We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: June Update - Part 2

Comments

• I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    he mentioned so many times those are only examples 
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Does this mean that the old samurai castellan and commander will be rewarded through individual rewards while the new ones will be available at the samurai shop? 
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 113INT2
    ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage
    about 3 sadik: if you capture a outpost with fancy decorations all those decos go into the storage of the former owner and you will get a outpost with all buildings except decos. 
    sarah1 @ 7
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    Dissapoint with Spring niight festival , this is very lazy of GGE . also was hoping to finish    the New Comm of the Saurai Neikan Yoshiro still waiting for the sai of yoshiro. today back with a gem..

as for the rest all okay , will not waste time on this lpte , until next time
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Love the new global deco storage, was very much needed :smile:

1. I dont like how when another person caps an op from a player that the decos return to that player's deco storage, will make it hard for beginners to get their hands on fantastic ops.

2. Need BETTAR commander sets (pvp and more fl/bc based comms), love how there's new decos even though it's literally re-colouring lol.

3. Bring royal capital back please lol.

- Warrior8838 @AU1
    - Alliance: Metal
    - Proud to be a Metalhead :smile: ❤️

"Your deeds are your monuments."

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1
    Love the new global deco storage, was very much needed :smile:

1. I dont like how when another person caps an op from a player that the decos return to that player's deco storage, will make it hard for beginners to get their hands on fantastic ops.

2. Need BETTAR commander sets (pvp and more fl/bc based comms), love how there's new decos even though it's literally re-colouring lol.

3. Bring royal capital back please lol.

1. that is against low level multis stealing outposts during war, not much of an issue on au but a big issue on bigger servers!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 02.06.2018
    GGE when sees a easy way to make money from a update/event.

Or better, how is a developer of this game on drugs when he is working for the game and make stupid  updates/changes.

10/10 profile image.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 02.06.2018
    This update is BS. Why add the "deco automatically goes to main after a OP is capped" like srsly? wtf. lol

Post edited by Potentia (US1) on

• Does this mean that the old samurai castellan and commander will be rewarded through individual rewards while the new ones will be available at the samurai shop? 
    False. Similar to Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge the old Samurai castellan and "equipment of the demon"commander will most likely remain in the Samurai Shop in addition to in the near future the Kiruga Yoshiro set as well which will no  longer be required for top 100 and instead available from both the Samurai Shop and equipment trader. Also, the simple fact that a newer set is coming out than Kiruga Yorisho means that technically speaking that while this set may be new to the Samurai shop and equipment trader it is not a "new set", because of a "Samurai Invasion" specific set being newer than this one replacing this one for individual rewards. The newest set however will be available only for individual rewards and will most likely have a  three piece rotation as well with the last piece being on page 6.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • if I'm capturing an outpost during the update, i mean is already occupied is the update going to count?
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    GGE when sees a easy way to make money from a update/event.

Or better, how is a developer of this game on drugs when he is working for the game and make stupid  updates/changes.

10/10 profile image.
    one easy way to get money would be updating the wheel of fortune prizes, now there is no good reason to buy tickets, if there would be some good pvp commander as 10level many players could buy tickets with money and rubies, now only thing what you can win from there is rubies and tools.

• okay..i have but one thing to say about this update, which is the following: I am SO happy that they have added the global decoration update, really, I am, but...…..of course there HAD to be a catch to it.

well...that may work out for people losing op's during wars and such..but what about if the main castle is in ruins? what happens to those decorations then? it doesn't seem right for a player in ruins to get back their decorations in their op when they CLEARLY have either quit the game or aren't playing anymore at all.

so...I have a possible solution to this: If possible....why not make the decorations go back to their orginal owner EXCEPT if they are in ruins. So basically, u cap an op from a ruined player with awesome decorations in it, but instead of them going back to the ruined players castle...why not leave them in the said op? This of course should ONLY apply to ruined castles

but this is just my personal opinion.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 123)  Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 48) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    okay..i have but one thing to say about this update, which is the following: I am SO happy that they have added the global decoration update, really, I am, but...…..of course there HAD to be a catch to it.

well...that may work out for people losing op's during wars and such..but what about if the main castle is in ruins? what happens to those decorations then? it doesn't seem right for a player in ruins to get back their decorations in their op when they CLEARLY have either quit the game or aren't playing anymore at all.

so...I have a possible solution to this: If possible....why not make the decorations go back to their orginal owner EXCEPT if they are in ruins. So basically, u cap an op from a ruined player with awesome decorations in it, but instead of them going back to the ruined players castle...why not leave them in the said op? This of course should ONLY apply to ruined castles

but this is just my personal opinion.
    If i remember correctly if you capture a outpost from a ruined player all his tools will remain there, even after the outpost is captured and the capture is done.
    So i think is the same for decoratives.
    Jusy sayin, i don't really know about those two facts do. Just heard from somewhere.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• but didn't they come out with a update months back where that DIDN'T happen anymore with the tools? or was that for something else?

but either way....i'm just saying that from the update anncounements, it doesn't say that it excludes ruin castles, it only says decorations from capped op's will return to their owners main castle; regardless of whether its in ruins or not, and that's the part I disagree with. A ruined player should NOT get their decorations back bc its clear they aren't playing anymore. I suppose they COULD still do that, BUT if the ruined player in question NEVER returns to the gamr and they disappear from the map, THEN the decorations from the capped op should go back to the said op; though i'm proably making a suggestion that would be "easier said than done", but IF it were possible to do, MAYBE they will consider adding this suggestion in.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 123)  Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 48) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,672
    edited 02.06.2018
    deco storage is nice, makes it a little harder for newbies though can no longer be given fully developed  outpostes full of top decos,  but maybe thats not such a bad thing.

But the route the new commanders / casts are going is a puzzle, back in the day when you had to work to get legendary pieces and work to build strong casts and comms from it.  you got variety,  now we are heading blindly towards totally generic equipment.  Do you really want all players to have exactly the same casts / comms ?  Is removing all freedom of  choice in building commanders / casts really where u want the game to go ?    Going down  this 9 piece commander route has really taken somethign away from the game in my opinion.   The gem change was a huge mistake not only from the point of view of crapping all over your customers, but in terms of gameplay too.  Sure i am not saying something didnt need doing BUT  the draconian way you went about it was a joke.  Now you have most of the top  comms / casts that have all the attributes maxed out,  leaving no where to go in terms of customisation.

i am really not sure why on earth you have decided the future of the came is totally event specific commanders, as thats just a horrible idea.   Let US the players customise our own commanders per event,  thats the future.   Add some skill back into it add some innovation back into the game.  or are you trying to make it point and click?

I have literally hundreds and hundreds of  bits of unique equipment the whole thing has become a total mess.  and needs a serious rethink
    Post edited by Philt123 (GB1) on
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    I like it, ruined players shouldn't get decos sent back to main.(there is no main lol)
    but why should anyone capturing op also get decos?? player dies then his/her decos disappear..
    Shares @ au 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    I like it, ruined players shouldn't get decos sent back to main.(there is no main lol)
    but why should anyone capturing op also get decos?? player dies then his/her decos disappear..
    Someone in ruins should not get their decos back if their OP gets capped because giving a well-built OP with decos from a player who quit to a promising low-level players is a great way to reward them, and keep these new, strong players playing (and make them even stronger). Basically, it's how property-giving was intended to work (imo).
    Also, decos have always come with the OP. Why should that change? To prevent multis from gaining super-high level decos? Then get rid of multis! Or set up separate deco-storehouses; one for main castles and one for OPs. Simple fix, and I think almost everyone would be happy with this.

I was relatively happy with this update. Because as far as updates have gone, this was one of the better ones.
    Except for that UTTERLY STUPID "decos get returned" thing. Like wtf??? This is sidestepping the underlying issue of multis. Deco-transport between castles is a great concept, but hard to implement without multi-accounters abusing it. By limiting legit players from being rewarded with pre-built OPs with decos hurts the legitimate playerbase and hurts their chances of continued play. without actually addressing the issue of multi-accounting. If you want to phase them out, toughen your security!!

Of course one could argue that a legitimately good player shouldn't need pre-built OPs, if they really are that strong. And to an extent, you are right. But if you have a player in your alliance with powerful OPs who quit, you should be able to distribute that property as you see fit, in its entirety, to whom you see fit.

Beyond that, I couldn't really care less about the update. It has a perk, and that perk has a negating drawback, which I care about, not necessarily for my own sake, but for the sake of newer players.
    I'm indifferent toward the equip; haven't bothered actually playing in months now. What do I care that a new set got released? It's just a less-useful event com, which is basically impossible for me to get. And, eh to the newly-available com to normies. Not like I'll need to get another com, bc I barely do anything in game anymore. Not even maxed speed, which is what I'm looking for in a com nowadays.

4/10, nothing to see here beyond deco transport.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • This update is BS. Why add the "deco automatically goes to main after a OP is capped" like srsly? wtf. lol

The deco returning to the main doesnt really seem like a big issue, as they have made it easy for any halfway decent player to get tons of good PO items, especially at low levels. There is alot of 270-280 PO items that are easily gotten, and top 50 in the glory events for level 50s and 60s will get you a 350 PO item. At that level, top 50 is easily attainable, and most decent players should be able to get at least several of them before hitting level 70
  • ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage
    what kind of a crappy rule is the second one??? i mean then there will be no fun in capturing others iutpost
Sign In to comment.