wish u happy life 
    Hard Boi
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    Good luck with that head injury and thank God you managed to escape the game, your wallet will thank you later.
    Haha yeah mate. Spent already ~$140 in the last 2 weeks. Thanks as well, I'm still forgetting things pretty common but I think that's because I'm working when I shouldn't have been.

I'm pretty sure you had a lot of fun in this server, the time you played here.So,if you ever think to come back. Chose asia 1. 
    So again, good luck.

In all honesty, Asia is horrible. I higjhi suggest AU1, it's a decent size, top 100 doesn't require buying (most times anyway), but still allows PvP and a very friendly group + only 1 language instead of 527482 on Asia xD

But thanks, I will pop in once a day on my accouta, just to see how things are and chat with a few people that I won't give my personal info too/they won't, you can have a chat with me :D

Good luck bro wish u happy life 

Thanks man, if you're the KSC that deleted their account - I used you to send screenshots I wanted to save in my archive xD
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Good luck with that head injury and thank God you managed to escape the game, your wallet will thank you later.
    Haha yeah mate. Spent already ~$140 in the last 2 weeks. Thanks as well, I'm still forgetting things pretty common but I think that's because I'm working when I shouldn't have been.

So again, good luck.

In all honesty, Asia is horrible. I higjhi suggest AU1, it's a decent size, top 100 doesn't require buying (most times anyway), but still allows PvP and a very friendly group + only 1 language instead of 527482 on Asia xD

But thanks, I will pop in once a day on my accouta, just to see how things are and chat with a few people that I won't give my personal info too/they won't, you can have a chat with me :D

Thanks man, if you're the KSC that deleted their account - I used you to send screenshots I wanted to save in my archive xD
    yup real one but dont remember about screenshots :P

Hard Boi
  • Good luck! Glad you weren't seriously injured. 

So again, good luck.

gl and just a question of curiosity, how many people are in asia1? Its just a curious question. Trying to find how many poeple still play this game. Also, anyone know a site where you can look at the player pop. stats on each server?
    TuckTuck @ WWW 1

Been playing this game since it was released but I restarted to adapt to the new things.

"Sometimes, you just want your enemies to strike  you as many times as they can so you can find out all of their secrets."
    -TuckTuck
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    I think this officially inspired me to fully quit. Hooyah, enjoy life man. Lets get off this nightmare

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Hello all,

As you read by the title this is my goodbye to everyone in the forums, ive been playing this game for almost 6 years on and off. 

2 days ago I ran into a pole on my pushbike, I suffered a mild concussion. If I wasn't wearing a helmet I wouldn't even be writing this, either being dead or still in hospital. 

I think this crash was a good wake up call that life is too short to waste. Imagine, 17 year old boy that has spent almost half his life on a game dies. What a life he lived. 

This game has destroyed my life - from losing job opportunities to losing friends. The game is now too pay to win. Not only do you invest large sums of time in to it, but you also have to waste real money. 

There is a point in every man's life where he needs to stop playing castle games - Albert Einstein

But seriously, everyone please quit. It's better for everyone, especially the people around you. 

Peace out. Love yous <3
    good luck mate u may not knw me much but i beleive you will prosper in life tc
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p

• This game has destroyed my life - from losing job opportunities to...

You lost job opportunities at 17?

Im just glad you're okay from your bike crash.
    Dont worry about the job offers you lost.. im sure Mcdonalds will contact you again
  • To be fair, having a job is better than this game.

SIKE they both suck.

You can always go to your favorite website and find out how a lot of local woman are interested in meeting you ;)

^ if u laughed at this kys perv. jk don't

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    And another one bites the dust...

Good luck man, I haven't had the honor of personally playing with you, but from your forum posts I can see that you were a true legend indeed.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) Posts: 81GB1
    edited 26.07.2018
    To be fair, having a job is better than this game.

SIKE they both suck.

You can always go to your favorite website and find out how a lot of local woman are interested in meeting you ;)

^ if u laughed at this kys perv. jk don't

since i added an ad blocker, all those fine women wanting to meet me disappeared
Sign In to comment.