We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April update

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    If the player task is changed to 200k.Will the alliance is also going to be change or not?
    Yes,  Ang said, the alliance rewards will be changed too.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.03.2018
    If the player task is changed to 200k.Will the alliance is also going to be change or not?

My guess is that they will go into more detail later about the changed rewards for the alliance which my hope is that it will provide even more time skips. I know that the invasion already provides a lot of time skips, but important to keep in mind that the demands may be quite high as well to get the 200k points or even just 100k points which I can imagine I would be lucky if I could even reach 100k despite the fact that I also buy rubies. The points that I make for example do not come anywhere near the 100k during the Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge despite me often completing all five pages. Maybe they could even include 5/24 hr time skips as well once an alliance gets past the 95k. Ruby defenders from the alliance rewards during this invasion would be good too.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • happyiulian (RO1)happyiulian (RO1) Posts: 421RO1
    edited 21.03.2018

Interesting!!
  • @BM ang1243   do you know what is going to be the price of the castellan on the nomad shop ? :)
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) 

Nope, not sure at the moment - will ask and see if they're willing to let us all know ;)

Angus

the price will be 45,500 tablet.
    wrong?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1

My guess is that they will go into more detail later about the changed rewards for the alliance which my hope is that it will provide even more time skips. I know that the invasion already provides a lot of time skips, but important to keep in mind that the demands may be quite high as well to get the 200k points or even just 100k points which I can imagine I would be lucky if I could even reach 100k despite the fact that I also buy rubies. The points that I make for example do not come anywhere near the 100k during the Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge despite me often completing all five pages. Maybe they could even include 5/24 hr time skips as well once an alliance gets past the 95k. Ruby defenders from the alliance rewards during this invasion would be good too.
    If they gave timeskips there I'd probably spend more often on nomads to help my alliance tbh. 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • @BM ang1243  

Hey, quick question. What will be the Commander for lower levels?

Will Level 51-69 get the same Equips as Level 70s?

If not, what will it be?
  • edited 24.03.2018
    Ok. if non 70's get the new stuff, we have a problem here, and it's called extreme stupid. Why should you get a set for 690 points when we need 1275 for the same thing? That's nothing short of garbage, oh wait, I forgot the game I was talking about. Never mind.
    Post edited by AhsokaTano240 (US1) on
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,682GB1
    Ok. if non 70's get the new stuff, we have a problem here, and it's called extreme stupid. Why should you get a set for 690 points when we need 1275 for the same thing? That's nothing short of garbage, oh wait, I forgot the game I was talking about. Never mind.

A lvl 70 is much better established than a player at lvl 51-69. I only think it's fair to lower the requirements for them. But either way, why is this a problem? A lvl 70 can complete the seasional event in less than 1 day. I've personally completed it in only 5-6 hours after starting it.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Are all this events going to RUN from today ?
    rohan5
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1

Well with the discription with the timer, on the equipment now, will GGE refund the the players who bought it as long term commander , and not realising it was time based

Additional Changes:

• We will add an icon to the temporary equipment items logo to make it easier to differentiate this type of equipment items. 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • @BM_Friedrich thanks for notification - 8 hrs !
    @BM ang1243 can you put the event schedule in the correct thread please :smile:

due to personal issues i'm not as active as i have been and find the increases in sams to be disenheartening - like someone said earlier it's a negative impact on the lower level alliances - those of us who do not want to jump through hoops all time
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • @BM_Friedrich thanks for notification - 8 hrs !
    @BM ang1243 can you put the event schedule in the correct thread please :smile:

due to personal issues i'm not as active as i have been and find the increases in sams to be disenheartening - like someone said earlier it's a negative impact on the lower level alliances - those of us who do not want to jump through hoops all time
    Didn't exactly have much warning myself, as you're aware Ang usually handles the posting of all this stuff

I didn't know it wasn't posted until someone told me yesterday
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • What about the booster i bought for Sammy? I hope i will get that back after downtime,
  • when a building with 100% damage become rubble?
  • AFAIK?
    AFake news.
    I have no loyalty.

edited 26.03.2018

Well with the discription with the timer, on the equipment now, will GGE refund the the players who bought it as long term commander , and not realising it was time based

Additional Changes:

• We will add an icon to the temporary equipment items logo to make it easier to differentiate this type of equipment items. 

I do not think so and I doubt it. True that GGS makes mistakes sometimes and may not always think things all the way through, but you can not always rely upon GGS or even the support team when it comes to refunds or compensation.
    David Noble @ usa 1

Additional Changes:

I do not think so and I doubt it. True that GGS makes mistakes sometimes and may not always think things all the way through, but you can not always rely upon GGS or even the support team when it comes to refunds or compensation.
    This maybe true , But what can we Rely on from GGE and support , maybe just maybe they do there job correctly and make there game bug free , is this asking too much
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 26.03.2018

Additional Changes:

This maybe true , But what can we Rely on from GGE and support , maybe just maybe they do there job correctly and make there game bug free , is this asking too much
    Even before the hourglass I noticed the time limit. It is good that GGS added an hourglass so that way those who are less observant may see the hourglass and perhaps be less likely to buy by mistake, but only those who were not very observant would buy the equipment by mistake without noticing a time limit. Same is also true for the limited time "Horn of splendor", "Cloudmaker", "Sundial of the Just", "Kilt of freedom", "Sand of the end times" and "Demon Sceptor" that can all also be purchased from the equipment trader only for a limited period of time which are all "Look" items.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 26.03.2018

this is the example of a really good offer , if i was buying i would buy this all day long
    I understand all about the look items , and this game is base on eat sleep repeat , the whole game is just tower attacking , but some in different forms, then we recieved the igneous breast plate fully tech no time limit , so when we were offered this equipment i and many others never assumed it was a time limit , this game has never had a time limit on any equipment , so many people bought it , i never thought equipment would dissaper only the look items, it is like reading 12 pages of terms and conditions , most never read them , 

And because GGE has put an hour clock on them now , tells me they also thought it might be slightly misleading, also i believe nothing is beyond GGE. and how they put button close to buttons you use everyday  , i press pay with rubies by accident. and now what you can but with rubies now is fantastic bonuses , why because there revenue is getting weaker.

I dissagree with boycotts , but guess what GGE are managing to do there own boycott they are helping us not to purchase rubies , because if therebad runnig of there game , support , bugs , need i go on more
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.