Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Login Issues 4/25/18

Comments

• Luckily ? i had a family funeral to attend - but need to ask about the castellian equipment set missing from the nomad vendor as well - could this be linked ?

@BM_Friedrich , @BM ang1243   - any idea's ? .plus i'm having to try 3/4 times to log onto forum ! - seems to go into a loop and when i go back a page it seems to sort it !

As stated in threads actually about that,it will be back with the next update.

One of our alliance members, a good player, is locked out of his account. I have been experiencing log in issues myself. 
    Is this going to be fixed?
    Give me the player's name I will have them look at them also.

@BM_Friedrich In the meantime the people who mentioned to me last night not being able to log in, have been able to log back in this morning, so I guess it has been solved. 
    Okay good to know, thanks
    Good Morning.

my question is not related to the login itself, but I invited several Brazilians to come play on the server eau, when I invited them we could leave the game in Portuguese, after that damn update we can not leave the game in Portuguese anymore, because when does the "logout" even though it is marked to fix the data they add up and it is not possible to translate, and it is impossible to play, because it is not known what the events say that is of which set, 4 Brazilian players have already stopped playing because of this.
    it is very annoying to withdraw from the game something that does not interfere in anything in the game, alias only benefits because the server eau is small and we came to play in it and this benefits ggs, game more than 7 years empire and is always the same thing group of programming spoils the gameplay of the players and is for that reason, the support does not respond and it is thus the player always impaired, and that is in all the servers, I have played in several and I know what I am speaking, I ask that the programmers return the function of fixing the game data even by logging, so that we play on servers that are not from our native languages.

grateful for the attention.
    I think one of the Russians on the Chinese server was talking to me about this as well, I will send this on
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Good Morning.

my question is not related to the login itself, but I invited several Brazilians to come play on the server eau, when I invited them we could leave the game in Portuguese, after that damn update we can not leave the game in Portuguese anymore, because when does the "logout" even though it is marked to fix the data they add up and it is not possible to translate, and it is impossible to play, because it is not known what the events say that is of which set, 4 Brazilian players have already stopped playing because of this.
    it is very annoying to withdraw from the game something that does not interfere in anything in the game, alias only benefits because the server eau is small and we came to play in it and this benefits ggs, game more than 7 years empire and is always the same thing group of programming spoils the gameplay of the players and is for that reason, the support does not respond and it is thus the player always impaired, and that is in all the servers, I have played in several and I know what I am speaking, I ask that the programmers return the function of fixing the game data even by logging, so that we play on servers that are not from our native languages.

Can you tell me how you were able to translate it before?
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Good Morning.

is there any talk about compensations?
  • edited 26.04.2018
    Good Morning.

the link was copied to invite friends, the "logout" data was saved, the link was copied in the browser, it was changed to the flag of your country and the browser was updated, when it came back it had already been translated, but now when the "logout" the data disappears, you even get to do almost all the steps, but when it updates to automatic login it returns to the login screen without the data again.
  • come al solito nessuna risposta 

ripeto esiste la possibilità di rimettere la lingua madre (italiano) nel server asia?

rigrazie se rispondete

• Hello again everyone,

GGS QA feels they are unable to do much more for you guys without having access to your physical machines, which is something they will not have. The issue here could be on your end, or there could still be an issue out there, but whatever the issue is there is no *obvious common factor* that would make us assume that it's on the game's end.

So, if you continue to report login issues here, please provide as much information as you possibly can. A few things to include could be:
    Version of flashplayer
    Browser and version of browser
    Do you get an error?
    Does the game attempt to load at all past the login screen?
    How long do you wait for it to load?
    Have you cleared cookies/deleted cache?

An issue like this can only be combatted by identifying the common factor to be fixed, so please provide as much information about it as you can that you think is relevant, even if it is not listed here.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • I already knew the problem is never wrong schedules, if you blame the mistakes is ours, 7 years playing this and I have not learned yet that the team ggs is not able to admit that he missed, then still comes to do a poll with the players.
    several people here just want to be able to translate the game into their native language, so you need the data, "username and password" to be fixed even when you log out of the game, and do not tell me that it is not possible, because we always play in our native languages, if it is necessary to downgrade the database, possibly that flag in the login screen is the cause of the problems, take that sword and get involved ...
    we just want to play without more difficulties, and that the ggs take over and fix their mistakes.
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 27.04.2018
    I already knew the problem is never wrong schedules, if you blame the mistakes is ours, 7 years playing this and I have not learned yet that the team ggs is not able to admit that he missed, then still comes to do a poll with the players.
    several people here just want to be able to translate the game into their native language, so you need the data, "username and password" to be fixed even when you log out of the game, and do not tell me that it is not possible, because we always play in our native languages, if it is necessary to downgrade the database, possibly that flag in the login screen is the cause of the problems, take that sword and get involved ...
    we just want to play without more difficulties, and that the ggs take over and fix their mistakes.
    The ability to translate the game was a workaround, and was never intended.

GGS hasn't explicitly said they aren't going to do anything about it, but I don't think they're going to do anything about it.

EDIT: I will keep pestering them until I'm told they aren't doing anything, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • I already knew the problem is never wrong schedules, if you blame the mistakes is ours, 7 years playing this and I have not learned yet that the team ggs is not able to admit that he missed, then still comes to do a poll with the players.
    The ability to translate the game was a workaround, and was never intended.

GGS hasn't explicitly said they aren't going to do anything about it, but I don't think they're going to do anything about it.

EDIT: I will keep pestering them until I'm told they aren't doing anything, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    thank you for your attention, I have brought more than 60 Brazilians to play on the server "EAU" and I will take them away, it does not make sense to play where you do not even know what you are doing, the only solution is to continue the data after logout, , currently when you do the "logout" the data disappear, it does not make sense that box on the login screen, save password.
  • They have no plans to add a translation option and the odds that will change are very small.

I'm sorry I couldn't convince them to do more, but I understand, they have real bugs and new content to make rather than divert resources to a quality of life improvement for players playing on foreign servers.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • https://prnt.sc/jaohp1

I can't log into my account!!!! Password and login are correct!!! But I can't go((( and My language is not changed to Russian((((

PlayerMkaismpod @ WWW 1
  • https://prnt.sc/jaohp1

I can't log into my account!!!! Password and login are correct!!! But I can't go((( and My language is not changed to Russian((((

The language changing is broken.

Contact support for this issue, as myself and qa do not speak Chinese to diagnose the error. Support should have someone for that language.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • very well we have a positioning, if they are concentrating efforts on other things, then that concentrate the effort in fixing the bug of the fixation of the data in the login, already it helps us, later it is with us, we just can not translate because the data do not stay fixed, the problem is there are players who are with the game translated in their native language, or it is for everyone or for anyone.
    if it is to fix bug's, fix this.

https://prnt.sc/jaubnb  
    https://prnt.sc/jauchj
    https://prnt.sc/jaud1s

look at the print's, if the box to remember the data is marked, when you enter the game the data has to be filled there.
    just fix this bug that the rest we did, remember when I played on the server BR1 and used the browser puffin to play by smartphones, and ggs did not even know that possibility, after we spoke in the forum was widely spread.
    What we ask for is a bit of understanding and help us if I can not do the events and set up commanders and governors has no reason to keep playing.
    if they are putting together efforts to fix bug's once more I ask to fix this bug of fixing the data in the login, the rest is with us.
  • boa tarde, são muitos os jogadores que estão sendo prejudicados ,fazemos parte de uma aliança em que todos são brasileiros , no total 52 membros , que assim como o TRUMP TOWER e outros brasileiros que fazem parte de outras alianças , estamos todos , sendo prejudicados , por causa dessa ultima atualização , a ironia é que uma atualização que a principio seria para beneficio dos jogadores , acabou sendo o contrario disso e acabou por prejudicar váríos jogadores , fomos convidados a participar do servidor (AE1) , e só viemos , por termos a opção de jogarmos em nosso idioma , pois se isso não fosse possível seria inviável , pois como é possível jogar sem poder entender as msn , e tudo o resto que precisa ser lido e entendido ? agora a ironia maior de tudo isso , é que já que não podemos entender o que esta escrito com clareza , também não poderemos comprar nada , nem rubis , nem ofertas , nem nada que tenha um custo monetário ,  pois seria uma irresponsabilidade nossa , comprar qualquer coisa , sem termos certeza do que estão nos oferecendo , e o que , e como estamos adquirindo , por não poder ter acesso a essas informações em nosso idioma ,  tendo em vista isso , peço que avaliem melhor o fato de não estarem dando a atenção adequada , a essa  questão do idioma , pois não são somente os jogadores que estão sendo prejudicados , a GGS também será , pois boa parte dos jogadores desse servidor são estrangeiros , e como disse , não haverá compras por parte deles `, então peço além do que o TRUMP já pediu , respeito com os jogadores , pois investimos , tempo e dinheiro nesse jogo o sucesso da GGS se deve mais do que qualquer outra coisa a nós que fazemos esse jogo crescer e  sobreviver , somos a parte mais importante desse jogo , e temos o direito de sermos tratados com atenção e respeito , agradeço pela atenção , aguardo resposta e mais que isso solução o mais breve possível !
  • miren yo no puedo iniciar   al juego es estos dos navegadores  google chorme y internet explorer acabo de tener escases en 2 cuentas  y no puede hacer nada para impedirlo  recien pude entrar hoy viernes 27  en el navegador firfox , no pude entrar desde que se habian cerrado los servidores por mantenimiento  ya tuve escases tiene que haber compensacion es injusto
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    The login and passwords don't save now.  Not a huge problem,but a pain.
  • The login and passwords don't save now.  Not a huge problem,but a pain.
    nah, i had that problem a few months ago.. try to reinstall the browser and if that doesnt work. reinstall the pc :pensive:

• As of this post, I can NOT log into my game even when I press play now at the top of the page.

It goes to another log in screen, and when I log in to play [even though the information is sent from this site], it says that the player is online. Now, my computer says that another person is using the same IP address and I have to see network administrator... well I am the admin and there isn't a network group setup on my home computer.

Flash Player is up to date:
    Chrome is up to date and cleared Cache and Cookies 5 minutes ago.
    Windows 7 operating system [Yes, old computer from 2010 without any Windows updates since 2012]

Theories:
    1. Since I never logged off since I started playing, the updates could have sent conflicting issues.
    2. Obviously could be hacked, either your site or my PC, oh wait, my PC virus check has cleared this end.
    3. ISP issues either on your end or mine, except I can get on to other sites without problems.

I am unaware of the previous log in issues prior to this post of mine. Sunday 29 April 2018 [New Zealand], but check the post time and date to see if you can verify if I am currently still playing [Hacker] at this time. In the meantime, I will try to find out how to change my password.

Thanks in advance for any assistance, as I am sure it may not be this topic issue at all.

Regards:
    Rex.
Sign In to comment.