Fury's Blade - Which alliances do top players play in?

Just curious to know whether players know which alliances the top players in FuryBlade play in.  Ghostrider for example from US isn't a player I'm familiar.  Just thought it might be interesting to know a bit more about the elite of the elite.  
Batten @ en 1

Comments

• CBee (US1)CBee (US1) Posts: 210US1
    you mean the ones who use bots right. Its very clear, not sure how GGE doesn't see it. That guy with 50k points can just live without sleep I guess.
    CBee @ usa1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,872AU1
    you mean the ones who use bots right. Its very clear, not sure how GGE doesn't see it. That guy with 50k points can just live without sleep I guess.
    or bought 300% booster traded in millions of kahn tablets, still why bother you get into phase 2 no matter if you are 1st or 999th

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1

I take your point but having watched Breor's truck and trailer / train video on Youtube it is possible to send quite of lot attacks these days per round of hits same with Khan Camps.  I've pasted one of mine below to give an idea.  I guess they are probably ahead of me.  Took me a fair time to work the technique out and it is pretty intensive with basically seven clicks per attack then the reset but once your into a rhythm it gets easier.  I couldn't do many at first but have practiced and improved.  Like you say it is about time to be honest.  Longer you have more you score.  I missed the Berimond event at the start so playing catch up now.  I'm poor at FI and BC though I crawled to the 10mill glory just so if those guys are really good at that and fully developed I guess the score is feasible.  It would be really disappointing if they were using bots rather than just having put in a lot of time hard work and skill.  GGE has got better and they will check I'd have thought but given it happened in the past I guess the risk is still there.  

I was more curious about whether the players were from the top couple of alliances on each server or more evenly spread across alliances like mine as gives us little guys a bit of hope to know we can still ocassionally compete with the big boys.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 295SKN1
    or bought 300% booster traded in millions of kahn tablets, still why bother you get into phase 2 no matter if you are 1st or 999th
    are you sure that those phase 1 points dont come to phase 2 with players

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1

I haven't been really looking into these scores lately, because is a waste of time to really care about this mini event, since there is not a "fair" "equal" match-up for every server. Like in the Alliance tourney, where low players can do much more points, and help alliances to grow on events really fast. Others will say is a tactical method, that's what you think. :smile:
    But like @Herveus (AU1)  said, these days is  easy to finish or get as many points as you need by farming/trading khan/samurai tablets for ltpe points. With the 300% boosters .

At this point of the game we can't really say if they're using bots or not. Since there are really easy ways to send "train" attacks with ruby shields. If they're ruby whales, expect them to buy tons of shields from the -70/80% offers. 
    So one attack is like 1min.

This guy and the other one play on Venezuela (Hispanoamerica), took me a while to find the server. 

He is a ruby whale, he spent good amount of money to reach these points. For sure. 
    Back to the FB event.
    If we look closely,  he made around 10k points a day from 50 to 60k, is not that much, but to reach these points you really need free time. So we can't really say if he did all of them. If he really wants his account secure and his money, he won't share his account with others from the alliance.. Same for the bot usage.
    Yes bot's can help in these type of events. (Melissandra can launch attacks on any npc in the game if you buy the premium version) samurai/nomads/towers/berimond.
    But again, if he really cares about his money, and account, he won't do these things.

Anyway, all i can say is that the guy is not that strong. I always had this opinion that if a guy has these type of op's.

Low on top 1 decoratives (top 20 and so on) he is not that strong. In conclusion, his account is not that old on the server.
    If he was 6/7 years, he would not have had such outposts.
    My opinion, but that depends on everyone.. he is strong only by buying rubyes. That's all.
    Having all the titles you get around 500k or so pp. And Other income,well we all know.

Talking about outposts, i should make more time to upgrade mine. :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Pretty impressive research Muffins thanks for sharing that.HIS1 looks a pretty interesting server alliances fairly close by looks of things.  Bet they have a few wars.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • All I can say is some players will spend thousands of $$ or pounds or whatever for something that they could have made for 1/2 or less by a fine crafts person.

All you need to do is just wait for a few pics of the sword or shield and then you can get the dimensions and look.

If someone was smart they could even get knockoffs made in china and sell them online.  Maybe a plastic toy version for $9.95.

I take your point but having watched Breor's truck and trailer / train video on Youtube it is possible to send quite of lot attacks these days per round of hits same with Khan Camps.  I've pasted one of mine below to give an idea.  I guess they are probably ahead of me.  Took me a fair time to work the technique out and it is pretty intensive with basically seven clicks per attack then the reset but once your into a rhythm it gets easier.  I couldn't do many at first but have practiced and improved.  Like you say it is about time to be honest.  Longer you have more you score.  I missed the Berimond event at the start so playing catch up now.  I'm poor at FI and BC though I crawled to the 10mill glory just so if those guys are really good at that and fully developed I guess the score is feasible.  It would be really disappointing if they were using bots rather than just having put in a lot of time hard work and skill.  GGE has got better and they will check I'd have thought but given it happened in the past I guess the risk is still there.  

I was more curious about whether the players were from the top couple of alliances on each server or more evenly spread across alliances like mine as gives us little guys a bit of hope to know we can still ocassionally compete with the big boys.  
    That's pretty impressive.  My adhd will not allow me to do that, lol.
    CBee @ usa1

Blame Breor hope he's still playing thought maybe other US players may have silenced him as he gives all your secrets away.  I was doing hits in rounds on all four camps until I was pointed to his train post.  The bottom camp for me offers best results as it's easiest to click to reset I just focus on one camp have tried two but best I can manage on rounds is 16-18 camps a time.  Essentially use wooden tools as they slow travel time and select coin option as it slows travel time allows you to get more attacks in and order your commanders so you maintain enough of a gap to allow you to click in between.  If one commander is faster they overlap and you lose a hit.  The results with VIP comms aren't too bad as at my level they are fairly strong.  You need to build up a decent chunk of tokens as you then use them to resupply troops using the in event troops and the bonus is recruiting them in batches of 230-250 troops a time generates 1000 odd tokens and builds your season point score quickly.  Khan camps are more difficult as they get stronger but it is easier in a smaller alliance as the Khan Camp level goes up more slowly rather than 65 players of 800 plus moving it within a short time to a much stronger set up.  I suspect that's why smaller alliances players can perform individually well because we can hog the hits on lower level camps and sustain troops levels with lower losses for longer.  In nomads and sams you might get better alliance rewards in top two or three alliances but ironically I think individually players who wish to win have more chance slightly further down.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 21.05.2018
    I'll let this here :)

8mil rubyes 90k points in the ltpe event 1m points in samurai :lol:
    @Batten (GB1)

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

edited 21.05.2018
    I'll let this here :)

8mil rubyes 90k points in the ltpe event 1m points in samurai :lol:
    @Batten (GB1)

so basically be a whale and not give a fuck about using 5hr skips on sams
    thanks but I will stick with using prests lul

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962AU1

I haven't been really looking into these scores lately, because is a waste of time to really care about this mini event, since there is not a "fair" "equal" match-up for every server. Like in the Alliance tourney, where low players can do much more points, and help alliances to grow on events really fast. Others will say is a tactical method, that's what you think. :smile:
    But like @Herveus (AU1)  said, these days is  easy to finish or get as many points as you need by farming/trading khan/samurai tablets for ltpe points. With the 300% boosters .

At this point of the game we can't really say if they're using bots or not. Since there are really easy ways to send "train" attacks with ruby shields. If they're ruby whales, expect them to buy tons of shields from the -70/80% offers. 
    So one attack is like 1min.

This guy and the other one play on Venezuela (Hispanoamerica), took me a while to find the server. 

He is a ruby whale, he spent good amount of money to reach these points. For sure. 
    Back to the FB event.
    If we look closely,  he made around 10k points a day from 50 to 60k, is not that much, but to reach these points you really need free time. So we can't really say if he did all of them. If he really wants his account secure and his money, he won't share his account with others from the alliance.. Same for the bot usage.
    Yes bot's can help in these type of events. (Melissandra can launch attacks on any npc in the game if you buy the premium version) samurai/nomads/towers/berimond.
    But again, if he really cares about his money, and account, he won't do these things.

Anyway, all i can say is that the guy is not that strong. I always had this opinion that if a guy has these type of op's.

Low on top 1 decoratives (top 20 and so on) he is not that strong. In conclusion, his account is not that old on the server.
    If he was 6/7 years, he would not have had such outposts.
    My opinion, but that depends on everyone.. he is strong only by buying rubyes. That's all.
    Having all the titles you get around 500k or so pp. And Other income,well we all know.

Talking about outposts, i should make more time to upgrade mine. :lol:
    have a look at his main/outers... i'd expect top x deco there lol

somebody wants that sword bad.  be easier and cheaper to just go to the sword store and buy one.
    CBee @ usa1

edited 21.05.2018
    somebody wants that sword bad.  be easier and cheaper to just go to the sword store and buy one.
    If he cannot find out who his ss targets are though he will not win a thing lul / he gotta have a little bit of brain at least

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,821GB1
    The reality is its possible however the problem is the event is made for bots or macros.  GGE could have pretty easily changed this and ensured it was much harder for bots / macros.  But they chose not to.   All they would have to do is randomise the camps both in terms of location of the camp on the map and in terms of the defensive setup of the camp, but they chose not to do this.  Presumably because the more hits you make the more tools / troops and maybe chests you use. 

Also this kind of event as well as bot use is also made for accounts that have multiple players in it.  The truth is that hitting a camp in a chain as demonstrated above is very intense, you are litereally clicking non stop without a break.  and if you get even a small distraction, eg the phone goes, the door bell rings, or god forbid the missis wants to speak to you, you end up with a load of  no battles.  After an hour or two of hitting like this you really need a break.  What i find is that when tired the number of no battles i get increases and increases as number of hits i can chain also decreases as i slow down.

but not if when you want a break you have someone else log in and continue on where you left off!!!!   that way you can play 24/7.

All these things we as players KNOW happens more on some servers than others but truth is, these practices happen on all servers.  

So how can you have a competition that is worth anything at all when you KNOW that some players are cheating.  The reality is you cant.  And yes its sad for the players that are doing it correctly and abiding by the rules, because even if they win, they will be branded cheats anyway.   The sad reality is until GGE start to enforce its TOS properly and ensure all players have to adhere to the same set of rules.  Then any notion of competition is pointless.  The reality is the person / people that do well in this event will be those that break the rules the most effectivly.  OR those that spend such an obscene amount of money they not even the cheats can live with them.  And the sad fact is there will be players busting a gut playing legitimatly, that will do well they may even get close, but they wont win.

Add this to the fact that the shapeshifter event will be the one to determine the winner, an event thats so full of holes and so easily manipulated with arranged hits, its not even funny.  The winner will be the one that can do the most arranged hits in his / her series.  It really is as simple as that.  Anyone playing that event as it was intended to be played has ZERO chance of winning.

There is only really only one event in the game that is harder to manimpulate, and that is the foreign invasion / crows.  the random nature of castles / in both size and strength.  Mean bots / macros are pretty much redundant.  Players can still account share though, and hit 24/7.  However the random nature of the event and also the fact that different servers recieve different quality of castles means comparing servers is pointless.  

So all in all any notion of real and fair competition in the game is an illusion.  And will remain an illusion until GGE ensure that is strictly enforces its TOS, it ensures that anyone found cheating not only recieves a HUGE ban, but is also stripped of any prizes gained, and those prizes are distributed to the real winners. 

The sad fact is that GGE can not or will not guarantee the integrity of its competition,  you wouldnt bother entering a week long bike race would you if you knew that some competitors we riding electric powered bikes, so they could have a few hours rest and still keep up.  Or if some of the riders were sharing the workload, ie getting new riders to race through the night as you were sleeping.  

That's what this game is like.  And what it has been like for a very very long time.  And GGE know this, but it suits them to keep up the illusion of  fair competition.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • The reality is its possible however the problem is the event is made for bots or macros.  GGE could have pretty easily changed this and ensured it was much harder for bots / macros.  But they chose not to.   All they would have to do is randomise the camps both in terms of location of the camp on the map and in terms of the defensive setup of the camp, but they chose not to do this.  Presumably because the more hits you make the more tools / troops and maybe chests you use. 

Also this kind of event as well as bot use is also made for accounts that have multiple players in it.  The truth is that hitting a camp in a chain as demonstrated above is very intense, you are litereally clicking non stop without a break.  and if you get even a small distraction, eg the phone goes, the door bell rings, or god forbid the missis wants to speak to you, you end up with a load of  no battles.  After an hour or two of hitting like this you really need a break.  What i find is that when tired the number of no battles i get increases and increases as number of hits i can chain also decreases as i slow down.

but not if when you want a break you have someone else log in and continue on where you left off!!!!   that way you can play 24/7.

All these things we as players KNOW happens more on some servers than others but truth is, these practices happen on all servers.  

So how can you have a competition that is worth anything at all when you KNOW that some players are cheating.  The reality is you cant.  And yes its sad for the players that are doing it correctly and abiding by the rules, because even if they win, they will be branded cheats anyway.   The sad reality is until GGE start to enforce its TOS properly and ensure all players have to adhere to the same set of rules.  Then any notion of competition is pointless.  The reality is the person / people that do well in this event will be those that break the rules the most effectivly.  OR those that spend such an obscene amount of money they not even the cheats can live with them.  And the sad fact is there will be players busting a gut playing legitimatly, that will do well they may even get close, but they wont win.

Add this to the fact that the shapeshifter event will be the one to determine the winner, an event thats so full of holes and so easily manipulated with arranged hits, its not even funny.  The winner will be the one that can do the most arranged hits in his / her series.  It really is as simple as that.  Anyone playing that event as it was intended to be played has ZERO chance of winning.

There is only really only one event in the game that is harder to manimpulate, and that is the foreign invasion / crows.  the random nature of castles / in both size and strength.  Mean bots / macros are pretty much redundant.  Players can still account share though, and hit 24/7.  However the random nature of the event and also the fact that different servers recieve different quality of castles means comparing servers is pointless.  

So all in all any notion of real and fair competition in the game is an illusion.  And will remain an illusion until GGE ensure that is strictly enforces its TOS, it ensures that anyone found cheating not only recieves a HUGE ban, but is also stripped of any prizes gained, and those prizes are distributed to the real winners. 

The sad fact is that GGE can not or will not guarantee the integrity of its competition,  you wouldnt bother entering a week long bike race would you if you knew that some competitors we riding electric powered bikes, so they could have a few hours rest and still keep up.  Or if some of the riders were sharing the workload, ie getting new riders to race through the night as you were sleeping.  

That's what this game is like.  And what it has been like for a very very long time.  And GGE know this, but it suits them to keep up the illusion of  fair competition.

Unfortunately, this does go on. I started playing this many years ago and built up a quite a number of friendships over the years. On the GB server which I played on, this is the case. With those I got on a few years ago and left amicably so I can take a rest no longer respond to their pms simply because these accounts are no longer controlled by those who originally had them. I could even ask a player how he/she is doing in her job at such and such a place and I would get back a simple ??, which means that it is clearly not the player who I thought it was behind the account. Bots/Macros/multi-accounts are being allowed on all servers, especially ours. For example, I keep a looting list of those who are on fire and who have not looted for the last 7-8 weeks at level 70. Guess what, when I search for that particular player, a zero pops up which indicates that this player (or someone else most likely who has created a dead alliance) has logged on.

I think perhaps the differing value of boosts for different servers in terms of Season Points and possible in event boosts made a difference.  On another thread one of the guys found Chaumuyo's you tube channel and he looks very impressive player so he is clearly talented but what was interesting was he was playing with 800% season point boost best I saw on GB1 was 400% so if you think about it over an event if they play for an equal amount of time and are roughly equal in ability a player on HIS1 is always going to outscore a player on GB1.  Doesn't diminish the players achievement or skill and they can't control that but maybe for future events to ensure fairness and accurate reflection of player ability standardised boosters should be confirmed pre event for each stage and that way boosters can still be sold players just can understand the relative value of what they purchase.  
    Batten @ en 1
    I think perhaps the differing value of boosts for different servers in terms of Season Points and possible in event boosts made a difference.  On another thread one of the guys found Chaumuyo's you tube channel and he looks very impressive player so he is clearly talented but what was interesting was he was playing with 800% season point boost best I saw on GB1 was 400% so if you think about it over an event if they play for an equal amount of time and are roughly equal in ability a player on HIS1 is always going to outscore a player on GB1.  Doesn't diminish the players achievement or skill and they can't control that but maybe for future events to ensure fairness and accurate reflection of player ability standardised boosters should be confirmed pre event for each stage and that way boosters can still be sold players just can understand the relative value of what they purchase.  
    I am intrested where you saw the 800% cause I only saw 400%, probably missed it somewhere

Initially on screen he clicks on the Fury's Blade icon and 800% pop up comes up.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Batten @ en 1
Sign In to comment.