Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How is this possible? How can I contact GGE?

I was just sent a screenshot showing that I attacked a player. But I did not send any such attack. 

https://prnt.sc/jelsri

I don't understand how this could have happened. I was watching a movie at the time and I was logged on to my account. And I am home alone. 
I want to contact GGE about this to see if they can track the IP address of the person who sent the attack. 

Does anyone know how to get in touch with GGE?

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Won't do ya any luck. They'll likely just ban you for sharing accounts. 

Change pass, offer resources, delete this post, move on
    -Least likely way for you to get in trouble 
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You can contact them on this link https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=12&lang=en
    But they won't give out such informations about who used your account, they will look into your problem, but won't forward any informations to you about the guy who used yr acc. 
    Also if you think that someone used your account, try to change password of your account, check your facebook, if is logged into the empire game, check if it's yours, and not of that guy.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Thanks. Yes I immediately changed my password. 

But GGE owes it to me to tell me who hacked the account. If it is another player I need to be told who it is. And they should be banned from the game. I need proof that I was hacked also. 

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Thanks. Yes I immediately changed my password. 

But GGE owes it to me to tell me who hacked the account. If it is another player I need to be told who it is. And they should be banned from the game. I need proof that I was hacked also. 

You can't be hacked in this game, well... not by using "hacking programs".
    May be you had a easy password and the guy guessed in a few minutes.
    Or you opened a link where there was a Key Logger / Spy program, and he got the password. 
    Other ways, you gave your password to someone that  shared your info to someone else.
    But in both cases, this happens only if you have an important account, with good power/ and you buy tons of rubyes.
    I don't find any reasons why someone would break into a low account (idk how much power you have) only to attack a op..

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

They actually have no obligations to tell you anything about who managed to get unauthorized access to your account. 

Let me also remind you about that you have the responsibility for your own account. If your password wasn't secure enough then it's not GGS fault that someone managed to break into your account. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 08.05.2018
    It is POSSIBLE to edit a screenshot to show that a certain player launched an attack, or sent a message, when, in reality, they did not.  I have done it, just for the sake of knowing how to do it (kinda like building a nuke.  Think how much chaos you could create in an alliance with a few reports like that, and think what damage you could do with a 'message' from someone admitting various things. It would be unethical as hell, and I'd never do it, but it is possible.)  But in order to have that work, someone would need to have a BR of an attack on Raymond, and a BR of you attacking someone.  I'd assume you would have noticed if 1280 troops disappeared from one of your castles, so some kind of photoshop seems likely. 

EDIT: Example: http://prntscr.com/jf2k3v  Pretty bad example, and doesn't stand up to a close inspection, but it gets the idea across.
    Post edited by hge (US1) on
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file