We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC

146»

Comments

• Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Ha... Typical Tisc insult. Meanwhile, KoN coming up w great insults like.... Tisc and Tisc United. It's like 2 year old me wrote that desc. 
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Dont forget 2014 KT capture strategy

THE MISC
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1
    Also Kon is now being led by a dead acct.  Dude signs on to write stupid alliance descriptions then birds.
    Ha... Typical Tisc insult. Meanwhile, KoN coming up w great insults like.... Tisc and Tisc United. It's like 2 year old me wrote that desc. 
    hey now don't insult the average intellect of 2 year olds

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • TurboChicken101 (US1)TurboChicken101 (US1) Posts: 36US1
    edited 21.06.2019
    This is a war game. Stop complaining like Oranges.

GO AREA 51
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    -MOC
    Don't mess with me.
  • WindowLicker (US1)WindowLicker (US1) Posts: 50US1
    edited 21.06.2019
    This is a war game. Stop complaining like Oranges.

GO AREA 51
    lol @ you rooting for A51 and putting "-MOC Don't mess with me." as your signature. You must be a sad, sad, sad little man.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.
  • pipping (US1)pipping (US1) Posts: 18US1
    We at Area51 do not accept TurboChicken101's endorsement. 
  • “That boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball”

“This boy’s making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof”

zillagod @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.