Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WoR comm vs. Lotus King for PvP

Which comm do you guys think is best for PvP? I have my Guardian of the Lotus King comm and WoR comms. Both are teched to 15.

Lotus has more wall&moat, but less Courtyard. It does have more detect and glory, but the Invader does have more Front troops. 

Soo......It comes back to this, what commander do you guys think is better for PvP, with glory in mind of course, and killing many troops.

Comments

• Well....follow up..

I guess the Invader is good for brute force glory hits. Guardian of the Lotus King would be good for playing it safe for events like Shady Lady, what are your thoughts GGE Forum?

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    If you got some better gems and more upgrades the WoR comm would be better in my opinion. In the pictures the lotus comm though.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Meh, the Lotus King is ok if you're a rich guy and buy look for it with a flank gem, or cy.
    But still not as good as invader set.. Less cy, even with a gem on that look you'll have 85/91 cy.
    And with invader set you can have 106 cy and 30 flank.
    Difference between commanders is only moat/gate and some wall reduction.
    Also the gold you need to increase the invader set to 90/90 is really expensive.
    So in the end still the Lotus King is ok
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Which comm do you guys think is best for PvP? I have my Guardian of the Lotus King comm and WoR comms. Both are teched to 15.

Lotus has more wall&moat, but less Courtyard. It does have more detect and glory, but the Invader does have more Front troops. 

Soo......It comes back to this, what commander do you guys think is better for PvP, with glory in mind of course, and killing many troops.
    WoR all day. you get 39% flank for free and 37% cy for free too. Add gems on that and you'll get really high in both. 
    For example 2 20% gems of each flank and cy you'll be at 79% cy and 77% flank.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,036
    Which comm do you guys think is best for PvP? I have my Guardian of the Lotus King comm and WoR comms. Both are teched to 15.

WoR all day. you get 39% flank for free and 37% cy for free too. Add gems on that and you'll get really high in both. 
    For example 2 20% gems of each flank and cy you'll be at 79% cy and 77% flank.
    *29 flank and 10 front

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.