Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What's the Mechanics of a Shape Shifter Series?

Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
edited 25.05.2018 in Players ask Players
My doubt is - If If use those additional tokens and make hits on all 10 Shapeshifter Totems that are visible - What will be my best series?

The best 5 hits of the 10? Or a sequential 5 that are the best? How is the best series arrived at?

Best Answer

Answers

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    My doubt is - If If use those additional tokens and make hits on all 10 Shapeshifter Totems that are visible - What will be my best series?

The best 5 hits of the 10? Or a sequential 5 that are the best? How is the best series arrived at?
    Never tryed more than 5 hits, not worth.
    But i guess the best 5 series will apply to the top's and rankings.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101

Worth it for the current Fury Thing going on.... 3 from my alliance have qualified for the top 50... So asking on their behalf...
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

Worth it for the current Fury Thing going on.... 3 from my alliance have qualified for the top 50... So asking on their behalf...
    not worth shit if they actually read how it work they'd know that, also I doubt they are smart enough to figure out how to score 150k+ and cause you are not gonna with that with normal hits

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I have done the ten hits once.  It got progressively more expensive.  I'd say it might be worth an extra hits if you have a good score with three or four attacks but have one weak one that takes the series down.  From what I've seen the top score is over 22K each time which means you need to score an average of 4250 per hit.  I have just managed twenty in hard mode with a percentage of 1.75% but regret not having used my best comm each time.  I think you need to experiment a bit but I lost five armies trying for not much more than everybody else scored just sending 32 in hard mode.  I think a couple of extra hits might be worth it if you are going well in Fury's Blade but 8 9 10 cost a lot more
    Batten @ en 1
    Think it did.

Leta hope my guys get into the midst with some good scores. We are looking at scores in the range of 30k-40k to be competitive. Think that would be good enough?
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I'm not sure what the highest on GB1 has been for a sequence.  Sound of Silence is currently leading with 22K series of five.  None of our guys made top fifty though sadly.  30-40K sounds pretty competitive to me.  I'm not sure anyone on GB1 has gone that high.  You need to go full hardcore mode I'd have thought a whack the biggest castles.  There is a bit of luck.  Phil123 normally scores highly so he's best placed to comment of our guys who post I'd have thought, though to be fair he seems to be playing an IN account so might actually be in server for them to ask.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Thanks! Phil is in the top 50 with his INT2 account. 

@Philt123 (GB1) - any inputs on a competitive score in the third round?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    It seems the indian server is not that good at finding their targets, in the past place 1 on multiple server was ~110k so I am saying 110-130k to have a chance as I know of 2 people who already got ~70k with their first 3 hits.
    30-40k gets you nowwhere you gotta find out who your target is and organized fake hits otherwise you do not stand a chance.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Have to improve our targets I guess...
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Yes it’s easy just do 5 arranged hits it’s the only way to score that highly you are looking at a max of around 6k ush with normal gameplay or around 13k+ if you arrange hits with the defender ie remove cast etc.  I fir one won’t be posting a score in this event I would rather finksh 50th than win like that it’s a joke stop one event because of arranged hits only to replace it with another almost as exploitable clearly some players can easily do 5 arranged hits in a row easy enough not a good way to end a flagship event 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Yes it’s easy just do 5 arranged hits it’s the only way to score that highly you are looking at a max of around 6k ush with normal gameplay or around 13k+ if you arrange hits with the defender ie remove cast etc.  I fir one won’t be posting a score in this event I would rather finksh 50th than win like that it’s a joke stop one event because of arranged hits only to replace it with another almost as exploitable clearly some players can easily do 5 arranged hits in a row easy enough not a good way to end a flagship event 
    how can it be arranged when you do not know who those 10 players are ?

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    lol that’s the whole point you do know !!!  There are lots and lots of clues to who it is and loads of things you can do to ensure you know who it is 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • lol that’s the whole point you do know !!!  There are lots and lots of clues to who it is and loads of things you can do to ensure you know who it is 
     What do you mean you can tell who it is?
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file