We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Key Sharing is Annoying

So after being sniped a few times I decided to try and get back at a couple people... however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

TUF, I had no issue with any of you until this war.  I don't wish bad on you, but you certainly deserve what you're getting.  Not a single full hit from subs, just firecasts.

TUF:LS , Turtles Under Fire: LimpSquad
I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

Comments

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 29.05.2018
     however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

.  Not a single full hit from subs, just firecasts.

1.) Its called having a contact list.

2.) You are at war with one sub lol.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,220ASIA1
     however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

Good excuse. 11/10. Super original. 

Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  •  however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

:|

Well maybe if KON wasn't so hypocritical, than I would answer seriously. Since everyone knows KON key shares since the WOK incident, and nobody has any proof that TUF main key shares, sooooooooo nein.

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Contact list is good, IMO.  I've been online during the last 6 times I was attacked, 4 times because someone texted me. (Once at 2 AM. Worth it tho, I saved 5k demons.)
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Just don't sleep. That's what I do and it works great ;P

But also contact lists and reliable night shifts help. That way when you're downstairs playing with a rabbit you can get a text about your shorthorns.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • "playing with a rabbit"

Call it what you want Fried, we all know you please yourself when you take breaks.

• So after being sniped a few times I decided to try and get back at a couple people... however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

TUF, I had no issue with any of you until this war.  I don't wish bad on you, but you certainly deserve what you're getting.  Not a single full hit from subs, just firecasts.

We have a website where we can text anyone of incoming within the click of 2 buttons. Sorry, you suck at sniping I'd give suggestion on how to get better but you're the enemy. 

But, I love that fact that you are soo butthurt and a KON member talking about Key Sharing... The irony is strong with this one.

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 29.05.2018
    We have a website where we can text anyone of incoming within the click of 2 buttons. Sorry, you suck at sniping I'd give suggestion on how to get better but you're the enemy. 

But, I love that fact that you are soo butthurt and a KON member talking about Key Sharing... The irony is strong with this one.

Yes, KON uses the same website to inform of incomings. But when people have 1.  poor detection on casts 2. not maxed WT's  3. no loot changes 4. still manage to move troops, its really makes me question.  

Also, where is the irony or butthurt?  I got whacked a couple times because I didn't move my troops, its clearly my fault.  I've even congratulated some folks in TUF:LS for some of their hits, but you didn't know that did you?  Lol, I wouldn't have lost any troops if I had key-shared genius.

YBB: "We knocked KON main down from almost 100mill MP"

lol 

• bird your shit it isn't rocket science
       Douginator @ usa1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    So after being sniped a few times I decided to try and get back at a couple people... however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

Happens all the time amongst the top alliances on GB1, easily witnessed. But the mods turn a blind eye to it. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• So after being sniped a few times I decided to try and get back at a couple people... however when I try sniping TUF members who don't have changes in loot for nearly 12 hours but still magically move troops after several different snipes... seems like keysharing to me.

Happens all the time amongst the top alliances on GB1, easily witnessed. But the mods turn a blind eye to it. 
    You realize we can't do anything in-game right
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • We have a website where we can text anyone of incoming within the click of 2 buttons. Sorry, you suck at sniping I'd give suggestion on how to get better but you're the enemy. 

Yes, KON uses the same website to inform of incomings. But when people have 1.  poor detection on casts 2. not maxed WT's  3. no loot changes 4. still manage to move troops, its really makes me question.  

Also, where is the irony or butthurt?  I got whacked a couple times because I didn't move my troops, its clearly my fault.  I've even congratulated some folks in TUF:LS for some of their hits, but you didn't know that did you?  Lol, I wouldn't have lost any troops if I had key-shared genius.

lol 

I guess you can't read, comprehend or successfully snipe a castle. I said KON had 100million might. Not that we knocked them down a 100million might. But, I don't expect an imbecile to comprehend that. But, the fact is they had due to some reports 84 million other reports 78 million... the number varies who you ask. 

But, I do know for a fact we knocked Serry down from 2.7million to 1.5 million overnight or some chit like that. But, then again I am not sitting here calling people cheats and making excuses for not being able to hit a castle. Check yourself before I rekt yourself, Kiddo. 

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 561US1

lol 

I guess you can't read, comprehend or successfully snipe a castle. I said KON had 100million might. Not that we knocked them down a 100million might. But, I don't expect an imbecile to comprehend that. But, the fact is they had due to some reports 84 million other reports 78 million... the number varies who you ask. 

But, I do know for a fact we knocked Serry down from 2.7million to 1.5 million overnight or some chit like that. But, then again I am not sitting here calling people cheats and making excuses for not being able to hit a castle. Check yourself before I rekt yourself, Kiddo. 

"I do know for a fact... or some chit like that?"
    It's a fact, but you don't know if you have the right number?
    Ok... 
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 30.05.2018

1. Notice the "from" in my statement isn't "by"
    2. Realize you're wrong
    3. Your attempt to insult me backfired x20
    4. Board the salty-express 

"We knocked KON main down from a almost 100mill MP!" -YBB
    I like how you went back and edited that post.  Embarrassed much?  :* :D

But, I do know for a fact we knocked Serry down from 2.7million to 1.5 million overnight or some chit like that. 
    "I do know for a fact... or some chit like that?"
    It's a fact, but you don't know if you have the right number?
    Ok... 
     Nice catch. 
  • Facts:

1.) Nephilites is warring one sub and CaptainBro still gets cucked.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,220ASIA1
    Did KoN actually reach 100mil might? Because that is mighty impressive. 

But like did they actually or is this just some BS?
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Did KoN actually reach 100mil might? Because that is mighty impressive. 

But like did they actually or is this just some BS?
    They hit 84m, Yourbloodybase is just an imbecile. 
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,429US1
    edited 30.05.2018

:|

Well maybe if KON wasn't so hypocritical, than I would answer seriously. Since everyone knows KON key shares since the WOK incident, and nobody has any proof that TUF main key shares, sooooooooo nein.
    Well actually that's not true. I'll just leave that here tho ;)
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
This discussion has been closed.