You *$^*%Y**# GGS

13»

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962AU1
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.
    Well, to get an outpost that high you first off need a good Coat of Arms, really good build items, level 6 flour mill (heavily in play at least), overseer, a lot of high level granaries. I personally spamlevel my hall and granaries during samurais and nomads, but i usually lack on KR since i drain it so fast. 
    9 level 18 granaries 4 level 4 base food build items  3 +200 food items and bunch of 245 p.o. decos did it for me , that is 1 sams/nomads and 1 berimond in green and you can get all that.
    Don't know if you would get enough skips to do that many upgrades and being able to buy the 245PO items as that's like 28ish hits with no boosters each...
    I thinj you forgot that I but skips and booster so For me that is like 1 deco every 3 minutes (because I miss some hits it is more like 1 deco/4min) but still that is quite fast and beri in green luckily requires no time skips so if you already got the deco then you need only beri in green :)
    wot u talking about you did 99% of the deco in ge with the nomad glitch  o:)
    I did about 30 with Nomad glitch (I mostly got horsetails) which is like not even 1/7th of all my decos and you know I did ice for example just during 1 Nomad lol you already forgot and so I did fire and sands in 1 sams. So deco I got through Nomad glitch is like ~10% of my decos which is not a lot
    i know you did kingdoms legit lol 

thats why I said in GE silly :disappointed:

• TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 30.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:

As someone who wasn't aware of the nomad glitch, I can confirm that you can fill an outpost with 245 in one event if you're willing to dump some money on it.

That being said, I wish I had known about the glitch; I'd probably have everwinter filled at this point if I had:wink:.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1
    OxO (AU1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.
    Well, to get an outpost that high you first off need a good Coat of Arms, really good build items, level 6 flour mill (heavily in play at least), overseer, a lot of high level granaries. I personally spamlevel my hall and granaries during samurais and nomads, but i usually lack on KR since i drain it so fast. 
    9 level 18 granaries 4 level 4 base food build items  3 +200 food items and bunch of 245 p.o. decos did it for me , that is 1 sams/nomads and 1 berimond in green and you can get all that.
    Don't know if you would get enough skips to do that many upgrades and being able to buy the 245PO items as that's like 28ish hits with no boosters each...
    I thinj you forgot that I but skips and booster so For me that is like 1 deco every 3 minutes (because I miss some hits it is more like 1 deco/4min) but still that is quite fast and beri in green luckily requires no time skips so if you already got the deco then you need only beri in green :)
    I did about 30 with Nomad glitch (I mostly got horsetails) which is like not even 1/7th of all my decos and you know I did ice for example just during 1 Nomad lol you already forgot and so I did fire and sands in 1 sams. So deco I got through Nomad glitch is like ~10% of my decos which is not a lot

Then it is slightly than 1/4th of my deco there you silly , counting old sams deco and stuff not even 1/5th so still nowhere near your 99% lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Father of All (GB1)Father of All (GB1) Posts: 577
    edited 30.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

Then it is slightly than 1/4th of my deco there you silly , counting old sams deco and stuff not even 1/5th so still nowhere near your 99% lol
    For a big/ruby player a new outpost is nothing but for a smaller player or one who doesn't buy rubies it's a much bigger deal. Smashing towers is all non-ruby players can do for skips and rubies and they give out almost nothing. Then you have to wait for all the buildings to upgrade (bear in mind all granaries take around 12-24 hours so you're looking at around 5 months without skips), loot around 200k rubies to get all the ruby buildings upgraded, buy the food items from events and get around 100k tokens in sams/noms to buy all the decos for that op (And most people average say 10-15k tabs per event so that'd take a few months if they need to buy ht's, nails, ect.). For someone like yourself that'd probably take hours but for normal players it can take months or up to a year in some cases. Have to say, I wished I'd known about that noms glitch haha.
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • TurtleHunter (AU1)TurtleHunter (AU1) Posts: 333
    edited 05.04.2018
    ok
Sign In to comment.