Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When should i stop

I have been playing the games for 1 year and i am now lvl 60.Now the game feels quite boring with nothing much to offer.Should i continue playing ,if I should continue till which lvl should i go .Pls comment

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Well this game takes a LONG time to progress in. Daily players can spend hours on end and still have to spend years to upgrade their castles fully.

If you aren't playing at least 5+ times a week you should quit as it would be boring at that rate.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Most of the players, that love this game.
    Put some time into it, and if they have a target, then they have to play to finish it, idk. Like having 6th wave, 3/4 bc commanders. Or make your account strong enough to fight only in wars.
    So, if you have a target for your account, you'll have for what to play.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 865
    nothing is keeping me from quitting outright except the fact that I've gotten so invested that I don't want to face the fact that I've wasted so many hours lol
    And the friends I've made playing GGE
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • I have been playing the games for 1 year and i am now lvl 60.Now the game feels quite boring with nothing much to offer.Should i continue playing ,if I should continue till which lvl should i go .Pls comment
    stop ASAP
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • Please do not repost the same posts more than once.
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    wow level 60...u reached everything in this game...you can leave

• A decent amount of your posts are about how dead the server is or when you should leave.

I think after all these posts you've finally gotten your answer. PM me if something doesn't make sense.
This discussion has been closed.