Wishing wells and lucky Pennies.

king clone (US1)king clone (US1) Posts: 70US1
edited 30.06.2018 in General Discussion
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................... 
The new Wishing well update allows lucky pennies again. (good)
Lucky pennies are only available though prime time offers (BAD)

Lucky pennies were to level the playing field between, The ruby buyers and the normal players
I personally never have and probably never will buy any rubies from the shop ever. And most players don't buy rubies till later in game..
If you wanted to add lucky pennies back like this giveaway some to all players when they got added back in. (and have this said reward in the quest for players when they build the well anyway) 
Just the new lucky pennies will only effect ruby buyers and give them TRIPLE (if they already have a double ruby token) 

Is this fair? No but if Good game studios wants to run empire and make the game even more a "Pay to Win" experience (Like "Battlefront 2 EA" probably the worst new game of the year) that's their choice. 

A year ago when lucky pennies were a hard earned item or when they were just a thought. I would go around asking players to join. From the fair playing field with the lucky pennies and the great community. 

A "Pay to Win" System is supposed to give players who buy them get a boost and those that don't can still have a chance. A bad player with $1000 to spend will (in most cases) perform better then a good player with nothing to spend.

In conclusion... I want my 3k rubies back from accidentally buying lvl 4 wishing well like 2 months ago. (It was useless back then) (and still is)
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
    edited 30.04.2019

Brave warriors,

Your glorious battles in the Battle of Nations version of the Outer Realms are a sight to behold, but climbing the ladder to top ranks of our Heritage Wars is quite a competitive ambition!

That’s why we’ve prepared our latest intermediate ranking results for the Top 10 Servers of our current Battle of Nations for you. Please make sure to take a look at the following visual to see whether or not your server was able to make it to the top 10 of the Heritage Wars:

Well done thus far brave warriors! Your server didn’t make it to the top 10 of the Heritage Wars yet? That’s no problem because there are still plenty of days left, so keep on fighting for your servers and keep on chasing the current top 10!  

We’ll update the intermediate rankings on a regular basis - twice or three times a week - via our in-game communication tool on the Outer Realms server (only!) and also on Social Media.

Here is the full ranking list with the overall points included:

InstanceOverall PointsOverall Rank
    DE 1256101
    FR 1221832
    RU 1220753
    PL 1215874
    TR 1213065
    CZ 1208816
    SKN 1207767
    GB 1206348
    JP 1205829
    US 12053010
    PT 12039611
    INT 22033412
    HANT 12014613
    RO 12014613
    AU 12014215
    CN 12012416
    IT 11997817
    SK 11994618
    BG 11988219
    AE 11981620
    ES 11980021
    GR 11966822
    HU 21957623
    BR 11954024
    ES 21945225
    HU 11922226
    INT 11919627
    SA 11919627
    NL 11918429
    HIS 11903030
    ASIA 11902231
    IN 11873632
    LT 11854833
    ARAB 11782834
    EG 11779035
    KR 11670036

If you want to take a second at our previous intermediate ranking(s) again, then please click here.
    Post edited by BM Fujiwara on
  • kuznit (INT3)kuznit (INT3) Posts: 3INT3
    How do you get lucky pennies? I would enjoy doubling my rubies, everything of use requires rubies. The well looks cool but lets face it, most this is about function.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,064INT3
    They got rid of the pennies a LONG time ago.

They just never got rid of the well, to tease and tempt the players...…………...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) Posts: 139INT1
    Wasso, yeah and more sad part of this is that you can still upgrade your well and that way spend rubies on that. I have almost mistakenly done that.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 1,026Community Manager
    The Threadomancer has struck again!
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • has anyone got a lucky penny when was last time they where given out and where do we get them from ??
    jazon jnr @ en 1
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    The Threadomancer has struck again!
    Quote works again, YEAH

and Threadomancer...... the wishing well is a continuing annoyance, why is it still offered at new player?
    LONG gone.  They left it in place as some people had hundreds/thousands to use up.

For the rest of us it is an eyesore.

For NEW Players it is a Temptation and waste to build...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I just want them to either remove wishing well and refund the people who spent tens of thousands of rubies on a now 100% useless building. Or re-add them in as a event reward. (it doesnt even need to be often put it in seasonal event and only have like one or two)
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • I just want them to either remove wishing well and refund the people who spent tens of thousands of rubies on a now 100% useless building. Or re-add them in as a event reward. (it doesnt even need to be often put it in seasonal event and only have like one or two)
    Welcome to the land of lost hopes and dreams. Sit back, buckle up, and prepare to be disappointed.
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 338US1
    edited 03.09.2019

As the plummet into the void of forgetfulness is about to commence. While you sit in your car be sure to observe such forgotten artifacts that are stacked in heaps for your watering eyes to thirst upon, but never to touch. On your right you have pamphlets that advertise 85% off of equipment discounts. On your left be sure to notice the millions of lucky pennies that have never left the mint doors, only to be sent here to gather cobwebs and dust.

Tickets to ride: 100,000 rubies! That's after 50% off!

• Lol what did I get flagged for?

Lol what did I get flagged for?

Maybe someone confused your speech for one of King Eric's?

• Hey if I have his charm maybe I should be hired to be a spokesperson for His Majesty. It's always nice to have friends that give out 200% prime times.

You get paid in virtual cookies!
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) Posts: 101GB1
    I already have enough of those from other websites forcing them on me. What's different about your guys' ones?
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    I already have enough of those from other websites forcing them on me. What's different about your guys' ones?
    the more cookies you have the more adds you get o:)
    the more cookies you have the more adds you get o:)
    Oh great. Even more popups. Just what I want!
    ~~ Kyriakos

I prefer the Fruit Loops I get for the Test Server...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

I prefer the Fruit Loops I get for the Test Server...…..
    You can get Fruit Loops now? Why was I never informed of this?
    ~~ Kyriakos

Sign In to comment.