Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Armor Prices suck

This will be gone in like maybe a week..
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• you know you can build them right?
  • king clone (US1)king clone (US1) US1 Posts: 70
    edited 29.06.2018
    yes but they build slow and I use them fast...

and its only a -5% of ranged defenders anyway
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • You should be making mantlets in all realms and op's 24/7, and there are build items that can help you produce them 22% faster.
    Then wait until beri comes around and move them there for free.

If they were cheap to buy then you could pay for them with every sami/nomad hit, which would defeat the purpose of thinking ahead and building them.

I think they are priced fairly, and wouldn't actually mind if they cost more coins to buy.
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    I think I've bought 17,000 in the last 2 weeks, and still gained about 16 mill coins over that time having teched a new set from +0 to +19 (all 4 pieces)... if they're too expensive, you're playing it wrong
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    first off, that font is awesome. made me think i was about to watch an awesome, ranty youtube video

secondly, once youve gotten your PO up to a reasonable level and the tool speed build item, you should be able to build about 800-1200 mantlets a day in each castle
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Why would anyone outright buy mantlets? I personally would find better uses, such as recruitment of soldiers and the Technicus.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• You should be making mantlets in all realms and op's 24/7, and there are build items that can help you produce them 22% faster.
    Then wait until beri comes around and move them there for free.

If they were cheap to buy then you could pay for them with every sami/nomad hit, which would defeat the purpose of thinking ahead and building them.

I think they are priced fairly, and wouldn't actually mind if they cost more coins to buy.
    I pretty much do and I still need more I hit big attacks and use them in pretty much every slot of the first one or two waves
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • Why would anyone outright buy mantlets? I personally would find better uses, such as recruitment of soldiers and the Technicus.
    I agree...
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
    Then why do you do that? Lol

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

• I needed some in my castles for the sammies event and I see how much they cost and im like NO
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
    True... A lot of stuff is overpriced in GGE, for example, look at the equipment trader

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ Int3

• yeah and removing gems.... (id rather buy the entire set then remove a gem)
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file