We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion/Question thread: June Update - Part 1, 4th June 2018

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hi Everyone,

Here you can go ahead and ask any questions you might have or provide feedback on Part 1 of June's Update season ;) 

The topics of discussion are:

- The new Prime days specific for the world cup
- Stat-cap bug fix

I assume that the majority of discussion will be regarding how the new Prime days will function - so feel free to ask any questions regarding this which you might have - and one of our moderator team will try and answer them as swiftly as possible :D 

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• so basically the boosters are getting less for more money..... go figure
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Will we get the current prime day structure after the world cup soccer shit is over? 2hrs of a smaller boost for more money, you guys are funny.
    coolguymatt @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 05.06.2018
    Why is it only a 2 hr booster? True that Tier 3 is a 400% boost which is huge, but for only 2 hrs? The only other way that I can think of where you may get more than 2 hrs is if you spend more money than what is required of tier 3 or perhaps you get at least 6 hours for the combination of all three tiers instead of getting only 2 hrs for tier 3 and actually 4 hrs instead 2hrs for tier 2. I got a 24 hr boost for example for spending $100 on the game during a Samurai Invasion, but if I had spent less than that the boost would have been even shorter. However, the simple fact I got a 24 hr boost for spending $100  on like a 250% boost means that the boost I received was definitely my money's worth.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) Posts: 33SKN1
    totaly rip off
    but the  bost is 700% and 800% and 1000% her

• Why is it only a 2 hr booster? True that Tier 3 is a 400% boost which is huge, but for only 2 hrs? The only other way that I can think of where you may get more than 2 hrs is if you spend more money than what is required of tier 3 or perhaps you get at least 6 hours for the combination of all three tiers instead of getting only 2 hrs for tier 3 and actually 4 hrs instead 2hrs for tier 2. I got a 24 hr boost for example for spending $100 on the game during a Samurai Invasion, but if I had spent less than that the boost would have been even shorter. However, the simple fact I got a 24 hr boost for spending $100  on like a 250% boost means that the boost I received was definitely my money's worth.
    8 hr with 250% vs 2hr 400% 2 hr 800% and 2hr 1000% 

• WiseMOIN (IN1)WiseMOIN (IN1) Posts: 68IN1
    Is This Tier Offer Will be till available Till june only ? Or we will get This offer for a long time ?
  • pjpj001 (NL1)pjpj001 (NL1) Posts: 22NL1
    Isn't this false advertising? They show what you can get but actually you only get the highest booster... The offer suggests that you get (for example) the 350% for 2 hours, the 400% for 2hours and the 450% for 2hours if you purchase these.. But in reality you only get the last one. 'It runs in the background' is al bullshit story for saying 'you get nothing'. If they run in the background you should get a (350+400+450= )1200 booster or they follow one afther another.

You could have made it clear if you had implemented a 'this or that' if you spend this amount you get 'this' if you spend more then you get 'that' instead of 'this'. The offer now is partly 'this AND that' and partly 'this OR that'. The tools etc. are 'AND' but the boosters are 'OR'....
    pjpj001 @ nl 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,019INT1
    edited 13.06.2018
    I nitpick on GGE , but this is a deal breaker and a scam.

Also i got the eqipment on the old 3 tiers system but now i would have to by 3 times PFFFFT

Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Just found that after the 1000% boost finished the 800% took effect, so looks like we do get the others as well.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,019INT1
    Just found that after the 1000% boost finished the 800% took effect, so looks like we do get the others as well.
    Can any Moderator can confirm this please 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Just found that after the 1000% boost finished the 800% took effect, so looks like we do get the others as well.

Yeah would be good, I can't remember if I got 3 boosts or just 2 because a third one didn't pop up. 
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,922ASIA1
    Just found that after the 1000% boost finished the 800% took effect, so looks like we do get the others as well.

Yeah would be good, I can't remember if I got 3 boosts or just 2 because a third one didn't pop up. 
    Same happent for me with the 500% nomad booster, once ended, the 400% one pop-up.
    The 350% one wasn't do..
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

Here, allow the non-ruby buyer to tell you all how your ruby offers work. If you buy 4 hours of 800% and 3 hours of 1000% then you will get 3 hours of 1000% and one of 800%. The offers work so that you just buy better outputs. 
    SteelSlayer @ USA1
    Leader of Strikeforce, newest sub to DT
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.06.2018
    Apparently the hours can still accumulate because I got a 10 hour boost during the Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge instead of only 2 hours after spending $100 on the game when I bought a 400% booster, but not go beyond the maximum percentage boost for the third tier to help clear up any confusion which I was at first confused about as well in addition to other rewards accumulating besides the percentage boost not accumulating beyond the third tier. But, still 10 hrs for spending $100 on the game is a lot shorter than 24 hrs for spending the same amount on the game despite the 150% higher percentage boost. And so depending on the way you look at it while 150% may seem like a big difference so is the 14 hr gap as well which is not even half as long as the 24 hours when you buy a 400% boost for the same amount of money.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Herc7407 (US1)Herc7407 (US1) Posts: 20US1
    Over and Over again your allowing the money grabbers at GGE to take over the game. I've played this game for over 5 years and I have to tell you I've never seen it so bad! Constant lag, RIDICULOUS amounts of advertisement.. to the point where your fighting the game in order to play it. Reductions in whats given for the amount spent in every single aspect of the game.
    Come on guys  get with the program before the money grabbers reduce this game to a has been
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.