Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC

146»

Comments

• Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Ha... Typical Tisc insult. Meanwhile, KoN coming up w great insults like.... Tisc and Tisc United. It's like 2 year old me wrote that desc. 
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Dont forget 2014 KT capture strategy

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,979
    Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Ha... Typical Tisc insult. Meanwhile, KoN coming up w great insults like.... Tisc and Tisc United. It's like 2 year old me wrote that desc. 
    hey now don't insult the average intellect of 2 year olds

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • TurboChicken101 (US1)TurboChicken101 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 21.06.2019
    This is a war game. Stop complaining like Oranges.

GO AREA 51
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    -MOC
    Don't mess with me.
  • WindowLicker (US1)WindowLicker (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 21.06.2019
    This is a war game. Stop complaining like Oranges.

GO AREA 51
    lol @ you rooting for A51 and putting "-MOC Don't mess with me." as your signature. You must be a sad, sad, sad little man.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.
  • Thanos (US1)Thanos (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    We at Area51 do not accept TurboChicken101's endorsement. 
  • zillagod (US1)zillagod (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    “That boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball”

“This boy’s making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof”

zillagod @ usa 1
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

Morry is  afraid from 4 players (NEGAN  , REDRICK  , AMR5  , JOHN  ) so he asked all server to declare on us what a brave king 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

6 players vs 305 players  (4 teams in top 5 )  now  let the games begin 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Redrick (US1)Redrick (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 03.02.2020
    My Goodness.. Morentz STILL crying about Kon hahaha and treyweezy, can you look anymore in the dark, U are in Misc.. Mnight and Morentz are the 2 biggest Name calling/RL attacking alt kings IN this game. Morentz.. you remember telling me/ Bragging about your "roommate" that looked Up Negans Family and Posted it Out and Bragg about it to your Members? Well U did When I was deputy there.. and Morentz.. U remember trying to Talk Me Into Getting "mel" the Bot U used alot.. U said It makes U more rubys than Buying them from GG.. U remember that.. No.. Of course you dont. hahaha House Of Cards IS Misc Now.. Great , GOOD friends In Misc, Want to thank them for the screenshots the last 3 weeks of this (cough) war lol.. and TY to them for inviting Our members in to have fun there.. U Find all your Leaks yet??? We both KNOW that answer. hahaha
    Post edited by Redrick (US1) on

*morry wipes tears with thousands of slices of bread from metro’s forcibly stolen from Kon*

• red.bird (US1)red.bird (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    TY to them for inviting Our members in to have fun there.. U Find all your Leaks yet??? We both KNOW that answer. hahaha
    Ahhh yes... that was a fun night LOL

for those whom this may entertain heres some battle reports. i posted em all in the Negan Vs. Misc, so not gonna repost the SS here, just a link to the page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gxgqEOiHKHjxLB_PDTo-CaVf7gysuJRQ5z3qKbHQeu4/edit

*morry wipes tears with thousands of slices of bread from metro’s forcibly stolen from Kon*

Keenanxbox shut up please :)
    congrats you hit my metro when i was on vacation with sammi troops your're so skilled

• Playya (US1)Playya (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Why does redrick's texting pattern remind me of a certain tyrranical leader.... cough... cough.... serry.
  • Treyweezy (US1)Treyweezy (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    TY to them for inviting Our members in to have fun there.. U Find all your Leaks yet??? We both KNOW that answer. hahaha
    Ahhh yes... that was a fun night LOL

for those whom this may entertain heres some battle reports. i posted em all in the Negan Vs. Misc, so not gonna repost the SS here, just a link to the page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gxgqEOiHKHjxLB_PDTo-CaVf7gysuJRQ5z3qKbHQeu4/edit
    What’s that crusty old clam taste like?
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 228

A few people say the US1 server is the best but according to various sources all the top alliances are families so that is killing the game. This person wants proper battles.

Sign In to comment.