Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why is this still a thing???

A good hit and fair play... but then it goes down hill...

Zero effort, zero skill, maximum result... (some can get even more points for this sort of thing)

Why in hell is this still a thing, how long has this event been around and still its the most broken thing that ive ever seen in any game or life...

Why is this event still seeing iteration after iteration of people putting zero effort and getting everything they need...

Broken, unscaled, unskilled, unfinished event! Please fix it or remove it, its joke to Goodgame studios and clearly shows your ineptness.

Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
You dare with Death.

Comments

• please just remove it, guy above hit the nail on the head.

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Hardcore mode needs to be activated, right?
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    Hardcore mode needs to be activated, right?
    Yes

the first report is without hardcore, the second is with hardcore

the broken part of the game isnt in fact the hardcore mode, this makes for a good mechanic that makes the event more interesting but... the fact you can send 32 men for max result is just stupid and was worked out by some players with an hour of the first release of the event... how the "test" nor devs didnt pick up on this massive mistake i dont know...

Glory uses a "more troops, more score" mechanic so i know its possible to scale down the points based on the number of troops sent or in the battle, some results where 32 men hit an empty castle can get even more points then the one i showed...

which ggs saying that a battle of 32-50 men is better then a battle with 8-10k... how on earth this works i dont know for an event quote on quote by ggs "was to improve the quality of players for pvp battles" i think epic f*** up comes to mind, now theyve just done a complete u-turn and turned it into another ruby and pve event (that takes absolutely zero skill, i could teach a 2 year old to complete this event)

Clearly for goodgame empire, pvp is dead, lets stop calling a war game and just merge it with big farm and be done...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.

• A good hit and fair play... but then it goes down hill...

Zero effort, zero skill, maximum result... (some can get even more points for this sort of thing)

Why in hell is this still a thing, how long has this event been around and still its the most broken thing that ive ever seen in any game or life...

Why is this event still seeing iteration after iteration of people putting zero effort and getting everything they need...

Broken, unscaled, unskilled, unfinished event! Please fix it or remove it, its joke to Goodgame studios and clearly shows your ineptness.

Will you kindly STFU and delete this thread???? For once scoring points in an event and getting rewards was easy. Try hitting with more than 32 men in hardcore mode to get better ranking results. It's that simple. GGE doesn't need to fix this. You just need to stop crying about it. Why do people like you always want to ruin a good thing? I don't think this needs to be fixed at all.

Would you rather have to spend a fortune on an event to get decent results or a super fortune on an event to get mediocre results?

To me, this seems like a good mechanic. I don't need a fortune of troops to get tablets for equipment and if I really want to go for a higher ranking. Which results in more than 200 insignias I have the option of doing so... The strategy hardly breaks the game or give someone else competing in it a disadvantage. No one will get first place hitting with 32 men. So, lock in hardcore mode and do your first hit over again and get better points. It's that simple.

It's people like you that got PVP tournaments removed and PVP pretty much banned in every alliance. As well as getting a suspension for hitting people that are in direct competition with you.

It won't result in more than 200 insignias a day. I really don't see the issue. I mean some lucky bastard with all 5k shapeshifters might get to the 250 insignia bracket. Could you imagine???? 250 insignias a day! But, it hardly breaks the game for anyone. Just allows you to get a meager amount of insignias...

Guess what guys this guy @jonesydeath (GB1) doesn't like insignias and wants GGE to rekt your progress in a game cause he's a crybaby that wants to spend a fortune on it and expects you to pay your hard earned cash by making the game harder for you. Even though your rewards aren't overly great and unbalancing the game. This why we can't have nice things... THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!! @jonesydeath (GB1)

Seriously, right now you look like the dumbest player in the game to me. Over people acquiring 200 insignias. You do realize over time with the ruby whales and all that's going to drop down to 100 or 50. But, you! Have to go and ruin the fun. I don't want to waste the troops on a massive attack 5 times a day for 7 days. You rarely get your troops back. The only thing that's broken is you and your backwards way of thinking. Please don't let your post ruin a good thing. Delete it today and save us all the hassle... Seriously, I'd try to get my alliance to mass you or I'd just hit you myself. I don't like you nor your way of thinking...

"Spend a fortune and lose a bunch of troops." 

Ain't nobody got time for that...

@YourBloodyBase (US1)
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

I kindly disagree, I'm a non ruby player myself and don't feel as this mechanic is good what so ever. The scoring system should be based off how much combat strength you take out. Their reasoning for the mechanic is to stop boosting, but if I was to spy someone, how am I meant to know who it is? On a server like US it would take over 24 hours to find 5 of the 10 people in your attack list. 

The system we have currently just makes it so the strong players stay strong, the stronger the player you attack the more points you get and who attacks strong players? The strong players because it's based off might points. 

The system is fcked and the rewards are too overpowered for what you do. The comm is the best in the game, so why should a leg 800 with 1.2mil might points send out 32 troops and get 5K+ points and get a comm that is better than the bloodcrow, elementalist, highlander etc. They shouldn't it needs to be earned, if you can't compete for good commanders stick to the buyable ones from nomads, samurai or the LTPE events, simple. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547

Will you kindly STFU and delete this thread???? For once scoring points in an event and getting rewards was easy. Try hitting with more than 32 men in hardcore mode to get better ranking results. It's that simple. GGE doesn't need to fix this. You just need to stop crying about it. Why do people like you always want to ruin a good thing? I don't think this needs to be fixed at all.

Would you rather have to spend a fortune on an event to get decent results or a super fortune on an event to get mediocre results?

To me, this seems like a good mechanic. I don't need a fortune of troops to get tablets for equipment and if I really want to go for a higher ranking. Which results in more than 200 insignias I have the option of doing so... The strategy hardly breaks the game or give someone else competing in it a disadvantage. No one will get first place hitting with 32 men. So, lock in hardcore mode and do your first hit over again and get better points. It's that simple.

It's people like you that got PVP tournaments removed and PVP pretty much banned in every alliance. As well as getting a suspension for hitting people that are in direct competition with you.

It won't result in more than 200 insignias a day. I really don't see the issue. I mean some lucky bastard with all 5k shapeshifters might get to the 250 insignia bracket. Could you imagine???? 250 insignias a day! But, it hardly breaks the game for anyone. Just allows you to get a meager amount of insignias...

Guess what guys this guy @jonesydeath (GB1) doesn't like insignias and wants GGE to rekt your progress in a game cause he's a crybaby that wants to spend a fortune on it and expects you to pay your hard earned cash by making the game harder for you. Even though your rewards aren't overly great and unbalancing the game. This why we can't have nice things... THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!! @jonesydeath (GB1)

Seriously, right now you look like the dumbest player in the game to me. Over people acquiring 200 insignias. You do realize over time with the ruby whales and all that's going to drop down to 100 or 50. But, you! Have to go and ruin the fun. I don't want to waste the troops on a massive attack 5 times a day for 7 days. You rarely get your troops back. The only thing that's broken is you and your backwards way of thinking. Please don't let your post ruin a good thing. Delete it today and save us all the hassle... Seriously, I'd try to get my alliance to mass you or I'd just hit you myself. I don't like you nor your way of thinking...

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

I agree with jonesydeath's reasoning and hope ggs changes the scoring system to remove this 32 men hardcore mode exploit.

Go ahead, have your alliance mass me. I'd love to get a war.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

I kindly disagree, I'm a non ruby player myself and don't feel as this mechanic is good what so ever. The scoring system should be based off how much combat strength you take out. Their reasoning for the mechanic is to stop boosting, but if I was to spy someone, how am I meant to know who it is? On a server like US it would take over 24 hours to find 5 of the 10 people in your attack list. 

The system we have currently just makes it so the strong players stay strong, the stronger the player you attack the more points you get and who attacks strong players? The strong players because it's based off might points. 

The system is fcked and the rewards are too overpowered for what you do. The comm is the best in the game, so why should a leg 800 with 1.2mil might points send out 32 troops and get 5K+ points and get a comm that is better than the bloodcrow, elementalist, highlander etc. They shouldn't it needs to be earned, if you can't compete for good commanders stick to the buyable ones from nomads, samurai or the LTPE events, simple. 
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)

The hypocrisy in your statement is astounding... So, you're saying since it's sorta easy. But will still take you months to acquire these commanders. And, ruby buyers more than likely already have them or better. (i.e. Top 100 equipment from the bloodcrows or Lotus King Commander). We as lower players are at some sort of disadvantage by being able to acquire these commanders at somewhat simple pace? Even though the most powerful ruby buyers already have better equipment and advantages we should be made to have a harder time acquiring things to even the level somewhat? And, then complain about being disadvantaged by finally receiving something that is sort of an advantage? 

What in the world are you say????

FYI, I do compete for good commanders takes at least $50 in bonuses to get in the ranking to acquire them. Just check my links. I am no average player. I complete the monthly event every month and get into the top 100 or Top 50 whenever I can. Sometimes I am even lucky enough to make the top 100 without spending a dime. And, you guys are like this isn't fair. We might make some progress in leveling out the playing field between ruby buyers and non-ruby buyers, this must be stopped.

You two have got to be trolling me or something... No one can seem this dumb! Like really @Dark Venom (ASIA1) look at the inconsistencies in your statement. We're not talking about glory events we are talking about the ShapeShifters. STFU and get the equipment start leveling out your playing field. I'd mention how you could purchase gems in this set to better equip other commanders with great Courtyard and better wall advantage. But, that would go over you freaking heads. And, you'd complain about it...

WAITING FOR THAT THREAD!!! HEADLINE SHOULD READ!!!
    Players Finally Start to Make a gain on Ruby Buyers. Stop it now Sign or Petition to stop anyone from bridging the gap! While you're at it here's how to delete your rubies that's right don't even spend them on anything at all. You don't want to compete with the ruby players, do you? That's just foolish!

Seriously, look how dumb that looks. That is literally what this thread is... 

And, this yet again... IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

I agree with jonesydeath's reasoning and hope ggs changes the scoring system to remove this 32 men hardcore mode exploit.

@Turtle24 (US1)

You'd just love me to go to war... Wouldn't you? Oh, yeah you said that. Hahahahaha... I think everyone on this board is like that and of course, my alliance would be going... We'll no. You can't attack @Turtle24 (US1). And, I'd be like why not and they'd be.. "Because it might start a war!" And, I am like "So!" And, then I'm like but if he hits me can I hit him back. And, there like "MAYBE?" "ARE WE PACT WITH GRUMPY?" "WHERE ARE THEY IN THE STANDINGS?" "IS SO AND SO OR SUCH AND SUCK IN THE ALLIANCE?" "OH, THEY ARE FAMILY!" AND, ON! AND, ON! AND, ON!

Does anyone have an Alliance I can join that's in the top 20 and actually lets people hit people and outposts for food when your troops are going to starve? I am a great player and make the top 100 and top 50 2 to 3 times a month. I have lots of resources to share and am always online but am usually the last to send support because everyone just dumps all there shit on the first attack and never seems to think there might be more incoming?

Any takers? I get offers all the time from lower level alliance saying they're trying to reach the top 20. And, As of now my alliance barely makes it. Why would I go to one that's not even close? I work hard to get where I am... I don't need to work harder. I need an Alliance that works just as hard!

The story of my life...

I've been in top alliances such as StrikeForce and Kingdom of  Death when it was around... 

Could probably get back into StrikeForce if really wanted to try... They could use another player like me over there it could only make them better.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

@Dark Venom (ASIA1)

The hypocrisy in your statement is astounding... So, you're saying since it's sorta easy. It's very easy send 5, 32 men hits a day and you're done. But will still take you months to acquire these commanders. Not months for the apprentice, and yes a while for the master but months of... effort? No, months of doing basically nothing. And, ruby buyers more than likely already have them or better. I guess you don't realize the master summoner is the best comm currently in the game. (i.e. Top 100 equipment from the bloodcrows or Lotus King Commander LMFAO, did you just say lotus king was good? Reveals your utter lack of knowledge of the game). We as lower players are at some sort of disadvantage by being able to acquire these commanders at somewhat simple pace? Even though the most powerful ruby buyers already have better equipment and advantages we should be made to have a harder time acquiring things to even the level somewhat? And, then complain about being disadvantaged by finally receiving something that is sort of an advantage? 

FYI, I do compete for good commanders takes at least $50 in bonuses to get in the ranking to acquire them. Just check my links. I am no average player. *glances at ops* lolz, I'd say something about being below average, but that'd be rude. I complete the monthly event every month and get into the top 100 or Top 50 whenever I can. Sometimes I am even lucky enough to make the top 100 without spending a dime. And, you guys are like this isn't fair. We might make some progress in leveling out the playing field between ruby buyers and non-ruby buyers, this must be stopped. It's not necessarily leveling the field between buyers and non, as much as leveling the field between those who put time into the game and those who don't.

You two have got to be trolling me or something... No one can seem this dumb! Like really @Dark Venom (ASIA1) look at the inconsistencies in your statement. We're not talking about glory events we are talking about the ShapeShifters. STFU and get the equipment start leveling out your playing field. I'd mention how you could purchase gems in this set to better equip other commanders with great Courtyard and better wall advantage. But, that would go over you freaking heads. And, you'd complain about it... Why should the field be leveled between noobs who do nothing on game and players who put time into it? It really isn't a fair event if you can do nothing and earn rewards.

Players Finally Start to Make a gain on Ruby Buyers. Stop it now Sign or Petition to stop anyone from bridging the gap! While you're at it here's how to delete your rubies that's right don't even spend them on anything at all. You don't want to compete with the ruby players, do you? That's just foolish!

And, this yet again... IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! *slowly shakes head*

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Turtle24 (US1) said:

@Turtle24 (US1)

You'd just love me to go to war... Wouldn't you? Oh, yeah you said that. Hahahahaha... I think everyone on this board is like that and of course, my alliance would be going... We'll no. You can't attack @Turtle24 (US1). And, I'd be like why not and they'd be.. "Because it might start a war!" And, I am like "So!" And, then I'm like but if he hits me can I hit him back. And, there like "MAYBE?" "ARE WE PACT WITH GRUMPY?" "WHERE ARE THEY IN THE STANDINGS?" "IS SO AND SO OR SUCH AND SUCK IN THE ALLIANCE?" "OH, THEY ARE FAMILY!" AND, ON! AND, ON! AND, ON!

Does anyone have an Alliance I can join that's in the top 20 and actually lets people hit people and outposts for food when your troops are going to starve? I am a great player and make the top 100 and top 50 2 to 3 times a month. I have lots of resources to share and am always online but am usually the last to send support because everyone just dumps all there shit on the first attack and never seems to think there might be more incoming?

Any takers? I get offers all the time from lower level alliance saying they're trying to reach the top 20. And, As of now my alliance barely makes it. Why would I go to one that's not even close? I work hard to get where I am... I don't need to work harder. I need an Alliance that works just as hard!

The story of my life...

I've been in top alliances such as StrikeForce and Kingdom of  Death when it was around... 

Could probably get back into StrikeForce if really wanted to try... They could use another player like me over there it could only make them better.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Real nice retreat from this claim to jonesydeath, "Seriously, I'd try to get my alliance to mass you or I'd just hit you myself. I don't like you nor your way of thinking...". Why does it not apply to me, because I'm actually on the same server?

Anyways, this bit is off topic and I wont be commenting regarding it anymore.

@Dark Venom (ASIA1)

The hypocrisy in your statement is astounding... So, you're saying since it's sorta easy. It's very easy send 5, 32 men hits a day and you're done. But will still take you months to acquire these commanders. Not months for the apprentice, and yes a while for the master but months of... effort? No, months of doing basically nothing. And, ruby buyers more than likely already have them or better. I guess you don't realize the master summoner is the best comm currently in the game. (i.e. Top 100 equipment from the bloodcrows or Lotus King Commander LMFAO, did you just say lotus king was good? Reveals your utter lack of knowledge of the game). We as lower players are at some sort of disadvantage by being able to acquire these commanders at somewhat simple pace? Even though the most powerful ruby buyers already have better equipment and advantages we should be made to have a harder time acquiring things to even the level somewhat? And, then complain about being disadvantaged by finally receiving something that is sort of an advantage? 

FYI, I do compete for good commanders takes at least $50 in bonuses to get in the ranking to acquire them. Just check my links. I am no average player. *glances at ops* lolz, I'd say something about being below average, but that'd be rude. I complete the monthly event every month and get into the top 100 or Top 50 whenever I can. Sometimes I am even lucky enough to make the top 100 without spending a dime. And, you guys are like this isn't fair. We might make some progress in leveling out the playing field between ruby buyers and non-ruby buyers, this must be stopped. It's not necessarily leveling the field between buyers and non, as much as leveling the field between those who put time into the game and those who don't.

You two have got to be trolling me or something... No one can seem this dumb! Like really @Dark Venom (ASIA1) look at the inconsistencies in your statement. We're not talking about glory events we are talking about the ShapeShifters. STFU and get the equipment start leveling out your playing field. I'd mention how you could purchase gems in this set to better equip other commanders with great Courtyard and better wall advantage. But, that would go over you freaking heads. And, you'd complain about it... Why should the field be leveled between noobs who do nothing on game and players who put time into it? It really isn't a fair event if you can do nothing and earn rewards.

And, this yet again... IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! *slowly shakes head*

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

That sums up basically everything I was gonna say lol

The lotus comm looks like this at level 10 on the breastplate and artifact, level 12 for weapon and level 15 for helmet

• @Dark Venom (ASIA1)

The hypocrisy in your statement is astounding... So, you're saying since it's sorta easy. It's very easy send 5, 32 men hits a day and you're done.

**** ("
    Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end aquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defence with bonus tokens nice!") *****

But will still take you months to acquire these commanders. Not months for the apprentice, and yes a while for the master but months of... effort? No, months of doing basically nothing.

Was Refuring to the master when I spoke of months. But, it should take you about 2 if not 3 months to aquire even the apprentice. And, again..

**** ("
    Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end aquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defence with bonus tokens nice!") *****

And, ruby buyers more than likely already have them or better. I guess you don't realize the master summoner is the best comm currently in the game. 

Actually no... I did not. I'll have to take a look at that.

(i.e. Top 100 equipment from the bloodcrows or Lotus King Commander LMFAO, did you just say lotus king was good? Reveals your utter lack of knowledge of the game).

I was compairing the equipement sets based on Statistics. The courtyard on the Blood Crows is comparible to the the courtyard on the Master. The courtyard on the Lotus King is comparible to the courtyard on the apprentice.

My knowledge of the game is pretty good in aspects something may be lacking after all it is imposible for one person to absolutly know every thing. And, if their ever is such a man or woman I should like to meet them. But, my knowledge of the above mentioned appears to be fine. 

My knowledge of the game and Alliance that were and will be is vast. I've actually be playing quite a while and had accounts go to ruin and removed due to hospital stays. And, when the removed the xXx at the begining of players names. Just a little secret lore of the game. That barely any know. Hospital Rooms don't have free wifi and in some places you can't even use a computer if it has a camera or your body can even function. 

We as lower players are at some sort of disadvantage by being able to acquire these commanders at somewhat simple pace? Even though the most powerful ruby buyers already have better equipment and advantages we should be made to have a harder time acquiring things to even the level somewhat? And, then complain about being disadvantaged by finally receiving something that is sort of an advantage? 

FYI, I do compete for good commanders takes at least $50 in bonuses to get in the ranking to acquire them. Just check my links. I am no average player. *glances at ops* lolz, I'd say something about being below average, but that'd be rude. 

I'll be honest about my outposts and tell you that the defences are not very good right now. And, the decos seem to be lacking. I assure you I have the tokens for them and will be having them decode out as soon as the next Samurai Invasion lands with in the monthly event. I have over 250k tokens aquired in 2 events ready to get this puppy done. 

My orginal outpost however are full setup with defences and are full decode. All except for the one that was stripped of it's decos for gold and dropped. My outpost we're stolen due to an absence in the game and I was removed from my alliance when I went in to a ruin. My father was ill in hospital and home. I had to attend to his needs and couldn't always get a connection where I was to log in. It was a huge feasco trying accuire them back. No, Alliance would back me and even making an attempt. Sparked a fight on the server. Where I ended up getting massed while other people tried to steal the outposts I had already aquired when I realized no one would let me take them back.

During this time I was massed by Fluffy Unicorns, Kingdom of Neph and Dream Team!

So not to be rude. But, GET ON MY LEVEL! And, yes my defence in outers totally suck to but they took away timeskips while I was build them up and it takes a lot of time to pass before an upgrade is done. I've been using my 24 time skips on my HOL and Kahn's Revenge. All other timeskips have gone to grinding out Nomads and Samurais. I use them up all the time. Once again get on my LEVEL.

I complete the monthly event every month and get into the top 100 or Top 50 whenever I can. Sometimes I am even lucky enough to make the top 100 without spending a dime. And, you guys are like this isn't fair. We might make some progress in leveling out the playing field between ruby buyers and non-ruby buyers, this must be stopped. It's not necessarily leveling the field between buyers and non, as much as leveling the field between those who put time into the game and those who don't.

Brah, I put in time... Brah, I put in a lot of time! And, I still need those 24/hr time skips. No one put in more time than me. Seriously, though some people do and put their wallet in too. I just went through a week of 3 hour sleep cycles trying not to starve a crap ton of defencive troops that I built for Kahn that cancelled and didn't happen. That and I am trying to stay in the top 250 and had to hit a lot of Blood Crow to get there. As of now I am waiting the wheel to return so I can spin to get rubies and mantlets because I've been hitting a lot heavy in events. Especially the last Samurai's where I made a run at first place and held it for a while and ended up in 4th place over all while my Alliance ended up in 21st 2,500 tokens short of the deco for top 20! You want a level playing field get on my LEVEL! 

P.S. My alarm didn't go off on me for some reason and I starved 8,700+ troops I need to hold postion in the BloodCrows for the Monthly events... But, I play so much I ran out of good mantlets and have taken to losses sometimes using wood. Got get that level 11 gem for my equipement in the monthly event don't ya know.

**** ("Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end aquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defence with bonus tokens nice!") *****

You're worrying about non-players getting good by being forced to log in once a day and actually attack some form of castle??? In your logic we should just have them deleted from the server... I am going to be honest though some of them should be deleted from the game. Like the April and Berry aliases that are in my alliance. For the love of pete I keep telling the recruiter and the leader that those accounts are there. But, the don't even acknowlegde it and don't really seem to care. This is a top 20 placing Alliance mind you. 

If anything it will stop un advantaged players from crying about not getting decent commanders and their level playing field.

**** ("Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end aquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defence with bonus tokens nice!") *****  

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

That sums up basically everything I was gonna say lol

The lotus comm looks like this at level 10 on the breastplate and artifact, level 12 for weapon and level 15 for helmet

@Dark Venom (ASIA1)

" I did some fancy fracking editing just like you.!"

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

• @We_Ner (US1) @Turtle24 (US1) @Dark Venom (ASIA1) @jonesydeath (GB1)

"Like your not all doing it. LoL!"

Come on get on my level boys... Hit some castles and have a good freaking time!!! Unless ya want to grind forever! Man, you guys are killjoys. Back to the grinding for me... Let's go hit some Blood Crows.

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

Not going to bother quoting as it's already messy as hell. 

We are saying it's b*llshit because there is no skill. Players are getting top 10 with this tactic, that's 160 troops = a piece of equipment, maybe 2 if high enough. There is no grind in this event by any means when changed. The scores will plummet as everyone won't be earning freakishly high scores anymore, so if anything, those that have good comms, attacking technique and [email protected] are going to be the ones smashing the leaderboards.

By the way the stats for both commanders: 

• Not going to bother quoting as it's already messy as hell. 

We are saying it's b*llshit because there is no skill. Players are getting top 10 with this tactic, that's 160 troops = a piece of equipment, maybe 2 if high enough. There is no grind in this event by any means when changed. The scores will plummet as everyone won't be earning freakishly high scores anymore, so if anything, those that have good comms, attacking technique and [email protected] are going to be the ones smashing the leaderboards.

By the way the stats for both commanders: 
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)
     My bad. I read them as 70 and 90 courtyard. Must of read it wrong or forgot what it was... Either way.

**** ("Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end acquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defense with bonus tokens nice!") *****

P.S. Wanna help me get my outposts back??? hahahahahaha

@Dark Venom (ASIA1) @We_Ner (US1) @Turtle24 (US1) @jonesydeath (GB1)

Oh, no! The ShapeShifters just reloaded for the day. And, I just got 200 insignias. I am about to spy and send a 32 man attack wave and score some more easy tokens!!! YOU BETTER COME AND STOP! CAUSE GGE RIGHT NOW! DOESN'T GIVE A SH**!!!!!

"I ma grind this out guys just give me a sec..."

**** ("Finally, something easy and cheap that will let me hit more bloodcrows and Don't have to work a million hours on end acquiring. Bonus, they even hit me back once and a while without actually killing my defense with bonus tokens nice!") *****

Come on ShapeShifters HIT ME!!! I don't even have to WIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously, though guys at this rate that 200 insignias is gonna take me forever!!!! But, that other commander!!! JUST GOLDEN!!! I'll have that bastard in a couple of weeks! 

And, I won't have to spend a fortune of money and time to get it!!! At this rate, it doesn't even cost me a ton of men. But, let's be honest at some point I might drop a few rubies to get my rank up so I can acquire some more insignias to get that Master FASTER!!! And, with all these complaints GGE isn't going to let this just slide!!!

DAMN CRY BABIES!!!!

But, for once!!!

"Mother Fluffers worried about acquiring good equipment! I can't believe my eyes... Must be worried about me hitting them with it! That's got be the reason. Bunch of freaking pussies I am coming for you look out in like maybe 6 months I'll have 120 CY commander! LMAO! Unless they fix it..."

You guys are going to make me spend rubies, aren't you???? I hate you guys. I ma rebuilding my outposts here. THEY USED TO HAVE RUBY STUFF IN'EM!!! S.O.B. Why are all crybabies killjoys, too. 

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    When the shapeshifter event started, I asked the Romanian moderator if there was still the bug in the event as last time.
    And he told me it was not a bug, and the "bug or not bug" is still in the event.
    And @YourBloodyBase (US1) .the uk forum is not the only forum that has threads about this  so you will have to go on all forums to tell players to stfu and edit their posts.
    I'd start from the de / spanish / brazilian forum / romanian forum / russian forum / and so on.
    Good luck ;)

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• When the shapeshifter event started, I asked the Romanian moderator if there was still the bug in the event as last time.
    And he told me it was not a bug, and the "bug or not bug" is still in the event.
    And @YourBloodyBase (US1) .the uk forum is not the only forum that has threads about this  so you will have to go on all forums to tell players to stfu and edit their posts.
    I'd start from the de / spanish / brazilian forum / romanian forum / russian forum / and so on.
    Good luck ;)

@Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) I am still gonna ride this out as long as it last and if GGE is gonna pull the plug on the whole thing including the equipment set. I'd like an advance warning... That way I can drop some coin and get some bonuses put on my attacks so I can get the Master Set. But, more than likely they'll just pull the plug and you'll never get a callback.

Can not imagine the people that were working towards the Alliance City equipment set and were 3/4 or8/9th of the way there and got jammed in the arse by the dumpers... For it to simple lerk there beside your leader for the rest of the days before it's deletion. Rumors be told it might be coming back. But, lack of update progression and being told it's on a back burner seem to be the only reflection.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

• I could care less about the 'exploit' I just hate the event and wish they'd scrap it so I don't have to look at its ugly mug.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • I could care less about the 'exploit' I just hate the event and wish they'd scrap it so I don't have to look at its ugly mug.
    @BM_Friedrich

Awwwww.... Shut up. You don't even like this game anymore. Why would you wanna killjoy my prizes? If it lasts long enough that I can get a couple of those 20% Courtyard Gems with some wall bonus. I'll be lucky. I want the full set first. But, I know for sure that's the first pieces I am buying. Those freaking gems. From all the sets they are PRICELESS. It's going to be great on NPC sets let alone maybe a PVP commander. But, if I just get the sets I am set.

For the record...

"There is no exploit. I don't know what you're talking about!"

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

This discussion has been closed.