We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Technical Issues 17/6

Hey Team,

Merging the technical issues you all have been experiencing lately.

Apologies for the inconvenience in playing, I know it sucks...

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1

Comments

• AsscuterAsscuter Posts: 0
    edited 06.08.2015
    I tryed loggin in but id doesn't let me :( I tryed out going in another browser still the same!!
    Asscuter @ WWW 2
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 06.08.2015
    Try clearing your browser cache, if it doesn't help contact game support
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 06.08.2015
    Hey there,

We're aware that the International 2 server is currently down right now. We're working at getting it back up as soon as possible though, cheers for the report!

Regards,

Steve.
  • My Windows 7 Professional computer won't load GoodGame Empire. I have only got it to work twice. All I get is the loading screen with the wooden box and a blank gray bar. Is this game not fit for the Windows version or is it something else?
  • what browser are you using

• Google Chrome
  • it should would i use chrome 

try to delete your cookies and browser history,
    then refresh your internet

if this does not try a different browser if that don t work use  puffin on your phone and play gge that way 

• A.K.C (US1)A.K.C (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 31.07.2016
    I'm positive it's the Windows 7 computer. I am currently using a Windows XP computer which runs the game just fine. Is it possible there may be something missing or is the computer just that bad?
  • then it must be the computer has got a problem

try a different browser 

• I tried that and all I get is a brown screen and nothing else.
  • Klingon (RO1)Klingon (RO1) Posts: 557
    edited 01.08.2016
    u can browse "incognito" (or private) on chrome? at next restart of browser, incognito/private mode will not keep the cache. or u can try chromium instead.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I tried that and all I get is a brown screen and nothing else.
    If you still have the problem contact support and tell them this problem.
    Download light shot and make some prin screen for proof.
    And send to suport with the problem ;)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Take it as a sign of divine intervention and dont bother uploading this fekkin game !!! you will regret it!!
    makale @ au 1
  • A.K.C (US1)A.K.C (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 04.08.2016
    Now it's working for some reason. All I did was move it to the basement because it got too hot for me upstairs.
  • Did you move closer to your internet connection? Or it could be the heat affecting your machine
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • I moved it further away from the wifi router. It could have been the heat that was affecting it.
  • Thank for the update
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,097INT1
    edited 08.06.2018
    My god this aweful lag is driving us mad 

Most players are just looging off now , because it is unbearable playing , i too will log off soon .

Will check in 4 hours time if still lag will log of again

Was hopeing to do bloodcrow to complete my new commander , did 200 attacks so far my highest castle 4700 , and now it just aweful to try and do , so thats out the door now , 

I know GGE know about this , and this is a 24/7 game , so work on this problem 24/7 because this is becoming a joke

See you all in 4 hours
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    yeah really annoying it does not only feel like it but I actually play with essential than 2fps which is more of a torture than anything and others have this problem as well, ggs knows about it and said they are working on fixing it and I sure hope they do so soon.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.