Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why is this still a thing???

146»

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I believe we are telling you that this exists! I am not going out of my way to screenshot what our might list looks like but it's not what it looks like on Asia1. I had 300k might points at level 30 with ease... Get good and Get On my Level. Just because you think it's impossible doesn't mean it's not possible... I don't even care about might it's about the most useless statistic in the game. People think it's the greatest determiner of the worth of a player. When it is not... I know people with 150k might that score just as many points as people with 1 million might. 

It all depends on how many cars are in your train (nomads/samurais) or if you can hit 10 castles at a time(Blood Crows / Foreign Lords).

You act like it's Miracles... It's just a little lipstick and rouge. A.K.A. Token decorations...

Get Gud, Bro!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

You act like the worth of a player depends on how many times they can hit the preset button on a samurai camp.

But nah, clearly you are superior to us in every way.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • I believe we are telling you that this exists! I am not going out of my way to screenshot what our might list looks like but it's not what it looks like on Asia1. I had 300k might points at level 30 with ease... Get good and Get On my Level. Just because you think it's impossible doesn't mean it's not possible... I don't even care about might it's about the most useless statistic in the game. People think it's the greatest determiner of the worth of a player. When it is not... I know people with 150k might that score just as many points as people with 1 million might. 

It all depends on how many cars are in your train (nomads/samurais) or if you can hit 10 castles at a time(Blood Crows / Foreign Lords).

You act like it's Miracles... It's just a little lipstick and rouge. A.K.A. Token decorations...

Get Gud, Bro!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

You act like the worth of a player depends on how many times they can hit the preset button on a samurai camp.

A good player runs out of the preset buttons when they hit trains!!! 

Superior maybe I am.

Inferiority complex? She must have one.

And, yet again you turn on the heat and start firing shots. I'd say something but you would only message me saying you don't want to fight... So buck off missy. Before I start sling words at you and ruin your sensibilities. 

Clearly Superior in Every Way. Ask @TheBlueIcicle (US1) She even says so...

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Don't feed my ego... I'll only end up eating you.
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 26.03.2018

A good hit and fair play... but then it goes down hill...

Zero effort, zero skill, maximum result... (some can get even more points for this sort of thing)

Why in hell is this still a thing, how long has this event been around and still its the most broken thing that ive ever seen in any game or life...

Why is this event still seeing iteration after iteration of people putting zero effort and getting everything they need...

Broken, unscaled, unskilled, unfinished event! Please fix it or remove it, its joke to Goodgame studios and clearly shows your ineptness.

Looks like you got your wish. Unless it's just me and bad timing, it appears that the "exploit" has been removed/"fixed".

With my 32-troop attack, landing 55 minutes ago, immediately before the update shutdown, the "exploit" was still functioning (receiving 2k+ Points and 150 Charms). With all of my post-shutdown 32-troop attacks, landing about 25 minutes ago, the "exploit" no longer works (all receiving less than 1k Points and 50 Charms). Ugh.
    jamman @ usa 1
  • I had blood points drop from 2.5-3k down to ~1k, out of 5 hits only 1 of them was under 1k.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    edited 26.03.2018
    I believe we are telling you that this exists! I am not going out of my way to screenshot what our might list looks like but it's not what it looks like on Asia1. I had 300k might points at level 30 with ease... Get good and Get On my Level. Just because you think it's impossible doesn't mean it's not possible... I don't even care about might it's about the most useless statistic in the game. People think it's the greatest determiner of the worth of a player. When it is not... I know people with 150k might that score just as many points as people with 1 million might. 

Get Gud, Bro!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Superior maybe I am.

And, yet again you turn on the heat and start firing shots. I'd say something but you would only message me saying you don't want to fight... So buck off missy. Before I start sling words at you and ruin your sensibilities. 

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

First of all, I'm a man.

Secondly, I'm not really looking for a fight; honestly I'm just sick of your egotistic and ignorant posts. I will sometimes post when I disagree with someone; that's what these forums are for. Something seems to *click* in your head when you feel challenged, and suddenly you're saying ludicrous things left and right. (Like the time you claimed you were a fourteen-year-old government agent who was deeply involved in the 9/11 attacks? Remember that?)

And I assume you know that the latter comment in my previous post was sarcasm... I hope..

Finally, getting to the point of the post, it doesn't take a good player to hit preset buttons over and over. I guess it takes some dedication and time, but there's no thought or planning that goes into attacking samurai camps. Hitting them is something everyone can do, so I'm at a loss as to why it takes a good player.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• I believe we are telling you that this exists! I am not going out of my way to screenshot what our might list looks like but it's not what it looks like on Asia1. I had 300k might points at level 30 with ease... Get good and Get On my Level. Just because you think it's impossible doesn't mean it's not possible... I don't even care about might it's about the most useless statistic in the game. People think it's the greatest determiner of the worth of a player. When it is not... I know people with 150k might that score just as many points as people with 1 million might. 

Get Gud, Bro!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Superior maybe I am.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

First of all, I'm a man.

Secondly, I'm not really looking for a fight; honestly I'm just sick of your egotistic and ignorant posts. I will sometimes post when I disagree with someone; that's what these forums are for. Something seems to *click* in your head when you feel challenged, and suddenly you're saying ludicrous things left and right. (Like the time you claimed you were a fourteen-year-old government agent who was deeply involved in the 9/11 attacks? Remember that?)

And I assume you know that the latter comment in my previous post was sarcasm... I hope..

Finally, getting to the point of the post, it doesn't take a good player to hit preset buttons over and over. I guess it takes some dedication and time, but there's no thought or planning that goes into attacking samurai camps. Hitting them is something everyone can do, so I'm at a loss as to why it takes a good player.
    I don't forget much. Which is not a claim in the matter but an unfortunate part of reality. I'm not here to argue the facts of my life with you. Most people never believe the truth when they hear it. And, always want some sort of proof if it's an outrageous claim. But, I'll stick to being called a lier it works for me. And, distances myself from the subject. No one should be subjected to the truth of the deep orchestration that happened that day. It would just ruin your faith in your government although most wouldn't care at all.And, just continue to call me a lier. So, be it. I don't have the time to sit and argue nor pictures, recording or paperwork. Because none of that exists on my end. I did, however, receive a call from President Trump just before he won the Presidency I could ask my friend if I could acquire the phone records of the call. But, that seems like a bunch of wasted time and currently has little to do with 9/11 in the first place. I'll know what I know and you can believe what you think you know.

However, I do believe it does take a very good player. You'd have to acquire at least 10 set of good NPC equipment with good wall and gate. In order to get equipment where you can just use mud tools. But, to be honest with you this game takes little skill at all. You can set up with a 90/90 commander and if you got the ruby tools you can successfully break all 3 flanks every time and with heavy courtyard, you can kill a lot of troops. What part of this game takes some actual skill let me know?

I have won every event coming up to level 70 and at level 70 break the top 100, top 50, top 10, top 5 all the time. And, it always takes time, effort, persistence and usually a ruby bonus but sometimes not. The rewards in the game usually come at a cost of your wallet and nothing more.

Sorry, about referring to you as a female. I have several times but you never seemed to correct me until now.

Believe what you want to believe. I don't have to prove anything to myself. Because I am secure in the truth and have been surrounded by ignorance. This reminds me of the time that a classmate refused to believe my stepfather had bought a 20-foot boat with an inboard motor that was worth about $50,000. However, he paid around $10,000 maybe and the classmate called me a lier all f'ing day. Until on the way home, the mother fluffer saw it in my gosh darn driveway. Unfortunately, I don't have any "boat" for you to see. But, this sorta sh*t has been happening to me my whole life. And, most of the time I could say that "I got a brand new toaster" and some as*hat is going to want proof. So, I show him the toaster still in the box. Mother Fluffer wants a receipt. So you go out of the way to find that. And, then he says "In spite of it being in the box. And, unopened it's hardly new because you purchased it a week ago." 

It's just a lot easier knowing what you know. And, let everyone else keep themselves in the dark hidden from the truth. Because they don't want to hear it anyway.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

edited 26.03.2018
    However, I do believe it does take a very good player. You'd have to acquire at least 10 set of good NPC equipment with good wall and gate. In order to get equipment where you can just use mud tools. But, to be honest with you this game takes little skill at all. You can set up with a 90/90 commander and if you got the ruby tools you can successfully break all 3 flanks every time and with heavy courtyard, you can kill a lot of troops. What part of this game takes some actual skill let me know?

I have won every event coming up to level 70 and at level 70 break the top 100, top 50, top 10, top 5 all the time. And, it always takes time, effort, persistence and usually a ruby bonus but sometimes not. The rewards in the game usually come at a cost of your wallet and nothing more.
    "However, I do believe it does take a very good player."
    "The rewards in the game usually come at a cost of your wallet nothing more."

Funny, you just contradicted yourself. I'd have to agree with that second statement.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• However, I do believe it does take a very good player. You'd have to acquire at least 10 set of good NPC equipment with good wall and gate. In order to get equipment where you can just use mud tools. But, to be honest with you this game takes little skill at all. You can set up with a 90/90 commander and if you got the ruby tools you can successfully break all 3 flanks every time and with heavy courtyard, you can kill a lot of troops. What part of this game takes some actual skill let me know?

Funny, you just contradicted yourself. I'd have to agree with that second statement.
    Perhaps, I should have stated active player... Either way, you are right it is a contradiction in ideas. Well thought out and very insightful point. Do you have any input on the actual matter??? Or are you just going to continue your microaggressions and act like you don't want a fight when you actually get one?

The topic here was about a 32 man attack wave gaining 2k+ points which it rarely did and was fixed a few days ago. Personally, I liked it because it was easy and not overly time to consume. But, I argued that it hardly broke the event at all an no one was gaining top rank because of it. And, by doing this it did not only take months to gain the apprentice but years to gain the master. And, was akin to hitting the nomads or samurais a couple of times an event and slow gathering tokens in order to acquire items. Considering you can only hit 5 to 10 times a day for 7 days and only your best score in 5 hits counts to your insignia tokens. Divide 30,000 by 200 and you have the required amount of day you would have to participate in the event in order to achieve master. In this calculation, it would take 150 days of the event in order acquire the master summoner meaning the game is hardly broken. And, other people who argued it wouldn't take months with this strategy are obviously wrong. However, in this event, you don't have to break the bank and buy rubies to make the top ranks. You just have to break down and actually hit some large castles with a full force army for 5k blood points and a better insignia ranking.

Do you wish to have any input in this matter or are you just going to sit there and say "I'm egotistical" because I make valid arguments and have points some people can not see past because they are emphatically true?

Oh, yes as you can see I am highly unintelligent it's just my ego talking all the time and I have no clue as to what I am saying. Or, is it just jealousy on your behalf because you can not speak so eloquently?  I guess that's just my ego talking. I must have a complete lack of education in all the matters I speak of. I must be a complete moron just looking for attention spouting microaggressions while not looking for a fight. 

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

"Yes, something clicks in my head. When someone is being argumentive to a point it deserves a valid response. Whatever I have said about my life was purely me confiding in fellow players and thanking them for their time and response. I actually enjoyed getting mass attacked and was thanking everyone involved for showing me a good time when I came back to the game. But, you seemed to miss that point and rather point out something you think is a shortcoming instead of a valid fact. It must be a shame to be so narrow-minded and think such a way. Continue your microaggressions if you must."

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

• However, I do believe it does take a very good player. You'd have to acquire at least 10 set of good NPC equipment with good wall and gate. In order to get equipment where you can just use mud tools. But, to be honest with you this game takes little skill at all. You can set up with a 90/90 commander and if you got the ruby tools you can successfully break all 3 flanks every time and with heavy courtyard, you can kill a lot of troops. What part of this game takes some actual skill let me know?

Also, it is funny how you can take statements from a couple sentences or several paragraphs take them out of context and add them to an argument. 

For example...

Tom said "I am gay. And, by that I mean I am happy and not the social term for homosexual."

Someone else says. "Tom said, "He's gay and happy". What a fantastic thing! Tom is a homosexual!"

This, however, does not make Tom a homosexual. No matter how many times someone repeats the statement.

But, yes we can both agree that his game takes very little skill and a little bit of wallet. And, a whole lot of time and effort to achieve anything in a timely manner. I will not concede that point.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

Perhaps, I should have stated active player... Either way, you are right it is a contradiction in ideas. Well thought out and very insightful point. Do you have any input on the actual matter??? Or are you just going to continue your microaggressions and act like you don't want a fight when you actually get one?

The topic here was about a 32 man attack wave gaining 2k+ points which it rarely did and was fixed a few days ago. Personally, I liked it because it was easy and not overly time to consume. But, I argued that it hardly broke the event at all an no one was gaining top rank because of it. And, by doing this it did not only take months to gain the apprentice but years to gain the master. And, was akin to hitting the nomads or samurais a couple of times an event and slow gathering tokens in order to acquire items. Considering you can only hit 5 to 10 times a day for 7 days and only your best score in 5 hits counts to your insignia tokens. Divide 30,000 by 200 and you have the required amount of day you would have to participate in the event in order to achieve master. In this calculation, it would take 150 days of the event in order acquire the master summoner meaning the game is hardly broken. And, other people who argued it wouldn't take months with this strategy are obviously wrong. However, in this event, you don't have to break the bank and buy rubies to make the top ranks. You just have to break down and actually hit some large castles with a full force army for 5k blood points and a better insignia ranking.

Do you wish to have any input in this matter or are you just going to sit there and say "I'm egotistical" because I make valid arguments and have points some people can not see past because they are emphatically true?

Oh, yes as you can see I am highly unintelligent it's just my ego talking all the time and I have no clue as to what I am saying. Or, is it just jealousy on your behalf because you can not speak so eloquently?  I guess that's just my ego talking. I must have a complete lack of education in all the matters I speak of. I must be a complete moron just looking for attention spouting microaggressions while not looking for a fight. 

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

"Yes, something clicks in my head. When someone is being argumentive to a point it deserves a valid response. Whatever I have said about my life was purely me confiding in fellow players and thanking them for their time and response. I actually enjoyed getting mass attacked and was thanking everyone involved for showing me a good time when I came back to the game. But, you seemed to miss that point and rather point out something you think is a shortcoming instead of a valid fact. It must be a shame to be so narrow-minded and think such a way. Continue your microaggressions if you must."
    It's unfair to claim that I was the sole person elevating this off-topic discussion; I think we're both to blame here.

You think I claim you're egotistical because you are valid arguments? I call you egotistical because of the things you say that show your complete disregard for other opinions. I (usually) try to challenge the ideas of other players; you seem bent on challenging the players themselves, often claiming that they are ignorant or ridiculing them for questioning the outlandish claims of someone who they don't know.

Back to the original topic of this discussion:
    It's true that no one is getting Top Five or so from employing the 32-troop strategy; those players have set up pretty good attacks and mainly spent some money on the event and on commanders and more.

The event is, in fact, broken, because most players can exploit an unintended feature in order to gain rewards.

Additionally, it doesn't take years to get the master set; you're looking at a year or less for rank ~400.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Back to the original topic of this discussion:
    It's true that no one is getting Top Five or so from employing the 32-troop strategy; those players have set up pretty good attacks and mainly spent some money on the event and on commanders and more.

The event is, in fact, broken, because most players can exploit an unintended feature in order to gain rewards.

Additionally, it doesn't take years to get the master set; you're looking at a year or less for rank ~400.

Actually, I got Top 5 using the 32 troop strategy on my server. But Asia1 is quite small.
This discussion has been closed.