Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: June Update - Part 2

Comments

• Maybe make it 90 detect.....or 70 :wink:

THEN i`ll actually consider working to get it.

• what is the new season event of june ?

and which type of commander/castellan they will give us in the season event

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,017
    what is the new season event of june ?

and which type of commander/castellan they will give us in the season event

the same castellan they gave out last time

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    I really like the global decoration inventory. This was a much needed feature.

However, the new samurai changes are a complete joke, giving us a new NPC commander, like we already don't have enough of those already. 

Btw, what is this?

Hanami Teahouse 2018 :D
    more like Hanami Mayohouse lol ugly af

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • @BM ang1243

some hints to more than one set ? and word sets ?

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 01.06.2018
    Nice one with the Global Storage for deco.

Too bad about the nerfing of the Sams PO from 325 to 280.

And another specific comm - its getting to the point where the equipment storage space increase is becoming a necessity, rather than just a perk. Even though it has been increased "recently". Hope they make this a reality.
    equipment storage is big problem now, I dont want to throw away some good comms just because storage is full.
    this specific comm thing is really stupid and it makes big problem with equipment storage.

edit: and in test server the equipment storage size is not problem anymore, because all the equipments are gone now, but I think that you still shouldnt do the same thing on normal server.

• i also do hope that the invidual prizes are better this time than nomads.. because adding extra prizes.. doesnt mean you need to change the old.. just add more..
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 472
    Can I transfer decos from my main to some other outpost?
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    i agree also
  • Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    I really like this update. will the next loust reward be the same cast or something new.

Also storage space is becoming a issue with all the new coms and cast the game release. 
    i hope that problem will be fixed soon

• the PO item storage part of the update is something that has been needed for a long time, and I think it is a great addition to the game. For the first time since I started the game there is actually something in an update to look forward too.

The rest of the update is the usual trash. I can grind away at the event for lousy rewards, and a piece or two to another event specific commander.
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    i agree also
    I disagree with your agreement : )
    We wasted too many hours of booster because of the lack of time so it only makes sense to be able to get a reward proportional to what you pay for. Most of the people buying are quite busy and they don't have plenty of free time to waste.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • --Sadik-- (ASIA1)--Sadik-- (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 4
    ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :):)
    ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :):)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.