We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifters killed off?

So i'm currently at around 735k might points, which is rather high if you ask me, and combined attackers and defenders, most people my level usually have around 2-3k sitting around in their main castle. So now i wonder, why do 4 of my shapeshifter totems have 4 or less soldiers, and why does not a single one have more than 300? This has been the case since 2 days ago, when it's like at the flip of a switch and all the soldiers are gone. Especially during FI people get defenders from alliance rewards, so shouldn't there be any more than 300 damn soldiers per totem?

Comments

• shapeshifters are real time castles. Its possible that someone is trying to bait you into attacking them while they are online,a nd then will have fun crushing your army. Its also possible that they have primarily offense in their main.
  • shapeshifters are real time castles. Its possible that someone is trying to bait you into attacking them while they are online,a nd then will have fun crushing your army. Its also possible that they have primarily offense in their main.
    Thing is i've cleaned out 5 castles per day and spied them regularly every day. Always 300 or less. 
  • agios007 (GR1)agios007 (GR1) Posts: 415GR1
    the same happens and in my case
    agios007 @ GR 1
  • dont know what to tell you, i get 5k+ usually.

your server must just suck
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 220AU1
    Well it's the same here too....9/10 SS camps were under 1k troops..most 100-200.
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

• I hit a random 5 every day with 32

easy 1500-2000
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,224ASIA1
    First day I had 5 players over 2k, then on the second day I had just one person with 2K and the rest under 500.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 

Nah the server isn't the problem. We have many players over my limit and most people are around my might. 

Nah the server isn't the problem. We have many players over my limit and most people are around my might. 
    well then its just your bad luck i guess. A shame, but i've never had the problem.
  • Sometimes it may be the other way around of Shapeshifters increasing in numbers instead of decreasing. I know that has happened to me before.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Sometimes it may be the other way around of Shapeshifters increasing in numbers instead of decreasing. I know that has happened to me before.
    again, thats supposed to happen. Shapeshifters are real time representations of other people's castles

again, thats supposed to happen. Shapeshifters are real time representations of other people's castles

You're probably right, i just found it kind of strange that all of a sudden my shape shifters give me -200 troops.
Sign In to comment.