We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: June Update - Part 2

Comments

• Maybe make it 90 detect.....or 70 :wink:

THEN i`ll actually consider working to get it.

• what is the new season event of june ?

and which type of commander/castellan they will give us in the season event

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,826AU1
    what is the new season event of june ?

and which type of commander/castellan they will give us in the season event

the same castellan they gave out last time

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    I really like the global decoration inventory. This was a much needed feature.

However, the new samurai changes are a complete joke, giving us a new NPC commander, like we already don't have enough of those already. 

Btw, what is this?

Hanami Teahouse 2018 :D
    more like Hanami Mayohouse lol ugly af

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • @BM ang1243

some hints to more than one set ? and word sets ?

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    edited 01.06.2018
    Nice one with the Global Storage for deco.

Too bad about the nerfing of the Sams PO from 325 to 280.

And another specific comm - its getting to the point where the equipment storage space increase is becoming a necessity, rather than just a perk. Even though it has been increased "recently". Hope they make this a reality.
    equipment storage is big problem now, I dont want to throw away some good comms just because storage is full.
    this specific comm thing is really stupid and it makes big problem with equipment storage.

edit: and in test server the equipment storage size is not problem anymore, because all the equipments are gone now, but I think that you still shouldnt do the same thing on normal server.

• i also do hope that the invidual prizes are better this time than nomads.. because adding extra prizes.. doesnt mean you need to change the old.. just add more..
  • Can I transfer decos from my main to some other outpost?
    I have no loyalty.

• Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) Posts: 16US1
    I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    i agree also
  • Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) Posts: 16US1
    I really like this update. will the next loust reward be the same cast or something new.

Also storage space is becoming a issue with all the new coms and cast the game release. 
    i hope that problem will be fixed soon

• the PO item storage part of the update is something that has been needed for a long time, and I think it is a great addition to the game. For the first time since I started the game there is actually something in an update to look forward too.

The rest of the update is the usual trash. I can grind away at the event for lousy rewards, and a piece or two to another event specific commander.
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    i agree also
    I disagree with your agreement : )
    We wasted too many hours of booster because of the lack of time so it only makes sense to be able to get a reward proportional to what you pay for. Most of the people buying are quite busy and they don't have plenty of free time to waste.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage

Sign In to comment.