Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Player

Comments

• billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    dayum dead accts.  wake up fast when their fed propaganda.  
    historically speaking its what some do best lol  

i know @shirozake sure loved it

billdo09 @ usa 1

• anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 04.08.2018
    dayum dead accts.  wake up fast when their fed propaganda.  
    They're as good as the hits you send.

i.e. Last time you hit MU, you got 2-flanked by the defender too.

LOL

Guess that Invincible title doesn't make up for stupid.
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    come out of retirement and see what I do to you little man with big mouth. you can talk a big game on the forum.  come at me and lets see what you got.  oh I forgot,  yall only short horn and cheap shot peeps.  
    CBee @ usa1

• anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 04.08.2018
    come out of retirement and see what I do to you little man with big mouth. you can talk a big game on the forum.  come at me and lets see what you got.  oh I forgot,  yall only short horn and cheap shot peeps.  
    I think you're the little man with the big mouth.

You're yapping away making threats on the forums. Maybe you should learn how to tool a hit first.

Its rich coming from someone that was in TUF during the server war and got completely gaped by the MISC, that he left the war and then joined DT, the alliance that got gaped by KON and left the war.

lawl
    if you actually knew what you were talking about,  it might concern me,  but your just blowing in the wind.  why don't you talk with your real account instead of using your multi,  oh wait,  maybe you did.  and kampo,  you talk a lot of crap for someone who only short horns and  cheap shots folks.  

and lol at getting gaped by the misc,  I don't think I ever got hit by one except the night I had 50+ attacks coming on me,  other than morents doing his cheap shots from rv's.  I'm pretty sure I drove more folks on your side out of the game than you would care to mention.  and I left the war to join DT after the war had come to a standstill.  what you don't seem to realize is its just pixels.  why yall so salty?
    CBee @ usa1

ok , so now I have to say something, both Cbee and Norman , level 70/800 maxed out hall , both got two flanked by little ol me , level70/539 with my hall at 450 with a kala cast, and a plus 10cy gem :)  I told you before to stick to the BC/FL castles , where the defender can't adjust , that's what your good at . You can spend all the money you want , doesn't make you a good player or make you smarter. Now you both hit me , Cbee because I plowed through your sub members , who are my level ,with ease , and Norman10 because I hit a player who is in a protected alliance of DT , which by the way doesn't say a thing about being a retirement alliance , just a bunch of hoopla about how DT will smash you if you hit us , well I hit ya , and DT came , and I smashed your lame attacks , yup lil ol me. You like APPLES ?
    cool story, your hall level has zero to do with D lol wut helps is getting 90k support. pointing out 70/800 is a good noob move we see it in cry mail daily "lil" ole you should 1v1 either cbee or norman10 then post how you smashed, you wont though that 90k helps the gums

billdo09 @ usa 1

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 809
    edited 04.08.2018
    ok , so now I have to say something, both Cbee and Norman , level 70/800 maxed out hall , both got two flanked by little ol me , level70/539 with my hall at 450 with a kala cast, and a plus 10cy gem :)  I told you before to stick to the BC/FL castles , where the defender can't adjust , that's what your good at . You can spend all the money you want , doesn't make you a good player or make you smarter. Now you both hit me , Cbee because I plowed through your sub members , who are my level ,with ease , and Norman10 because I hit a player who is in a protected alliance of DT , which by the way doesn't say a thing about being a retirement alliance , just a bunch of hoopla about how DT will smash you if you hit us , well I hit ya , and DT came , and I smashed your lame attacks , yup lil ol me. You like APPLES ?
    cool story, your hall level has zero to do with D lol wut helps is getting 90k support. pointing out 70/800 is a good noob move we see it in cry mail daily "lil" ole you should 1v1 either cbee or norman10 then post how you smashed, you wont though that 90k helps the gums
    um?  kampo 2-flanked. The support didnt really have much to do except wipe up the battle in the CY. I dunno how many of those 90k were kampos, but I'd imagine that up to 15k easily could have been...plenty to deal with 1600 attackers even with a master summoner. Would it have hurt a lot more? Definitely. Would he have lost? Doubt it. (Arguably this could be considered a loss, as kampo would have had a much worse k/d. Still, a win is a win)

Anyway this has gotten terribly off topic. I have no clue who among the top has and hasn't spent, so I don't have much to offer in regard to the actual topic of the thread.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    JYT (US1) said:
    um?  kampo 2-flanked. The support didnt really have much to do except wipe up the battle in the CY. I dunno how many of those 90k were kampos, but I'd imagine that up to 15k easily could have been...plenty to deal with 1600 attackers even with a master summoner. Would it have hurt a lot more? Definitely. Would he have lost? Doubt it. (Arguably this could be considered a loss, as kampo would have had a much worse k/d. Still, a win is a win)

Anyway this has gotten terribly off topic. I have no clue who among the top has and hasn't spent, so I don't have much to offer in regard to the actual topic of the thread.
    lol clearly another super aware comment 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• Bruh, if you get 2-flanked, the 90k D doesn't matter.

Kampo would have beaten that inc with 5k, lol.
  • if you actually knew what you were talking about,  it might concern me,  but your just blowing in the wind.  why don't you talk with your real account instead of using your multi,  oh wait,  maybe you did.  and kampo,  you talk a lot of crap for someone who only short horns and  cheap shots folks.  

and lol at getting gaped by the misc,  I don't think I ever got hit by one except the night I had 50+ attacks coming on me,  other than morents doing his cheap shots from rv's.  I'm pretty sure I drove more folks on your side out of the game than you would care to mention.  and I left the war to join DT after the war had come to a standstill.  what you don't seem to realize is its just pixels.  why yall so salty?
    You didn't do jack in the server war, except get gaped.

Seeing as you get 2-flanked now, with the Invincible title and a much stronger account now than you had back then, I find your claims very ridiculous that you drove anyone out of the server war.

CBye
    Bruh, if you get 2-flanked, the 90k D doesn't matter.

Kampo would have beaten that inc with 5k, lol.
    short and sweet much better explanation :) 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    so now 20 min is a short horn , lmao excuses, excuses, ya I didn't need help with Cbee or Norman10 , and your little multi you planted near my main and KT , what a joke to funny !
    no what helped was setting my hall to D so I could 2-flank their azzes, and with their halls max on attack it was just as easy , and I will take that challenge, anyday anytime , who is first ? I will set it up right now :) 
  • the answer is me. just ask kon. they were cso scared of me they peaced us before they even peaced tuf main  : B)
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  •   I told you before to stick to the BC/FL castles , where the defender can't adjust
    wrong-o
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
    so now 20 min is a short horn , lmao excuses, excuses, ya I didn't need help with Cbee or Norman10 , and your little multi you planted near my main and KT , what a joke to funny !
    multi??  wait, people have time for multi's?  do you typically share all your battle reports with dead misc accts?

whats the matter kampo,  dont like having someone so close they might do to you what you seem to think is ok?
    CBee @ usa1

if you actually knew what you were talking about,  it might concern me,  but your just blowing in the wind.  why don't you talk with your real account instead of using your multi,  oh wait,  maybe you did.  and kampo,  you talk a lot of crap for someone who only short horns and  cheap shots folks.  

You didn't do jack in the server war, except get gaped.

Seeing as you get 2-flanked now, with the Invincible title and a much stronger account now than you had back then, I find your claims very ridiculous that you drove anyone out of the server war.

CBye
    This is coming from someone who is sitting in a retirement alliance and its suppose to bother me why?
    CBee @ usa1

multi??  wait, people have time for multi's?  do you typically share all your battle reports with dead misc accts?

whats the matter kampo,  dont like having someone so close they might do to you what you seem to think is ok?
    I am ok with it , makes it way easy to farm , so thanks for putting it there for me :) and my battle report was soo good , someone wanted it up to show the potato attack sent by the best player on the server , lol
Sign In to comment.