Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifters and point calculations

Around same amount of points, just that the second report has a significantly larger amount of troops. 
This just doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't i get a lot more points for attacking the 11k instead of the 3.7k? Or am i missing something?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    All i can say is.... The shapeshifter's "blood points" it's all random. 
    On how you get them, by how much defense they have, and how many loses he has from your 32-hit army.
    I've seen this, i attacked targets with 3k def, and got the same amount of points on a higher target. Well.. it was less than 10k def.
    And the more defensive the target has, the higher the number of "blood points" you will get. Yesterday i had a 22k def camp, got 5k points. 
    Last month, i remember having a 30k def target, but getting less than that.. why?
    Is just random... i guess there are many factors.. if you kill enemy def with your 32-hit army, and the amount of soldiers you used, 32/64/100 etc..

Same for you, you killed 4 def on the first br, on the second one, no one.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    Naw the formula is already out there in a spreadsheet, I saw the spreasheet already, just do not have acces to share it. It was made by Gambler in co-operation with Klabeh. It is how Bruno5 and Gambler were able to score so high in Shpeshifter by calculating the optimal attacks.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 876

Doesn't make sense to me. Can't complain though. :-)
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    I will say that as a tool/method to teach/introduce people how/to effectively PvP, as GGE hyped shapeshifters to be upon introduction, is an epic fail.  Nobody in their right mind(as a player) would call a 32 man suicide attack a better hit than 32+ vs one defender unless it's part of a bigger plan.
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Well then, fuck my theory... seems like you don't even have to hit the highest camp with defense..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    You don't, but it's much riskier hitting the small ones.  Had the attacker lost a troop or two, I'm sure the score would have plummeted.

Well then, fuck my theory... seems like you don't even have to hit the highest camp with defense..
    might point difference and total might points of the two players are a lot more importnat than the battle when you do 32 man hits

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 876

might point difference and total might points of the two players are a lot more importnat than the battle when you do 32 man hits
    Indeed might seems to count above all else.
    The chance of more might is greater with a castle full of defense, but it's not a guarantee.
    I don't even bother to send spies anymore, because of that.
    It's a "mighty" gamble anyway.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Indeed might seems to count above all else.
    The chance of more might is greater with a castle full of defense, but it's not a guarantee.
    I don't even bother to send spies anymore, because of that.
    It's a "mighty" gamble anyway.
    yeah I get matched against 1.5m+ now and I get 3k-4.5k with 32 man hits sure I could get over 4k every hit but not gonna bother spying for that

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    So if might points matter, how do you find out their might points?  And how do you get yourself "matched with 1.5m+"?
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    So if might points matter, how do you find out their might points?  And how do you get yourself "matched with 1.5m+"?
    Usually by spying the whole fcking server, Asia and AU would take ~30-60min depending at most. 

And you're matched with players with similar might, doesn't always work though as I give off 2.1k currently but seem to only get 1.8k MAXIMUM. Which is kinda garbage imo 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Usually by spying the whole fcking server, Asia and AU would take ~30-60min depending at most. 

And you're matched with players with similar might, doesn't always work though as I give off 2.1k currently but seem to only get 1.8k MAXIMUM. Which is kinda garbage imo 
    Ironic that I get 3.5 from one after saying this
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

well I know the castellans and defense set up's from lesky etc. out of my head and their everage troop numbers and I get matched with people around my might points so that is mostly 1.5m+.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:

nope u don't 

it's not about troops at all with 32 soldiers attacks, it's just about PP 
    the higher the pp player has the more they get and it doesn't matter attacker's PP only defenders, not castellan, not amount of troops, nothing

all that hit me get exactly the same amount of points every day (and i get at least 3-4 hits daily), some days i have more deff some less some i have no troops but always the same score for opponent 

as for the brackets i first thought it was like the strongest pp players in one group some top50 or so but it's not since i totally coincidentally found out on 2 occasions that i hit players with barely 1m pp 

• Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    So once again it's a way to make the strong get stronger and increase the gap.

Great work GGS.  Awesome way to increase the gap and make sure up and coming players have even less chance.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    So if your point gains are based on the opponents power points

Then how are players with 600-700k power points able to score up to 20k points if they in theory get matched with people around their own power level?

I get matched with players around 900k-1 million and so far never achieved 20k. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

So if your point gains are based on the opponents power points

Then how are players with 600-700k power points able to score up to 20k points if they in theory get matched with people around their own power level?

send sams snipes in full hardcore on the small castles

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • So if your point gains are based on the opponents power points

on INT1 based on past events I'd say some 17-18k is the best u can get out of ~32 hits, everything above that would require some bigger hits in hardcore mod or pehaps detecting those top50 or top100 or so players which if u hit give you 4k or more points , but then again with this event who can know for sure 

I've never got more than ~16k from the series of 32 hits
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:
    nope u don't 

the higher the pp player has the more they get and it doesn't matter attacker's PP only defenders, not castellan, not amount of troops, nothing

all that hit me get exactly the same amount of points every day (and i get at least 3-4 hits daily), some days i have more deff some less some i have no troops but always the same score for opponent 

as for the brackets i first thought it was like the strongest pp players in one group some top50 or so but it's not since i totally coincidentally found out on 2 occasions that i hit players with barely 1m pp 

I tested this theory, while it does make sense, the results i got didn't make much sense... Perhaps the formula is based on the players PP + the amount of defenders/defence strenght?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) said:
    nope u don't 

I tested this theory, while it does make sense, the results i got didn't make much sense... Perhaps the formula is based on the players PP + the amount of defenders/defence strenght?

Are all those results from the 32 soldiers attacks in hardcore mod?

As I said in my first comment, the PP of the defender will define the points u get from 32 soldiers attack. I didn't say it would define the outcome for the full attack in hardcore mod. There it will sure have impact but not sure to what extent since there's more parameters involved. 

Last 3 shifters I had in the mc around 3,5k deff. Some events attackers would get from me 4,5k points, other 4,3k others 4,1k or 4k. I've never changed castellan for neither of those events, and i keep whole time around 3,5k of ruby deff (if i have extra i move it to other castles). Sometimes out of curiosity I sent more deff from ops, or moved all out yet the outcome was the same. Even with 200 deff in castle attacker would get 4k points. 

I'm still trying to figure out if the titles (beri/glory) affect the outcome or it is just purely the PP.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file