Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Solace

Solace is currently looking for members!

Questions: 
Are you a ruby whale?
Are you a vet PvP player?
Are you a troll?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, PM in-game. User is diaper boy.

Stay sexy.

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 02.06.2018
    Solace is currently looking for members!

Questions: 
    Are you a ruby whale?
    Are you a troll?

Stay sexy.
    Buy me a highlander, and i join.
    Hafl ruby whale.
    99% NPC player, really strong to open gates, send sorry messages, fast neutral / peace in case of war, really active (not active jk).
    Troll?
    Bruh i have and i own 5 meme pages on facebook with more than 300k members, i'm not a troll, i'm the Meme King.
    See my pic profile, i made it on paint in like 5 min's. Like a pro meme maker.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Solace is currently looking for members!

Questions: 
    Are you a ruby whale?
    Are you a troll?

Stay sexy.
    Buy me a highlander, and i join.
    Hafl ruby whale.
    99% NPC player, really strong to open gates, send sorry messages, fast neutral / peace in case of war, really active (not active jk).
    Troll?
    Bruh i have and i own 5 meme pages on facebook with more than 300k members, i'm not a troll, i'm the Meme King.
    See my pic profile, i made it on paint in like 5 min's. Like a pro meme maker.
    Making memes on paint and being proud about it.

#Brave

: 3

• Would also like to add, that we are also accepting players from different servers who want to start on the USA server(the good ones ofc). 

So if your interested, just send me a message on the forums(assuming you haven't started on USA already ;))

• We are currently looking for mergers! Any interested party please message me in-game @ diaper boy

We are willing to negotiate noodz for crown.

Srsly though, everything is on the table, does not mean we are going to merger into a alliance and all be members, but we are willing to negotiate.

Sign In to comment.