Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS EQUIPMENT

WHY WHY WHY do we get the same piece over and over 

are we suppose to collect them ? if so for what

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    Why are you complaining for FREE stuff

On a serious note the set isn't even in the game yet so we've no idea it was mistakenly put in on;y god knows why or how they might be adjusting blood-crows and adding another set.
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Adriaan (NL1)Adriaan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87
    it seems like to be a strong equipement set
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,352
    Why are you complaining for FREE stuff

On a serious note the set isn't even in the game yet so we've no idea it was mistakenly put in on;y god knows why or how they might be adjusting blood-crows and adding another set.
    what is the point of free stuff if it is the same piece over and over why not just give a different piece, or just tell us what the point of it is.many players have ask why , and yet more silence
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    guessing they left bug in so now its effectively worthless..
    Shares @ au 1
  • This equipment seems to be a joke after repeating the same equipment three times now. I am actually rather disappointed as well. Yes you get the 12,600 extra gold coins for selling, but other than that this equipment without being able to get the full set seems to be totally worthless despite being free.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    All i heard, from youtube and moderators, and i know is that they will put this commander in the top 100 on bc/fl's in a update, and  the bc commander will be  on the individual prizes(at 700k glory). But the question is where will be the invader set, we will buy it now(?)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

To be very honest i am done with bloodcrow and fori set i have deleted so many of them , i am sure i cant be the only one , i have kept upgrade and maybe could make another 2 , so it gods name why would i want to do Invaders any more, i know whales love the glory , but to me who cant win endless equipment of the same type is pointless, and to be really honest title from invaders are pointless as there is hardly any pvp 

So GGE are in a catch 22 cant keep reproducing same old same old equipment and cant keep making equipment if you have no storage space , end game no one spends money 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 20.03.2018
    All i heard, from youtube and moderators, and i know is that they will put this commander in the top 100 on bc/fl's in a update, and  the bc commander will be  on the individual prizes(at 700k glory). But the question is where will be the invader set, we will buy it now(?)
    Or Phoenix set be top 100 for Foreigners and Bloodcrow set be top 100 for Bloodcrows, but keep the Foreign equipment? Or, perhaps replace level 8 gem on page 6 with rotations for the Bloodcrow commander while also keeping the Foreign Commander on page 5? Important to keep in mind while it would be easier to get than top 100 it would still be challenging to get as well without it being too easy to get like the Foreign equipment.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

Perhaps more players will be tempted to complete the set if they already have one piece of it. Sometimes it's better to leave the bug and let players take advantage of it rather than fixing it right away. I am sure that there is a strategy behind letting everyone get the chestplate for "free". Otherwise they would have already patched this.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Oh you think this breastplate is a bug , and thats why we have 3 pieces now, that opens up a whole new debate
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Oh you think this breastplate is a bug , and thats why we have 3 pieces now, that opens up a whole new debate

Well, it's the only official information that we have to go on as they haven't said anything else, whether one chooses to trust this or not is up to each individual to decide.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Or Phoenix set be top 100 for Foreigners and Bloodcrow set be top 100 for Bloodcrows, but keep the Foreign equipment? Or, perhaps replace level 8 gem on page 6 with rotations for the Bloodcrow commander while also keeping the Foreign Commander on page 5? Important to keep in mind while it would be easier to get than top 100 it would still be challenging to get as well without it being too easy to get like the Foreign equipment.
    I don't think so, see the April update, how they changed the nomad castellan set, now we have to buy it.
    So i bet we will have to do the same with the invader set,or in a other way to get it.. in the alliance prizes, or other way.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 20.03.2018
    I don't think so, see the April update, how they changed the nomad castellan set, now we have to buy it.
    So i bet we will have to do the same with the invader set,or in a other way to get it.. in the alliance prizes, or other way.
    I have seen the April update already. Perhaps the Bloodcrow commander may share the same fate. However, if they are going to keep the old Nomad sets in the Nomad Invasion even with this new set being added to the Nomad shop they might do the same with the Foreign Warlord by keeping it in the individual rewards on the fifth page, but make the Bloodcrow commander harder to get than Foreign Warlord without necessarily requiring top 100.
    David Noble @ usa 1

Well, it's the only official information that we have to go on as they haven't said anything else, whether one chooses to trust this or not is up to each individual to decide.

Thankyou Zenzer never saw that , but now we earn 3 now why dont they just fiz the bug lol 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Because look at their recent bug fixes.

Many of their recent big bug fixes just caused more bugs.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962

Perhaps more players will be tempted to complete the set if they already have one piece of it. Sometimes it's better to leave the bug and let players take advantage of it rather than fixing it right away. I am sure that there is a strategy behind letting everyone get the chestplate for "free". Otherwise they would have already patched this.

It meant something when we had one - now it's useless. They fixed the issue without fixing it

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    If what  you're saying is true—that the Bloodcrows set will be achievable at 700k glory—the game will lose its last shred of balance and reason.

I take that back; it lost its reason a while ago.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Invader - 663K
    Bloodcrow - 51th reward
    Phoenix - top 100

I think that is how they are gonna do it.

But in all honesty I think it's good having this equipment, it gives you the chance to keep some tools while pushing in the potential top 100 grind for it, plus saves 5mil coins on upgrading.  
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Invader - 663K
    Bloodcrow - 51th reward
    Phoenix - top 100

But in all honesty I think it's good having this equipment, it gives you the chance to keep some tools while pushing in the potential top 100 grind for it, plus saves 5mil coins on upgrading.  
    it wasn't meant to be fully teched lol

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Invader - 663K
    Bloodcrow - 51th reward
    Phoenix - top 100

it wasn't meant to be fully teched lol
    I know lol. That's why you save 5mil coins ;) 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file