Technical Issues 17/6

Comments

• CBee (US1)CBee (US1) Posts: 210US1
    its not gge, because they say so.  pfffttt.  rip gge if you dont get this fixed.  i shouldnt have to download new content cause you messed up.
    CBee @ usa1

• Ereswulf (INT2)Ereswulf (INT2) Posts: 19
    edited 12.06.2018
    Ok, so I have looked at this issue many times but no solution has worked!

Everytime I get to the login page and fill in my details, the login button doesn't work. What I mean by that is, nothing at all happens to the page as if I hadn't clicked "login" in the first place. I have cleared cache repetitively despite the fact that I had some things that I would've rather kept on chrome. These other things you guys should know:

- Adobe is allowed and given permission to run on the website!!!
    - Microsoft Edge has very similar response as Chrome (only slower)
    - Laptop is Windows 10 
    - Latest version of Chrome (have tried on Edge as well, doesn't work at all)
    - Latest version of Adobe Flash player (v30,0,0,113 installed)
    - Only time I'm able to tell that the game will work is when I see the animations on the login screen moving, other then that it's never really worked. Also occasionally clearing cache may work however I would have to clear my cache ever time I left the game for 30mins, as for some reason it stops working shortly after, also I really don't want to be forced into clearing all my data on chrome every time I want to play this game.
    I don't know if it's something at my end, although it doesn't seem so, but it may be something that the staff of GGE have to fix
    You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 12.06.2018
    Ok, so I have looked at this issue many times but no solution has worked!

Everytime I get to the login page and fill in my details, the login button doesn't work. What I mean by that is, nothing at all happens to the page as if I hadn't clicked "login" in the first place. I have cleared cache repetitively despite the fact that I had some things that I would've rather kept on chrome. These other things you guys should know:

- Adobe is allowed and given permission to run on the website!!!
    - Microsoft Edge has very similar response as Chrome (only slower)
    - Laptop is Windows 10 
    - Latest version of Chrome (have tried on Edge as well, doesn't work at all)
    - Latest version of Adobe Flash player (v30,0,0,113 installed)
    - Only time I'm able to tell that the game will work is when I see the animations on the login screen moving, other then that it's never really worked. Also occasionally clearing cache may work however I would have to clear my cache ever time I left the game for 30mins, as for some reason it stops working shortly after, also I really don't want to be forced into clearing all my data on chrome every time I want to play this game.
    I don't know if it's something at my end, although it doesn't seem so, but it may be something that the staff of GGE have to fix
    Happened  to me a  few days ago, you fill your details on the connect menu, with acc name and pw, then if you click login nothing happens. Sadly i don't know if gge knows about this problem .
    For me it happens only a few times in a month, because i don't disconnect from my account. 
    However if this happens to you many times, and you can't play the game.
    Here are some solutions for you.
    Try to connect in game with your facebook account, in the login menu you have the option to connect with facebook, all you have to do is to connect your fb acc in the game.
    Other ways that might work:
    You have chrome right? Try to use incognito mode, it reset's the game settings. You can play from there if you want, just press Ctrl+Shift+N in google to open incognito mode.
    If this doesn't help you. Try to reinstall google chrome. Try to play in other browsers like Mozila, Opera.
    In the end if you're still having problems, all i can say is download Adoble Flash Player for Desktop (Separate Flash Player)
    You can find informations about the program and how to use it/ download  here 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Hey guys   does anyone have any idea as to when we can log back on i am going into  withdrawls here
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) Posts: 80US1
    Try it now. It should let you in, eh?  o:)
    jamman @ usa 1
  • I tried the fix of uninstalling flash and reloading flash 29, didn't work lag is as bas if not worse!! Can I suggest that it is in your best interests to get this sorted regardless of whose fault it is as the game is absolutely unplayable and is driving players away!
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 213SKN1
    I tried the fix of uninstalling flash and reloading flash 29, didn't work lag is as bas if not worse!! Can I suggest that it is in your best interests to get this sorted regardless of whose fault it is as the game is absolutely unplayable and is driving players away!
    Indeed its frustrating... i have many bad words to say abut it,but i pass that here and play on for free,wount waist 1 coin on broken crap... its up to them not me !
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) Posts: 33AU1

Seems  like 100's of us cant log in.

What's the story ?

Haven't been able to log in for hrs.

Doesn't matter what browser or device I use.

Looks like server problem

I better not be starving gge !!

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    dont know how you know numbers but Im one who cant log in.. ;-0

Shares @ au 1
  • dino59 (AU1)dino59 (AU1) Posts: 14AU1
    This is getting a bit ridiculous!!! it's getting on for 8 hours and it's affecting 100's of players by most accounts... an update is well over due!!!!
  • looking at the number of posts about it.. I would say this is a problem suffered by very few indeed.

Me being one of the few...

Aussie and Kiwi problem only maybe?

That may be an indication of some problem with internet in our part of the world?

• this is not good been all day with unable to log into my account, I know troops probally ate all the food need to come u with plan to fix this..
  • This is total bull**** and I can imagine the trouble makers are able to get in and have a field day.
    11 hours.... any chance of keeping glory at an acceptable level is gone
  • mak79 (AU1)mak79 (AU1) Posts: 19AU1
    yep this is bs, gge is a joke so sick of all the problems n glitchs,havnt been able to login for over 12hrs now
    mak79 @ au 1
  • I have just been able to login using Puffin Browser for PC. I was able to login on phone using puffin as well.
  • KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) Posts: 33AU1
    11 hours.... any chance of keeping glory at an acceptable level is gone

Damn, that's right, Id forgotten about the glory. Was concerened about the 1000's of Vets Im probably losing.  Better be some huge compensation packs heading our way or they will never see another cent from me.

• as painful as puffin is to use it works get it for windows or whatever you have and it will allow you to login and move troops around 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    edited 16.06.2018
    as painful as puffin is to use it works get it for windows or whatever you have and it will allow you to login and move troops around 
    trying it for windows 10..all I can manage to do easily is leave messages in chat..have discovered I lost 930 troops due to food shortage 15mins ago tho..

Shares @ au 1
    13 hours
Sign In to comment.