Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Send a ticket every time a popup apears, please let's do it?!

Come on guys and girls!

let's send a ticket every time a popup apears! let's go crazy like GGE. :-1:

Comments

• Those popups are so annoying.  Today especially it seems like they are constant.  Every time I try to complete a function, I get another pop-up.  It slows the game o the point I don't enjoy playing anymore.
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 314
    edited 07.04.2018
    The pop-ups are annoying but at this point I feel like you've wasted way more time here on the forums complaining about them than you're ever going to waste clicking out the actual pop-ups.
    Your right, but it give some satisfaction. So therefor im keeping posting complains aboutr the popups. Last evening i did not play so much, i spend my time watching tv, farm some grain to keep te soldiers alive. Ann send around 50 tickets. :-D 

I know that it wont help a bit for now, but nothing better to do. And i'm wondering if i'm the only one that took the trouble to send tickets.  Some one else on this forum strarted this idea for me. Id like to see some faces at the GGE headoffice on monday. But really they don't give a shit. 
  • I know that it wont help a bit for now, but nothing better to do. And i'm wondering if i'm the only one that took the trouble to send tickets.  Some one else on this forum strarted this idea for me. Id like to see some faces at the GGE headoffice on monday. But really they don't give a shit. 
    I was at the GGE office last Tuesday. You won't do much unless you're allowed in. There's a thing called locked doors and security.

You can send a ticket, but 1 per issue will do. You can't complain about response times on tickets when trying to say spamming them is the solution. You'll only add to the problem.
  • Quite agree the constant stream of pop ups freezes the game for a second and makes ruins the game.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I know that it wont help a bit for now, but nothing better to do. And i'm wondering if i'm the only one that took the trouble to send tickets.  Some one else on this forum strarted this idea for me. Id like to see some faces at the GGE headoffice on monday. But really they don't give a shit. 
    I was at the GGE office last Tuesday. You won't do much unless you're allowed in. There's a thing called locked doors and security.

You can send a ticket, but 1 per issue will do. You can't complain about response times on tickets when trying to say spamming them is the solution. You'll only add to the problem.
    I guess it's easier to break in than when they had the extra 600 staff in 2016  :*o:)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• lol, allready 5 mails sent
    they spam me, i spam them
    ikke261068 @ nl 1
  • I know that it wont help a bit for now, but nothing better to do. And i'm wondering if i'm the only one that took the trouble to send tickets.  Some one else on this forum strarted this idea for me. Id like to see some faces at the GGE headoffice on monday. But really they don't give a shit. 

Make crazy people with spamming/stalking/freezing their game and they wil go doing crazy things themselffs. :-D

And no i aint adding to the problem, the problems is creating bij GGE with their constant spam. Stop harrasing customers who pay with their good money. It's that this game is so fun and addictive that i didn't already closed my account. :-S

And i'm serious when i say that i spent over a 500 euro's since last november when i started to play. Money enough, :-D but no more rubbies buying for me untill this shit is sorted out and GGE stops harrasing me. What's difficoult about that?!!! Stop spamming me. I do what ever I want, not what someone else or company wants me to do. 

Example: Last year i broke with my bank for over 40 years, and you know why? They spammed the hell out of me. It took a long time, thinking it over and over again. And i pulled out all of my accounts and go to another bank. Not that this bank will go bankrupt over me pulling out my money, butt every time is look at my new accounts it's giving me a big fat smile!

I used to fly with the Royal Dutch Airlines, at least 5 times a year, privat and bisnis, when they strarted stalking me at my private adres with their spam... I askes polite, stop spamming me. After 3 maybe 4 contact moments we stoppen flying with KLM. 

The electric company that's send his beggars over and aover again to my front door... :"-) Hell wil freezes over before i wil by my electricity from them. 

A consumant don't need one special company, the company needs his special costumars.

And never say no to a paying customar, they are the food on your plate tonight. 

But thanks for the reply, now bring over the message. Please?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 873
    Hope you realize that spamming Support with tickets will not do anything to help you.
    You're just going to make it harder for everyone else who actually needs help from Support to get that help.
    Be glad that 1) I'm not on your server and 2) that I don't need help from support
    Or else I'll be sure to make your gameplay even less enjoyable ;D
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • well well,
    Trump is also playing gge

ikke261068 @ nl 1
  • they spam me every 7 minutes - i spam them every 7 minutes, they are interfering with my game so i will interfere with theirs
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    they spam me every 7 minutes - i spam them every 7 minutes, they are interfering with my game so i will interfere with theirs
    kay...just in case it wasn't clear: SPAMMING will NOT help the issue. I mean, seriously. spamming them with tickets is almost tantamount to hearing little kids say; "are we there yet?' without ceasing; no matter HOW annoying they are becoming. seriously. spamming GGE will NOT get the issue resolved. 

In fact...you're just making the problem worse because now they have to shift through ALL the spamming tickets in order to actually get around to the ones that are the most important.

so.....again: spamming DOES not work.

just saying....
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

edited 09.04.2018
    For every one that says spamming wil not help. I don't care! Stop spamming me with this stalking and nonplayable advertising then. That's the only right solution. This is the second weekend in a row that this spamming/harrasing/stalking advertisment keeps me from serious playing.

Again: I spend good money for boosters, timeskips and rubbies to play the game the way i like to play the game. Trains against the camps, send of a lot of attacks against the Bloodcrows and Foreigners. This is not possible when the advertisment popups apears every 3 minutes.

And anyone that says anything else, i cant take you serious, so don't even bother replying. Next weekend when this popup crazyness will apear again, then again there wil be a lot of tickets made and send.

Something is wrong, with that line of code in the system, this monday the advertisment is there, but not in that amount as in last weekend. So figure it out, and GGE should fix that problem! 

Okay...just in case it wasn't clear: SPAMMING will NOT help the issue. I mean, seriously. spamming them with tickets is almost tantamount to hearing little kids say; "are we there yet?' without ceasing; no matter HOW annoying they are becoming. seriously. spamming GGE will NOT get the issue resolved. 
    @: You are very clear! Message recieved, but the spamming must stop, or the game is death in a few weeks/months is that what you want. And again, spamming me is spamming back.

In fact...you're just making the problem worse because now they have to shift through ALL the spamming tickets in order to actually get around to the ones that are the most important.

@: In fact this spamming is a very real problem to a lot of players!  And when not get bugged, se a BIG problem with this spamming... I will take you not serious. I guess yor a free player?

so.....again: spamming DOES not work.

@: Wrong! I did work for me, i recieved a big satisfaction with it. A was not able to play like i use to last friday/Saturday and sunday. Sending the tickets did kill the lost playing time. 
    JYT (US1) said:
    Hope you realize that spamming Support with tickets will not do anything to help you.
    You're just going to make it harder for everyone else who actually needs help from Support to get that help.
    Be glad that 1) I'm not on your server and 2) that I don't need help from support
    Or else I'll be sure to make your gameplay even less enjoyable ;D

@; So you made your point, anything else? 

Question: Did you ever invest good money to buy rubbies? (Yes: I can't take you awnser serious. No: Why interfere in this topic, go play your free advertising stalking game.) 

• The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 632
    no this is a bad idea i have some genuine non popup related tickets going through your just gonna make it slower for people who actually have genuine concerns.

Just use a different browser. I use flash standalone and get a popup once every twenty minutes, if that.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• Come on guys and girls!

let's send a ticket every time a popup apears! let's go crazy like GGE. :-1:

too much trouble I think the moderators know the issue by now,we are however becoming overloaded with the things and the game is becoming irritating because of the sheer volume,everyone needs to comment about this on the next survey!!
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Its not  browser wich make those pop ups - I use 3 different browsers - same pop ups on all.  Its   some coder on friday afternoon who is picking down a tab: faster pop ups. I agree , its not  a place for tickets - but I will  wait some comments from GG -  game experience is  not the best one with pop ups - they are so fast , that you cant even buy any rubys and that cant be good thing for GG either.
    miriam @ skn 1
  • I will let you know that if you spam tickets they have perfect justification to block your email from the support system.

What this does it redirects any of your tickets to a spam file, where they will never be looked at and preventing submitting any new issues. 

This is quick to do and will slow down your spam mission if that's what this has become.

1 per issue will be sufficient, unless you don't want to be able to submit issues anymore. Not sure why the motive here is to work against GGE instead of with them if you want to resolve something.  
    edited 09.04.2018
    I will let you know that if you spam tickets they have perfect justification to block your email from the support system.

What this does it redirects any of your tickets to a spam file, where they will never be looked at and preventing submitting any new issues. 

This is quick to do and will slow down your spam mission if that's what this has become.

1 per issue will be sufficient, unless you don't want to be able to submit issues anymore. Not sure why the motive here is to work against GGE instead of with them if you want to resolve something.  
    That would be Nice! Under European consumer laws it's a customers right to to be able to communicatie with the company wich already accepted over 450,00 euro on several transactions. So you might think there is a longer history then only one purghase. Think that's gonna be a big fine for the company behind GGE. And i'm not the last one to send a official complain for it. And it won't be the first time that i acctualy do so, not for the money because it wil cost some, but just to stir things up a little bit.  :-D
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Moderator Posts: 805
    edited 09.04.2018
    I will let you know that if you spam tickets they have perfect justification to block your email from the support system.

That would be Nice! Under European consumer laws it's a customers right to to be able to communicatie with the company wich already accepted over 450,00 euro on several transactions. So you might think there is a longer history then only one purghase. Think thats gonna be a nice big fine for the company behind GGE. And i'm not the last one to send a official complain for it. And it won't be the first time thats i acctualy d so, not for the money, juist to stir things up a little bit.  :-D
    Are you a lawyer? Are you holding a law degree?

As someone who has taken business law and worked in the field of support management it is fully within the rights of the company to refuse service to anyone who becomes a nuisance. This means using profanity / insults / threats, demanding different outcomes after being given a definitive answer, spamming requests or trying to jam up the system, which obstructs the companies processes.

Imagine it, you are a support agent doing your job. 1 user in particular (or more) is spamming case after case of the same issue after being given an answer, being told to wait, or just sending too many issues at once. It is obstructing your work flow, slowing being able to reach out to other customers with bigger issues (payments, account suspensions, log in issues, etc)

I'm sure you will take preventative measures to stop this distraction and move on. This is why ticketing systems all around make this feature. Also think of it like this, if you spam and prove yourself to be annoying do you think they're going to want to help someone who's proving themselves a bit mentally off? No, you are reaching out to them for help. You want them to help you, so treat them fairly if you want a better outcome, seriously. Would you help someone who was constantly rude to you or trying to get under your skin? I think not. Just be decent, that's all this is about. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. 
Sign In to comment.