We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

STUPID Offers

Anyone else been waiting for like 6 hours for theese kinds of offers to be replaced with actually useful offers?

http://prntscr.com/izbliv

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    I'll first link the image:

I think that if you need to wait for an offer to buy a product... then maybe it's not such a good product in the first place.

Like those products that are bad, but they are super cheap and if you buy one you get three million free, but it's worthless anyway because neither of the three million and one products that you just bought works.

i think that's how this works... buy one, get 550% free... but even though that's right... it's worthless anyway because it's just a small piece of code in a game... and it doesn't even help the game that much (Like C'mon 500 horrors??)

what I'm saying is... IF YOU NEED  TO WAIT FOR AN OFFER TO BUY A PRODUCT THEN IT'S PROBABLY NOT GOOD AT ALL.

But that's my personal opinion, you do you. If you wanna buy with offers go ahead.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • I'll first link the image:

I think that if you need to wait for an offer to buy a product... then maybe it's not such a good product in the first place.

Like those products that are bad, but they are super cheap and if you buy one you get three million free, but it's worthless anyway because neither of the three million and one products that you just bought works.

i think that's how this works... buy one, get 550% free... but even though that's right... it's worthless anyway because it's just a small piece of code in a game... and it doesn't even help the game that much (Like C'mon 500 horrors??)

what I'm saying is... IF YOU NEED  TO WAIT FOR AN OFFER TO BUY A PRODUCT THEN IT'S PROBABLY NOT GOOD AT ALL.

But that's my personal opinion, you do you. If you wanna buy with offers go ahead.
    No, what i was waiting for, was the Tablet bonus. The one where you get more tablets per attack, not the one where i get more khan tablets per attack, since first off, i don't have enough skips for khan, and second i don't do khan because of the first fact. 
  • no 250 here how we can do 200k and get all rewwards? 
Sign In to comment.