Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Player

Comments

• fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    Define best? We had a player go over 3 million might from spending a lot of money, and then hammered most of the server for a few hours. That's not skill (although he may _have_ plenty of skill), it's money.

We've had a player loot 500 mill in a week - again, that's not really skill, that's being well developed to maintain a lot of troops, buying top up troops, and crazy amounts of spare available time.

What exactly do you mean by "best player"?
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    edited 20.06.2018
    The question was about IN1.

From what I know in terms of might points ''currently" it has to be me.

In terms of the best players - I would have to say Jose, BDM, sanjaysjpuc are among the best non ruby players around.
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    :love: BIGfatLord (AU1) said:

Umar is a good player from Asia1 server...oh wait he just got banned :v

it is mentioned non ruby players not ruby players
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

Sorry to tell you but he is a non-ruby player :P

Look at his castles, they don't have heaps of ruby development.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Mate he doesn't even have pro mode on the Wheel of  Fortune, don't speak if you don't know.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    edited 20.06.2018
    Who is the best player (non-ruby) in terms of might pointsin Indian server?

As far as I know no one dude. The ones that may are long gone. All players have bought at least a small amount of rubies now and then for the edge in competitions. If not u can check at their WoF in screenshots, but now it may not be possible due to the newest update. In terms of good players, there are many on the server on both sides to name.

EDIT: It seems, it is still possible to check through WoF.
    Post edited by sjc (IN1) on
    sjc @ in 1
  • Castle777
    WAR PLAYER
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973

each looting 150mil+ once or twice a month ~250mil, Jonda has never spent and Aberdeen only 5€ for Pro Mode at Wheel of  Fortune.
    Aberdeen I can believe, jonda has a level 38 glory memorial, level 2 moat, bear flag, snake eating its self flag. Like that's at least a million rubies.all togehter, most likely a lot more. 

Plus another 700k min for other castles ruby items.

Plus the fact Aberdeen and Jonda have such a large difference in ruby development it doesn't rrarea add up well

If you look at their loot and that they do whole lot of towers and the fact that they have been doing it for years those rubies easily come together, also I know that Aberdeen built op's herself but idk if Jonda did that'd save a lot of rubies. Both have bear flag also.  The overall difference in ruby development comes out to ~1.4m rubies. 
    Now if the op's are not selfbuilt it cuts down the differences to less than 200k rubies which is farmable in 1 month(inlducing Wheel of Fortune etc.)

also this costs for a level 38 glory memorial is
    1211550 rubies. [without 10% reduction]
    So if all glory memorial levels were built with 10% and ruby moat level 2 with 50% we come down to a difference of
    1211085-1211550*0.9+68000*0.5*4= 256690rubies so about 260k rubies diffference. 
    do u have phd in maths just asking
    ask me in 4 years again and I probably will

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    i'd say both
    he manged 10million in events for glory 
    and played at df pycb war
    War no, events certainly. 

He ain't got his watchtowers leveled up enough to stay competitive in war (from when I last seen his caslted) 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    from asia 1 i say it is vampire
    most succesful non ruby player he is literally on 24/7.
    http://prntscr.com/jwad5g
    http://prntscr.com/jwadd2
    #i know our loot rankings suck

Who is vampire?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    from asia 1 i say it is vampire
    most succesful non ruby player he is literally on 24/7.
    http://prntscr.com/jwad5g
    http://prntscr.com/jwadd2
    #i know our loot rankings suck

Who is vampire?
    This

vampire is a being from folklore that subsists by feeding on the vital force generally in the form of blood) of the living. In European folklore, vampires were undead beings that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive. They wore shrouds and were often described as bloated and of ruddy or dark countenance, markedly different from today's gaunt, pale vampire which dates from the early 19th century.

Vampiric entities have been recorded in most cultures; the term vampire was popularised in Western Europe after reports of an 18th century mass hysteria of a pre-existing folk belief in the Balkas and Eastern Europe that in some cases resulted in corpses being staked and people being accused of vampirism. Local variants in Eastern Europe were also known by different names, such as shtriga in  Albania yrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania.

In modern times, the vampire is generally held to be a fictitious entity, although belief in similar vampiric creatures such as the chupacabra still persists in some cultures. Early folk belief in vampires has sometimes been ascribed to the ignorance of the body's process of decomposition after death and how people in pre-industrial societies tried to rationalise this, creating the figure of the vampire to explain the mysteries of death. Porphyria was linked with legends of vampirism in 1985 and received much media exposure, but has since been largely discredited.

The charismatic and sophisticated vampire of modern fiction was born in 1819 with the publication of The Vampyre by John Polidori; the story was highly successful and arguably the most influential vampire work of the early 19th century.Bram Stoker's1897 novel Dracula is remembered as the quintessential vampire novel and provided the basis of the modern vampire legend. The success of this book spawned a distinctive vampire genre, still popular in the 21st century, with books, films, and television shows. The vampire has since become a dominant figure in the horror genre.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

THE DEATH must have gotten to his password xD
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    Ohhh okk for me he's vampy, I've always called him like that 

vampire is not a good word.... vampy is much better 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ah Mr 'Death Spear' you aren't eligible because you are a ruby buyer and anyway legendary skills don't work against NPCs
    My No1 non-ruby buyer is bdmDeath Spear (IN1) said:

India 1 Server, I haven't unlocked 5th wave yet
    But I'm Claw king..

India 1 Server, I haven't unlocked 5th wave yet
    But I'm Claw king..

Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • sorry for the double quote
    :)
    Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    dayum dead accts.  wake up fast when their fed propaganda.  
    CBee @ usa1

Sign In to comment.