We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm Islands

Been having some crazy ideas as I go about my business fighting to get top 5 in storm islands on the asian server as a level 50. I think that all ruby buildings should be decreased in price and have a limited time span added to them, like decorations that only last for half a month etc. This would encourage people to spend more on SI as it gives them another castle that they can use not just for aqua purposes. Any other ideas other than an entire rewards rework are very welcome.

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    "fighting" 

I don't see why having a shorter time span on them would be a gain.

Half the price/half the time span = same overall benefits.

But time to build X2

Rework for SI is not actually in works at all yet. So I would expect it to be reworked mid-2019 or similar time period. (That would include any other ideas put at the table)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 213SKN1
    edited 03.06.2018
    you shoudnt have buildings at all if  you go for no1 just main castle and storage upgraded to maximum and you send food down,costs you alot of skiptime,be prepared to buy alot.....30 days is a long time
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • Out of everything that could be improved in Storm, you suggest to make it that we need to spend more.

You sir, are a genius

Still Aliveeeeeeee ;);)

thaw00

• The reason for the shorter time span is that it makes it easier or more reliable if implemented. I was suggesting more than just a 50% reduction in cost, more like a 75% reduction overall. The same goes with the harbour. I think the price of the construction crane should also be changed to the same price as the berimond equivalent which if memory serves me is about 850 rubies which can easily be collect in fps or bs by hitting towers and dragons.  @Rakan (SKN1) I'm going to put it bluntly, you missed the point of what I was saying by skim reading and your idea is terrible. To continually buy skips is the absolute worst idea I have ever heard in a while but I do agree that if you are trying to get alot of aqua, that is necessary. Maybe not if you start early and work your way through manually without the use of many skips. Ruby buildings should be cheaper for precisely the reason that 30 days is a long time. A bakery makes a missive difference in the scheme of food consumption and production.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 744NL1
    why would ggs do that.   storm is exit. 

most players only go for wood and stone no more for top 5 till rewards have improved i think.

flug @ nl 1
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 213SKN1
    The reason for the shorter time span is that it makes it easier or more reliable if implemented. I was suggesting more than just a 50% reduction in cost, more like a 75% reduction overall. The same goes with the harbour. I think the price of the construction crane should also be changed to the same price as the berimond equivalent which if memory serves me is about 850 rubies which can easily be collect in fps or bs by hitting towers and dragons.  @Rakan (SKN1) I'm going to put it bluntly, you missed the point of what I was saying by skim reading and your idea is terrible. To continually buy skips is the absolute worst idea I have ever heard in a while but I do agree that if you are trying to get alot of aqua, that is necessary. Maybe not if you start early and work your way through manually without the use of many skips. Ruby buildings should be cheaper for precisely the reason that 30 days is a long time. A bakery makes a missive difference in the scheme of food consumption and production.
    ive been around for ahwile and won a few storms,i know what it takes... if my ideas is bad go for yours,and good luck winning if not using skiptimes when thr ships are getting bigger =)  you will never win unless you are on server by yourself..
    Rakan @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.