Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bug/Err in attack

Hi , i recive this error when i use fastest mouse movement for attack npc targets : http://prntscr.com/jfku5r
Please make something and eliminate this `warning` , it`s uncorfortable to take that notification two out of three or four towers. 
I make fastest movement for save time , but i lost it beacuse i need to put the attack again . 

Comments

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    What do you mean "fastest movement"? Are you using a preset or are you manually filling in troops?
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Hi @Imperiul.Roman (RO1)

If you're using a third party piece of software to automatically click on the things you need to - this is actually against the Terms & Conditions (https://www.goodgamestudios.com/terms_en/#terms) of the game - and warnings like that are to prevent this software being used.

Cheers,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 09.05.2018
    Nice job on the self-bust.
  • Hi again .
    Thanks for your post @BM ang1243 .
    Firstly  , I do not use softwers for facilities in-game . I use presets for towers ( lava npc , sand npc etc. ) . The average time used to attack a tower on the kingdom is about 2 or 3 seconds in my case.(kamikaze preset+specific toewer preset) 
     Indeed , is a very good idea to make anticheat programs but in this case i need to attac slowly tower. 
    PS : If applicable , you can send a message to security team for check my account to see my activity.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I do not believe that there are any cheats involved in this case. I base this on my own observations regarding this error. 

This error seems to be an actual problem. I know that i get this error myself whenever i am too quick with busting out attacks on towers or nomads/samurais. However, it seems like this error is irregular as sometimes it pops up and sometimes it doesn't. 

@Manta Birostris

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• The "warning" is set in place to prevent fast attacks from occuring and they occur irregularly to make third party softwares harder to use. 
Sign In to comment.