Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Send a ticket every time a popup apears, please let's do it?!

2»

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. 
    This does sound a lot more accurate.

But I can't help myself: You can catch flies with honey, but you can catch more honeys being fly.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    i started to miss these offers...

• Thanks BM Neroxnex

YOU have just declared Self,
    that GGS is spamming us
    Every 5 minutes an advertisement!

Since you confirmed not to edit our tickets,
    but she pushes into the spam.
    What if we look for an ad blocker from now on?

Is that forbidden then?
    Because it goes against the terms.

So please,
    take us seriously.

And....
    How would such an answer arrived today in the forum:

"Thanks for your variety of tickets
    concerning the advertising overlay.
    It's a technicker's turn
    this undesirable problem for you
    "click an advertisement every 5 minutes",
    to fix.

Please forgive us (GGS),
    if we have your ticket rage regarding this,
    Be treated in general.

Because many of you only asked
    ~ Stop no advertising ~
    Let us take the right
    to leave this ticket unanswered.
    Since we expect none of you,
    so really right, an answer expected from us,
    as only the removal of the case.

Sincerely

Who would have put a smile on his face?   :)
    I didn't "declare" anything on behalf of GGS, no idea where you pulled that one out of.

Adblockers are not in the guidelines to the best of my knowledge and I welcome you to find an adblocker that blocks in-game windows, seriously best of luck to you.

As for the last part I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you check one of the other posts about the popups I did say I passed feedback about the annoying offers onto the team for evaluation.
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 311
    edited 10.04.2018
    I will let you know that if you spam tickets they have perfect justification to block your email from the support system.

What this does it redirects any of your tickets to a spam file, where they will never be looked at and preventing submitting any new issues. 

This is quick to do and will slow down your spam mission if that's what this has become.

1 per issue will be sufficient, unless you don't want to be able to submit issues anymore. Not sure why the motive here is to work against GGE instead of with them if you want to resolve something.  
    That would be Nice! Under European consumer laws it's a customers right to to be able to communicatie with the company wich already accepted over 450,00 euro on several transactions. So you might think there is a longer history then only one purghase. Think thats gonna be a nice big fine for the company behind GGE. And i'm not the last one to send a official complain for it. And it won't be the first time thats i acctualy d so, not for the money, juist to stir things up a little bit.  :-D
    Are you a lawyer? Are you holding a law degree?

As someone who has taken business law and worked in the field of support management it is fully within the rights of the company to refuse service to anyone who becomes a nuisance. This means using profanity / insults / threats, demanding different outcomes after being given a definitive answer, spamming requests or trying to jam up the system, which obstructs the companies processes.

Imagine it, you are a support agent doing your job. 1 user in particular (or more) is spamming case after case of the same issue after being given an answer, being told to wait, or just sending too many issues at once. It is obstructing your work flow, slowing being able to reach out to other customers with bigger issues (payments, account suspensions, log in issues, etc)

I'm sure you will take preventative measures to stop this distraction and move on. This is why ticketing systems all around make this feature. Also think of it like this, if you spam and prove yourself to be annoying do you think they're going to want to help someone who's proving themselves a bit mentally off? No, you are reaching out to them for help. You want them to help you, so treat them fairly if you want a better outcome, seriously. Would you help someone who was constantly rude to you or trying to get under your skin? I think not. Just be decent, that's all this is about. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. 
    Bla, bla, bla. Sure your on the side of GGE as an moderator...

But this anwser is really saying nothing than suck it up and get raped by the stalking advertisement that GGE put in your face every 3 or 4 minutes. So don't even bother. No, i'm not a lawyer, i didn't make any threats or insults. I just made some horible playing time in to great fun and satisfaction. :-D

And serously... For some one, and i quote: Who has taken business law... You don't know the right of consumers in the EU? :-D

Don't even bother to defend yourself, please... 

Surely some one f#cked up really good in the code's because today, this evening, now, there's no stalking popup problem. No stalking advertisement, just one popup when logging in and no more then another one after 30 minutes or something in that amount.

No problem with that. But make people crazy, and they wil do crazy stuff also. Like spamming the hell out of the spammer.

And to many tickets... So work overtime, and do the job you get payed for. i'm paying the salary so there for i'm right, nothing more, nothing less. And everyone i work with in my kind of business that won't work with this rules, a customer is always right, won't last long on the job. And sometimes it's a hell of a job, but only the best can do it. (And get payed good money so it's possible to spend around the 125/150 euro each month to play a silly webgame like GGE.)

And then this: I'm sure you will take preventative measures to stop this distraction and move on. ... Shame on you! Again, at my company saying this to a customar means: Cleaning the toilets is no more option, strike one, your OUT! ... So again... Shame on you, moderator... :-D
  • Thanks BM Neroxnex

YOU have just declared Self,
    that GGS is spamming us
    Every 5 minutes an advertisement!

Since you confirmed not to edit our tickets,
    but she pushes into the spam.
    What if we look for an ad blocker from now on?

Is that forbidden then?
    Because it goes against the terms.

So please,
    take us seriously.

And....
    How would such an answer arrived today in the forum:

"Thanks for your variety of tickets
    concerning the advertising overlay.
    It's a technicker's turn
    this undesirable problem for you
    "click an advertisement every 5 minutes",
    to fix.

Please forgive us (GGS),
    if we have your ticket rage regarding this,
    Be treated in general.

Because many of you only asked
    ~ Stop no advertising ~
    Let us take the right
    to leave this ticket unanswered.
    Since we expect none of you,
    so really right, an answer expected from us,
    as only the removal of the case.

Sincerely

Who would have put a smile on his face?   :)
    I didn't "declare" anything on behalf of GGS, no idea where you pulled that one out of.

Adblockers are not in the guidelines to the best of my knowledge and I welcome you to find an adblocker that blocks in-game windows, seriously best of luck to you.

As for the last part I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you check one of the other posts about the popups I did say I passed feedback about the annoying offers onto the team for evaluation.
    Any chance of suspending the little bastards??? I mean seriously the pop-up can be annoying from time to time. But, GGE needs to generate revenue somehow. If they were more infrequent maybe these people would complain less. But, at this point, they are just spamming the web board with the same messages asking for Boycotts and file spamming. 

At this point, I know they are expressing their dislike of something. But, now our web board has become a spam board of all these little idiots running around making threads about the same thing... over and over and over and over. 

At the point of the Boycott thread. I wouldn't have released the ban hammer after 1000th thread and people spamming GGE servers with false tickets. Enough would have been enough for me. They don't even want to play the game and would rather prefer to harm the product and the community on the web board.

Maybe GGE will reduce the amount of time a pop up occurs I would not have an issue with that. Personally, I like seeing a new creative offer that allows me to get more bang for my buck.

"Just tired of all, BS. These people have got to be stopped. Enough is Enough. I'd love to see some account and IP bans it would be lovely! These people don't do anything but complain, complain, complain, over and over and over. Sucking the life out of the community as it goes."

@YourBloodyBase (US1) 
    Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• I did say I passed feedback about the annoying offers onto the team for evaluation.
    And that is a job wel done! 
  • I will let you know that if you spam tickets they have perfect justification to block your email from the support system.

What this does it redirects any of your tickets to a spam file, where they will never be looked at and preventing submitting any new issues. 

This is quick to do and will slow down your spam mission if that's what this has become.

1 per issue will be sufficient, unless you don't want to be able to submit issues anymore. Not sure why the motive here is to work against GGE instead of with them if you want to resolve something.  
    That would be Nice! Under European consumer laws it's a customers right to to be able to communicatie with the company wich already accepted over 450,00 euro on several transactions. So you might think there is a longer history then only one purghase. Think thats gonna be a nice big fine for the company behind GGE. And i'm not the last one to send a official complain for it. And it won't be the first time thats i acctualy d so, not for the money, juist to stir things up a little bit.  :-D
    Are you a lawyer? Are you holding a law degree?

As someone who has taken business law and worked in the field of support management it is fully within the rights of the company to refuse service to anyone who becomes a nuisance. This means using profanity / insults / threats, demanding different outcomes after being given a definitive answer, spamming requests or trying to jam up the system, which obstructs the companies processes.

Imagine it, you are a support agent doing your job. 1 user in particular (or more) is spamming case after case of the same issue after being given an answer, being told to wait, or just sending too many issues at once. It is obstructing your work flow, slowing being able to reach out to other customers with bigger issues (payments, account suspensions, log in issues, etc)

I'm sure you will take preventative measures to stop this distraction and move on. This is why ticketing systems all around make this feature. Also think of it like this, if you spam and prove yourself to be annoying do you think they're going to want to help someone who's proving themselves a bit mentally off? No, you are reaching out to them for help. You want them to help you, so treat them fairly if you want a better outcome, seriously. Would you help someone who was constantly rude to you or trying to get under your skin? I think not. Just be decent, that's all this is about. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. 
    Bla, bla, bla. Sure your on the side of GGE as an moderator...

But this anwser is really saying nothing than suck it up and get raped by the stalking advertisement that GGE put in your face every 3 or 4 minutes. So don't even bother. No, i'm not a lawyer, i didn't make any threats or insults. I just made some horible playing time in to great fun and satisfaction. :-D

And serously... For some one, and i quote: Who has taken business law... You don't know the right of consumers in the EU? :-D

Don't even bother to defend yourself, please... 

Surely some one f#cked up really good in the code's because today, this evening, now, there's no stalking popup problem. No stalking advertisement, just one popup when logging in and no more then another one after 30 minutes or something in that amount.

No problem with that. But make people crazy, and they wil do crazy stuff also. Like spamming the hell out of the spammer.

And to many tickets... So work overtime, and do the job you get payed for. i'm paying the salary so there for i'm right, nothing more, nothing less. And everyone i work with in my kind of business that won't work with this rules, a customer is always right, won't last long on the job. And sometimes it's a hell of a job, but only the best can do it. (And get payed good money so it's possible to spend around the 125/150 euro each month to play a silly webgame like GGE.)

And then this: I'm sure you will take preventative measures to stop this distraction and move on. ... Shame on you! Again, at my company saying this to a customar means: Cleaning the toilets is no more option, strike one, your OUT! ... So again... Shame on you, moderator... :-D
    Of course the support rep is going to do their job. However, there's 2 ways they can go about it that is perfectly fine. If you're rude and annoying they can easily say "Thank you for the feedback! We will consider this in the future" then add it to a feedback spreadsheet as long as the great wall of China. 

Or they could understand your issue and willingness to work with them and bring it up immediately with someone in charge. Both are options that are valid, I'm just saying respect goes a long way.

Let's not get off topic, what you do is what you do. Whatever company you have I doubt is as successful as GGS. If anything you should take what they do as advice instead of criticizing it. Also please watch with the profanity.

If you are truly this unsatisfied to play a free game who bills you nothing to just play then I'm not sure what we can do. I know I certainly cannot do more than I've done for you, which was relate this message to the team. Let's stay on topic and let's stay positive otherwise I'll have to close it and that's not me siding with GGS, that's me following the book as you should too.
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    For every one that says spamming wil not help. I don't care! Stop spamming me with this stalking and nonplayable advertising then. That's the only right solution. This is the second weekend in a row that this spamming/harrasing/stalking advertisment keeps me from serious playing.

Again: I spend good money for boosters, timeskips and rubbies to play the game the way i like to play the game. Trains against the camps, send of a lot of attacks against the Bloodcrows and Foreigners. This is not possible when the advertisment popups apears every 3 minutes.

And anyone that says anything else, i cant take you serious, so don't even bother replying. Next weekend when this popup crazyness will apear again, then again there wil be a lot of tickets made and send.

Something is wrong, with that line of code in the system, this monday the advertisment is there, but not in that amount as in last weekend. So figure it out, and GGE should fix that problem! 

do you still not get it? did you even READ what I posted?? apparently not, because you STILL don't seem to hear what we are ALL trying to tell you: spamming them JUST to spite them will NOT help matters at all, and all it's really doing is wasting their time; REGARDLESS of the fact that you feel THEY are spamming YOU with all these pop up ads (which, btw, I happen to agree with you on the fact that they are extremely annoying, but yet i'm not the one who's spamming them repeatedly just to spite them.

just thought I would point this out.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

Sign In to comment.