We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC

I see MISC is up to bully tactics, declaring war on non-agressive alliances and not even considering peace (too much bully tactics) mass attacks and won't respond to messages to say what is needed to bring peace around, or why war was declared in the first place.
Morentz playing this game for most of us was fun (at one time). We small non ruby buyers just want to do our best but we cannot compete against GOD Commanders and mass attacking to kill off all troops and take every bit of resources a person has.
No common person is that bad...are they?  Call off the hounds and attack a warring alliance that likes the challenge of the fight and leave those neutral players out of your conceited bullying ways.

Comments

• You just hate to see it...

THE MISC
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    edited 24.06.2018
    I see MISC is up to bully tactics, declaring war on non-agressive alliances and not even considering peace (too much bully tactics) mass attacks and won't respond to messages to say what is needed to bring peace around, or why war was declared in the first place.
    Morentz playing this game for most of us was fun (at one time). We small non ruby buyers just want to do our best but we cannot compete against GOD Commanders and mass attacking to kill off all troops and take every bit of resources a person has.
    No common person is that bad...are they?  Call off the hounds and attack a warring alliance that likes the challenge of the fight and leave those neutral players out of your conceited bullying ways.
    What level are you? As long as you're level 50 and above, everything is fair game xd

Tbh anything below that is also fair game, but that would be kinda scummy and the attacker would lose honor

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Sounds like you need fire/res casts and to rake their attacks. Don't have to lose res and troops if you don't want to. Go into protection, or get any member to go into protection, then store troops there. 

There are lots of ways to fight back. 

You don't have to be a farm. Loot more. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    Can confirm Morry is a bully, you should probably ask Serry to help you. 

Also this is a war game ergo all alliances are warring alliances whether you like it or not
    MUFU Member

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    edited 25.06.2018
    I sent a pm to bullyboy leader of misc and they declared on me. Thats fine. Ive pretty much given up this game anyway. 
    Heres my real question.
    He sent me back a empty pm
    Now I tried to do that same to him and it wouldnt send.
    So, how does one go about sending a totally empty of any sort of text pm ?
    Probably just a few spaces.
    @King Big Poppa (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    GOD I MHATE MISC THEIR A BUNC OF CUCKS KAND THEY HIT ME IN MY FIRE CASTLE BEACUSE I ATTCK THEM WITH 32 MEN SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAD WAS "BOOLBURN??????!!??" WHA????? IS BUCH OF GOONIES IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IF I WAS THEY LEVEL THEY WOULD CRY AND LOSS BECUZ THEY LOZERS AND SUC AT GAM AND ONLY GUD BECUSE TOO STUPID TO SUCK IS WHAT HSJKLFJKLJKSDFJKSDFJKDKDKLSDJFKL
    lol
    just lol
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 25.06.2018
    GOD I MHATE MISC THEIR A BUNC OF CUCKS KAND THEY HIT ME IN MY FIRE CASTLE BEACUSE I ATTCK THEM WITH 32 MEN SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAD WAS "BOOLBURN??????!!??" WHA????? IS BUCH OF GOONIES IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IF I WAS THEY LEVEL THEY WOULD CRY AND LOSS BECUZ THEY LOZERS AND SUC AT GAM AND ONLY GUD BECUSE TOO STUPID TO SUCK IS WHAT HSJKLFJKLJKSDFJKSDFJKDKDKLSDJFKL
    Oh how I love a good tear filled rage post 

MISC: Keeping GGE great since 2012
    It has come to my understanding that the alliance known commonly as "The Misc" possesses a substantial quantity of "wankers." Though brazen an accusation, the evidence stands for itself. Allow me to explain, in excessive and onerous detail.
    It should be taken for granted that in the capitalistic society we live in, there will be those who rise above the rest, and, in doing so, possess influence that, whether gained legitimately or not, holds sway over weaker factions. However, with power comes the responsibility of wielding it correctly. Power is much akin to a double edged sword. If used incorrectly, it can just as easily cut the wielder. This has been demonstrated time and time again, as great societies crumpled due to internal strife caused by the overbearing bureaucracy. Take France, for example, who's aristocracy exacted such a drain on the proletariat that they eventually rose in rebellion, sparking what would later be known as the French Revolution. Thus, one would commonly assume that, as established by the Magna Carta, curtailment would be placed on centers of power as well as the common people, not for domestic tranquility alone, but for the assurance of a stable union able to stand the test of time from both outside- and inside- threats. As such, when I waged war against one of "The Misc," I could only assume that, in failing my siege, I would face a penalty relative to that of my transgression. To quote Hammurabi, "An eye for an eye."
    Thus, it was both startling and disheartening when the response to said siege was one of exception belligerance. As all common reason would stand to argue the contrary, I can only assume said aggression resulted not from the severity of my offense.. but rather the mental deficiency of said respondent. With this, I rest my case.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• GOD I MHATE MISC THEIR A BUNC OF CUCKS KAND THEY HIT ME IN MY FIRE CASTLE BEACUSE I ATTCK THEM WITH 32 MEN SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAD WAS "BOOLBURN??????!!??" WHA????? IS BUCH OF GOONIES IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IF I WAS THEY LEVEL THEY WOULD CRY AND LOSS BECUZ THEY LOZERS AND SUC AT GAM AND ONLY GUD BECUSE TOO STUPID TO SUCK IS WHAT HSJKLFJKLJKSDFJKSDFJKDKDKLSDJFKL
    perfect example of why drugs are bad for you..
    Seriously dude, drugs are good fro you, stfu!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • GOD I MHATE MISC THEIR A BUNC OF CUCKS KAND THEY HIT ME IN MY FIRE CASTLE BEACUSE I ATTCK THEM WITH 32 MEN SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAD WAS "BOOLBURN??????!!??" WHA????? IS BUCH OF GOONIES IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IF I WAS THEY LEVEL THEY WOULD CRY AND LOSS BECUZ THEY LOZERS AND SUC AT GAM AND ONLY GUD BECUSE TOO STUPID TO SUCK IS WHAT HSJKLFJKLJKSDFJKSDFJKDKDKLSDJFKL

It has come to my understanding that the alliance known commonly as "The Misc" possesses a substantial quantity of "wankers." Though brazen an accusation, the evidence stands for itself. Allow me to explain, in excessive and onerous detail.
    It should be taken for granted that in the capitalistic society we live in, there will be those who rise above the rest, and, in doing so, possess influence that, whether gained legitimately or not, holds sway over weaker factions. However, with power comes the responsibility of wielding it correctly. Power is much akin to a double edged sword. If used incorrectly, it can just as easily cut the wielder. This has been demonstrated time and time again, as great societies crumpled due to internal strife caused by the overbearing bureaucracy. Take France, for example, who's aristocracy exacted such a drain on the proletariat that they eventually rose in rebellion, sparking what would later be known as the French Revolution. Thus, one would commonly assume that, as established by the Magna Carta, curtailment would be placed on centers of power as well as the common people, not for domestic tranquility alone, but for the assurance of a stable union able to stand the test of time from both outside- and inside- threats. As such, when I waged war against one of "The Misc," I could only assume that, in failing my siege, I would face a penalty relative to that of my transgression. To quote Hammurabi, "An eye for an eye."
    Thus, it was both startling and disheartening when the response to said siege was one of exception belligerent. As all common reason would stand to argue the contrary, I can only assume said aggression results not from the severity of my offense.. but rather the mental deficiency of said respondent. With this, I rest my case.
    this is what happens when you go to rehab and get off drugs

Thus, it was both startling and disheartening when the response to said siege was one of exception belligerance. As all common reason would stand to argue the contrary, I can only assume said aggression results not from the severity of my offense.. but rather the mental deficiency of said respondent. With this, I rest my case.
    I wank. It's true. I'm a wanker. Damn.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1

Thus, it was both startling and disheartening when the response to said siege was one of exception belligerance. As all common reason would stand to argue the contrary, I can only assume said aggression resulted not from the severity of my offense.. but rather the mental deficiency of said respondent. With this, I rest my case.
    Did anyone else notice this guy is in one of our subs?
    MUFU Member

Did anyone else notice this guy is in one of our subs?
    i did
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

Sign In to comment.