Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GoodGame Studios Sold?

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 804
edited 15.04.2018 in General Discussion
I feel really silly to have to make a thread about this, but due to recent events it's probably necessary. 

GoodGame Studios has not been sold and no offer to the company has been submitted.

To some of you this is common sense and we know these recent user popups are nothing but trolls.

To keep the forums clean of nonsense the BM team asks you tag us or flag any posts for review that are of fake accounts coming on to brag about a GGS acquisition. 

If you are one of the people coming on to brag about a purchase you will have your account banned across the forum and game in accordance with scamming. 

Thank you for the lols, but it's really silly to come on with broken English saying you bought a game and we all need to watch out. As I always say: you can unban yourself, ban me, and delete the forums once the purchase is confirmed, no need to brag about it until then.

Comments

• Classic!
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• I think i could mange an offer of 50p -  ;);)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • How's 20 bucks sound?

• I feel really silly to have to make a thread about this, but due to recent events it's probably necessary. 

GoodGame Studios has not been sold and no offer to the company has been submitted.

To some of you this is common sense and we know these recent user popups are nothing but trolls.

To keep the forums clean of nonsense the BM team asks you tag us or flag any posts for review that are of fake accounts coming on to brag about a GGS acquisition. 

If you are one of the people coming on to brag about a purchase you will have your account banned across the forum and game in accordance with scamming. 

Thank you for the lols, but it's really silly to come on with broken English saying you bought a game and we all need to watch out. As I always say: you can unban yourself, ban me, and delete the forums once the purchase is confirmed, no need to brag about it until then.

stillfront bought all the shares of goodgame studios woth 270M euro.Didn't they?
    though it is about different subject I am just curious
  • Matthew Chin (US1)Matthew Chin (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    edited 18.04.2018
    I feel really silly to have to make a thread about this, but due to recent events it's probably necessary. 

stillfront bought all the shares of goodgame studios woth 270M euro.Didn't they?
    Yeah I dunno. I find all these articles about Stillfront acquiring Goodgame Studios on MANY different sites. It really looks like Goodgame Studios HAS been sold.

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 681
    lol 

looks like I got good money for my shares in goodgamegreed B)
  • I feel really silly to have to make a thread about this, but due to recent events it's probably necessary. 

Yeah I dunno. I find all these articles about Stillfront acquiring Goodgame Studios on MANY different sites. It really looks like Goodgame Studios HAS been sold.

I do not know the exact amount, but Stillfront did acquire GGS a while ago. Which is why if you try to buy GGS now it will be a lot harder.

What I am referencing is the players coming on threatening that the game is soon to be theirs because they "bought it". 
  • lol 

looks like I got good money for my shares in goodgamegreed B)
    The company is privately held, meaning you cannot buy shares in it.
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 18.04.2018
    People care about this?
    There are players in game, that make accounts with low levels with the names of the alliance leaders, and send messages to their alliance members, and they get into the trap.
    And gg's care much more about some trolls in the game, great work. What can i say.
    Better ban some trolls, is much easyer, less work. Than banning real threat for players.
    Giving password is against the rules of the game, i understand, and is the fault of that player that gave the pw.
    But ggs has to do something with those little accounts that steal names of your accounts, and make problems in your name, in game.
    One of them is this little chit

He is in the game for more than 3/4 months in my server.
    Captures outposts, and sabotages players, and all the sh!t comes in my back, because players think is my account, managed by me.
    Reported him, and also his entire alliance many times. But he is still there, in the game.
    As i said, for dev's and mod's is much easy to ban trolls, dat have 0 impact in the game than the real problems on this game.
    ROFL
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

I do not know the exact amount, but Stillfront did acquire GGS a while ago. Which is why if you try to buy GGS now it will be a lot harder.

What I am referencing is the players coming on threatening that the game is soon to be theirs because they "bought it". 
    Ah OK. I thought you meant that another COMPANY acquired GGS. It is stupid to say that you have "bought" GGS on your own.
  • People care about this?
    There are players in game, that make accounts with low levels with the names of the alliance leaders, and send messages to their alliance members, and they get into the trap.
    And gg's care much more about some trolls in the game, great work. What can i say.
    Better ban some trolls, is much easyer, less work. Than banning real threat for players.
    Giving password is against the rules of the game, i understand, and is the fault of that player that gave the pw.
    But ggs has to do something with those little accounts that steal names of your accounts, and make problems in your name, in game.

Captures outposts, and sabotages players, and all the sh!t comes in my back, because players think is my account, managed by me.
    Reported him, and also his entire alliance many times. But he is still there, in the game.
    As i said, for dev's and mod's is much easy to ban trolls, dat have 0 impact in the game than the real problems on this game.
    ROFL
    Dude stop whining. You have the power points to spare. Anyways just tell them its not you and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF EXPECTING GGS TO SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS. WELL GUESS WHAT? THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS. YOU DO SOMETHING AND NOT PUSH IT OFF ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DEAL WITH IF FOR YOU. 
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Maybe some players bought it :/

Really, really not possible

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• People care about this?

ROFL
    You have to have a TON of tickets for support to ban you. I haven't seen it happen any other way.

I confess, it was me.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    People care about this?

ROFL
    You have to have a TON of tickets for support to ban you. I haven't seen it happen any other way.

I confess, it was me.
    Well, we need proof that you bought the game... Spawn in 20k rubies into everyone's account

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 22.04.2018
    People care about this?

ROFL

I confess, it was me.
    Well, we need proof that you bought the game... Spawn in 20k rubies into everyone's account
    naw I'm just going to half the ruby and food loot from towers >:)

EDIT: God, I really hope nobody takes me seriously rofl
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file