Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

op swapping

if you abandon a op and someone takes it after the 3 hour mark does the said player get the op instantly?
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• I personally am unsure of this, though from what I have read I do believe that someone else capturing the outpost after you've already started surrendering it, won't prevent it from being saved.
    I can't prove this to be 100% but I have read this from other post. Hope this helps :smile:

You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame
  • I have wanted to test this on the test server for a while now but im too lazy to do it
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    No. The OP cap stops the abandon timer. So if you knock the cap, the OP will not be abandoned.

It's a useful tool if you've decided to quit, abandoned all your OPs because you're drunk and then wake up the next day thinking "gosh, I don't really want to quit!"
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    No. The OP cap stops the abandon timer. So if you knock the cap, the OP will not be abandoned.

It's a useful tool if you've decided to quit, abandoned all your OPs because you're drunk and then wake up the next day thinking "gosh, I don't really want to quit!"

I feel like that you have done this more than once.
  • well that sucks it would make sense if the op got taken with only a little fire dmg but oh well
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file