Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

most war prone server

which one do you think it is
pro999 @ in 1

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    Well the Indian server to some extent if you hit one alliance the whole server declares on you not that their great at setting up attacks but the ALTs on there are on a whole new level 
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    IN1. They have a server war every week or so.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• SON GOKU (IN1)SON GOKU (IN1) IN1 Posts: 7
    hahaha lol
    no not every week
    but here war goes on for long time...
    Ie: 1 years or maybe more....
    and yes if u think we are weak in sending attacks
    then u shud visit IN1 once :) 

devansh112 @ in 1
  • catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    i used to play in indian server it is pretty interesting with the new war. other than IN1 which one
    pro999 @ in 1
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    not US1
    Make US1 Great Again.
  • not US1
    Weve been trying to engage SG but apparently they only fight when its unfair in their direction. 
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Admit it though, reason your pushing hard for this war is because your bored asf. lol

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    It always used to be US1 by some distance it would be a surprise if that has changed significantly.  Whilst everybody else was fighting wars that lasted a few days they were already fighting wars that lasted years and never ended well until they recently ended ...not entirely sure who actually won in the end... maybe it was all just fake news and they never actually fought at all does or it was one of those Dallas shower dream sequences ...
    Batten @ en 1
  • It always used to be US1 by some distance it would be a surprise if that has changed significantly.  Whilst everybody else was fighting wars that lasted a few days they were already fighting wars that lasted years and never ended well until they recently ended ...not entirely sure who actually won in the end... maybe it was all just fake news and they never actually fought at all does or it was one of those Dallas shower dream sequences ...
    They fought for 3 years and to my understanding more or less called a truce.

US1 has had *one* long war, in the last 3 years I don't think anyone's fought more than a few days except KON/MISC.

Real wars don't really break here anymore, even since the KON/MISC war ended we really haven't seen a single decent war break out. Everyone capitulates once the 100% fun gets diluted by 10% pressure, so wars only last a couple days and that's assuming one side holds out awhile longer to continue smacking the other around.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,010
    INT2

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Admit it though, reason your pushing hard for this war is because your bored asf. lol
    True plus they look tasty
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

True plus they look tasty
    I always wanted to try gator

also boredom is the best reason
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • It always used to be US1 by some distance it would be a surprise if that has changed significantly.  Whilst everybody else was fighting wars that lasted a few days they were already fighting wars that lasted years and never ended well until they recently ended ...not entirely sure who actually won in the end... maybe it was all just fake news and they never actually fought at all does or it was one of those Dallas shower dream sequences ...
    They fought for 3 years and to my understanding more or less called a truce.

US1 has had *one* long war, in the last 3 years I don't think anyone's fought more than a few days except KON/MISC.

Real wars don't really break here anymore, even since the KON/MISC war ended we really haven't seen a single decent war break out. Everyone capitulates once the 100% fun gets diluted by 10% pressure, so wars only last a couple days and that's assuming one side holds out awhile longer to continue smacking the other around.
    In all fairness most alliances either get bored or burned out after a few days of war (depending on their size)

We only have a few alliances left that actually engage regularly in wars, and like you said they are like 3 days to maybe a month at most. It's quite depressing. 
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Yeah, I never fight a war it's such a drag... One that goes on for 3 years though that had to be tough. My Alliance doesn't fight wars. We play tag your it. And, continue to play duck, duck, goose.

The fact that KoN still got first place in a ton of events while MISC completely sat in the dust on that. Makes me believe that KoN won the war. Although, I was just an outside spectator and watched the war from the far side of the field. 

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Romania 1.
    You can most of the time search on youtube the recent wars from that server.
    DX alliance is the best in that server, if you get in problems with them well..... well..
    Expect everything. 200/300 attacks, mass attacks.
    The alliance is in top 1 since i don't know how  many years, and they had wars with the entire server.
    But they're still there. 
    By expecting everything, i mean stealing outposts/rvs. Or just making your alliance to disappear in 1 day from top's.
    And it's not just fairy tales.
    They are experienced players who play and apply either the method of cheating or fair play. But still cheating is the most used method :lol:
    Quited ro1, in 2015. Many things changed by then, but just made an account 1/2 weeks ago.
    Their alliance description "We will apply any methods to take the top 1 in events, and all we want.
    We will eliminate any competitors, or alliances."

So if you need top 1, as a player or alliance,  you have to ask them to let you get top 1, or you fight for it..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• dnx (RO1)dnx (RO1) RO1 Posts: 250
     I`m the leader of the best alliance ever on Romania1, D-Generation X and everything that Muffins said is true. In fact, I think that D-Generation X is the best alliance on the entire Goodgame Empire game. Too bad we cant play against others servers.

http://prntscr.com/jj5djb

https://prnt.sc/jj5ekq

Sign In to comment.