Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Login Issues 4/25/18

124»

Comments

• Could not edit previous post. Well, I have to restart from the beginning, it let me log in as izParadox1 and my password. US1

I would like this to be rectified thank you.
  • As of this post, I can NOT log into my game even when I press play now at the top of the page.

It goes to another log in screen, and when I log in to play [even though the information is sent from this site], it says that the player is online. Now, my computer says that another person is using the same IP address and I have to see network administrator... well I am the admin and there isn't a network group setup on my home computer.

Flash Player is up to date:
    Chrome is up to date and cleared Cache and Cookies 5 minutes ago.
    Windows 7 operating system [Yes, old computer from 2010 without any Windows updates since 2012]

Theories:
    1. Since I never logged off since I started playing, the updates could have sent conflicting issues.
    2. Obviously could be hacked, either your site or my PC, oh wait, my PC virus check has cleared this end.
    3. ISP issues either on your end or mine, except I can get on to other sites without problems.

I am unaware of the previous log in issues prior to this post of mine. Sunday 29 April 2018 [New Zealand], but check the post time and date to see if you can verify if I am currently still playing [Hacker] at this time. In the meantime, I will try to find out how to change my password.

Thanks in advance for any assistance, as I am sure it may not be this topic issue at all.

Regards:
    Rex.
    I think you're going to have to contact support for this issue, it seems way out of the scope of what this thread was created for. For individual issues we generally refer people to support or try to help ourselves (the moderators), but I don't have the experience or access to GGS to try to do any troubleshooting for you on an issue like this
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • ficou claro , que não conseguem resolver problemas isolados como o do problema do izParadox (US1), mais e quanto ao problema com o login automático , que não esta mais funcional desde a ultima atualização?
    acredito que esse problema vai ser corrigido , por se tratar de um problema causado pela própria atualização ,  e que esta prejudicando muitos  jogadores desde que ficou com bug
  • A player when first seeing the login issue while playing the game

"Oh how sad

The same player after few months seeing the same

that"s what  I liked it

• Dis Boi (US1)Dis Boi (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    edited 02.05.2018
    Cannot sign in @BM_Friedrich
     This just happened an hour ago,  I signed out of my account and now I cannot sign in to it any more,

"Here come Dis Boi. Oh shit waddup" 

Dis Boi, 2/12/17
  • Cannot sign in @BM_Friedrich
     This just happened an hour ago,  I signed out of my account and now I cannot sign in to it any more,
    have you tried to reload the game f5?

• Cannot sign in @BM_Friedrich
    You're going to need to give more details than that
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Have trouble from time to time...seems to be at least once a day where it loads and loads then finally it logs me out of the game and I have to sign in again. Very annoying.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Hey Fried I havent been able to log in on first try takes me 5 to 10 reloads if i get told i got an incoming and i have 2 mins it can be a really big problem
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • Hey Fried I havent been able to log in on first try takes me 5 to 10 reloads if i get told i got an incoming and i have 2 mins it can be a really big problem
    That sounds like a spotty internet issue

When I'm out at the lake on the crappy internet that happens to me
    Friedrich IV US1
  • ive played for 6 years and never till last update has this been happening
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    edited 03.05.2018
    We did not have problems with signing in. What we still have now is that the players name and password always need to be refilled after logging out althoug the box is ticked to remember.

I asked more players at NL1 and it seems general. This is a nuesence and we would like to have it fixed.
    celle @ nl 1
  • I have just experienced my first issue with the login. After several attempts trying to start the game by refreshing the login page came up so I had to enter them to get the game to start.

• Any updates on the log on issues? Still having to log in thru something like ggeguide, instead of GGE.. Also now having to re-put in my name and password each time..

Restarted computer, changed browsers.. still no change.. I can sign in but like I stated thru some other sites 1st...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JaggertheGreat
    SKSeverdRemains
    USA1
  • The having to re-enter your user/pw is strange. I haven't had that happen to me yet.

I had a couple issues on my phone but not much.

At this point it seems to be people having individual issues since the update, which is a lot harder to pinpoint.

No real updates as these issues are too far and inbetween to warrant code red levels of attention
    Friedrich IV US1
  • The having to re-enter your user/pw is strange. I haven't had that happen to me yet.

I had a couple issues on my phone but not much.

At this point it seems to be people having individual issues since the update, which is a lot harder to pinpoint.

No real updates as these issues are too far and inbetween to warrant code red levels of attention
    normaly i would bee able to safe parssword so when starting up the browser it logs in auto but efter the update it dosent work any more.

• Quando vão resolver o problema do login e senha que não ficam mais salvos ? agora toda vez que for logar , tem que preencher login e senha novamente porque não fica mais salvos mesmo marcada a caixa lembrar , isso não é um problema isolado , todos os jogadores do servidor AE1 estão com o mesmo problema , esse problema acorreu depois da atualização ! por respeito aos jogadores , favor consertarem os problemas que  essas atualizações mau sucedidas causam para que possamos logar automaticamente como antes dessa atualização mau sucedida que desativou o login automático , obrigado
Sign In to comment.