We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April update

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    edited 20.03.2018
    Can we have some actual updates that matter to us.

Lastly stop adding in equipment that are much weaker than older ones. We aren't going to work towards outdated equipment. This shapeshifter comm makes almost every other commander worthless due to the high everything on it. 
    To be fair the shifter comms arent generally in play yet and sb rare for a while BUT yes why do we need a shiny new bauble every change/update? (aka new setS). I wish GGE could get more creative with these things..why not tokens which give you 12hrs researcher time, 12 hrs Technus etc. so players could use them when the wish.  I also think if theyre going to give new sets I like where you need to tech them to 90/90. 

ps does all this mean LTPE event ends today?
    Shares @ au 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    They really don't like us at the moment do they.  As I read it you are now removing the cap on Power of the Elements set to allow the biggest spenders to purchase up to ten of those commanders.  If they purchase ten of those commanders and given money is no object for some so they will and then face off against alliances with none how does that work.  Limiting them actually made sense and the balance from a war perspective was just about okay,  You have someone with ten of them it probably won't be.  Can you clarify this is what was meant.  Also why will people keep spending money on events to win worse comms when you can spend similar amount of money to buy a better comm more immediately.  

Also first time I think the artwork on the heroes is a bit iffy, might be the reproduction buts lacks clarity and looks blurred and lumpy.  Not as clean as normal.  

Just losing interest really.  The gains from the equipment are marginal and not really worth the extra effort particularly if the results are goign be skewed by faults, poor communication and GGE seemingly losing battle of bots again.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    They really don't like us at the moment do they.  As I read it you are now removing the cap on Power of the Elements set to allow the biggest spenders to purchase up to ten of those commanders.  If they purchase ten of those commanders and given money is no object for some so they will and then face off against alliances with none how does that work.  Limiting them actually made sense and the balance from a war perspective was just about okay,  You have someone with ten of them it probably won't be.  Can you clarify this is what was meant.  Also why will people keep spending money on events to win worse comms when you can spend similar amount of money to buy a better comm more immediately.  

Also first time I think the artwork on the heroes is a bit iffy, might be the reproduction buts lacks clarity and looks blurred and lumpy.  Not as clean as normal.  

Just losing interest really.  The gains from the equipment are marginal and not really worth the extra effort particularly if the results are goign be skewed by faults, poor communication and GGE seemingly losing battle of bots again.  
    Elementalist isn't the best com, BC is better imo, IQ is close, and the Shapeshifter easily is way stronger... 
    Id be more worried about people getting 7 Demon Casts lol, it would be impossible to win against that. 
  • someone needs to tell gge what a pvp comm is, I was skimming through the stats and noticed it was against castle lords... *thinks yay* :) ... looks at full teched stats, sees flank, cy and moat... *happiness evaporates* :(

this is bullshit ggs

The new castle lord commander may not have the best courtyard, longer to detect, moat, or flank bonuses, but take notice it also speedy and has an additional 10% melee and ranged vs.castle lords. This commander also may not be the best for pvp either, but it may be good for hitting Bloodcrows and Foreign Castles and also for supporting. And so in some ways the commander may be useful in two areas and not just one even if in a more practical sense their are other castle lord commanders that may be better suited for pvp.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • someone needs to tell gge what a pvp comm is, I was skimming through the stats and noticed it was against castle lords... *thinks yay* :) ... looks at full teched stats, sees flank, cy and moat... *happiness evaporates* :(

this is bullshit ggs

The new castle lord commander may not have the best courtyard, longer to detect, moat, or flank bonuses, but take notice it also speedy and has an additional 10% melee and ranged vs.castle lords. This commander also may not be the best for pvp either, but it may be good for hitting Bloodcrows and Foreign Castles and also for supporting. And so in some ways the commander may be useful in two areas and not just one even if in a more practical sense their are other castle lord commanders that may be better suited for pvp.
    It's not good for anything, don't kid yourself. You hit me with it when you get it and see what happens.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• ahora nos embroman en nomadas con los premios. losiguiente sera samurais ??
    señores es mas que obvio que pretenden eliminar a la gente que no compra asiduamente rubies  de este juego
    pero si ellos se van  no quedara nada en hispanoamarica 1
  • these prizes are so high because its also not meant that you can get everything everytime...because it can be bored if you cant get any more prizes
  • Ugh, I already have the lotus comm, so I'll pass on that sorry excuse of a commander. As for the rest of this, is there going to be new terms soon that say you can't have a life outside of empire? Cause that's where we've been heading lately, and let me be the first to say I'm out the second I see that as a new requirement (fine print or not). Oh, wait, silly me, IT'S BEEN ONE FOR AGES NOW! Jeesh, some of us actually LIKE the sun you know. We don't all like staring at the screen with colored dots for the day. Give us some PvP, something that requires skill, or give us a break. Take your pick.

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,215ASIA1
    @BM ang1243 is the top 25 reward adjusted for the second Alliance Tournament? 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Did anyone is able to do 200k in single nomad event?

It is impossible for normal players.
  • Did anyone is able to do 200k in single nomad event?

why do you want to play everyevent out. thats why you need so manny pointsso that you wont run out of prizes
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    Did anyone is able to do 200k in single nomad event?

I've done over 200k a few times it is possible with ~30€ of spending for me and preparation but tbh. prices not worth it for me

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • To get new beri comm u need 3 events repetitions to complete it, at 22,5k points each time which pretty much every lvl70 player can achieve with a bit of time and effort, good planning and you get the best NPC comm there is ..... no money needed

so what is the point to have inferior comm to new khan comm that requires one to spend money? if GGS wanted to get money out of that event they should've offered something more exclusive and superior to anything existing otherwise why bother

Anyway, any news on next shapeshifters date and if they actually plan to solve that idiotic points system where u get more points when u lunch 32soliders attack in hardcore mod than full attack?!
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 20.03.2018
    To get new beri comm u need 3 events repetitions to complete it, at 22,5k points each time which pretty much every lvl70 player can achieve with a bit of time and effort, good planning and you get the best NPC comm there is ..... no money needed

so what is the point to have inferior comm to new khan comm that requires one to spend money? if GGS wanted to get money out of that event they should've offered something more exclusive and superior to anything existing otherwise why bother

Anyway, any news on next shapeshifters date and if they actually plan to solve that idiotic points system where u get more points when u lunch 32soliders attack in hardcore mod than full attack?!
    I did notice that. It almost seems pointless to use normal mode now even when sending a full sized attack that is also fully tooled even if you win both all three positions and also win in the courtyard against a totem with large defenses. I mean. It may be possible to get the 150 charms even in normal mode if you win both the courtyard and also on the walls, but just barely if it all. Full hardcore mode in contrast could very easily get you 150 charms by sending only 32 troops and no tools.

I also noticed the defenses get more charms vs. large attacks. And so what is the point of normal mode with full sized attacks if defenders benefit more from this than attackers? You are basically giving away more charms to the defender when you do this despite the fact their is no risk for the defender.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Can we get a new Event Schedules?
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Can we get a new Event Schedules?
    After the update will take place lol
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• @happlo (NL1)

It isn't designed to be possible without buying boosters or skips... so yes, I'd be surprised if you could do that without spending rubies/buying a booster/buying skips - that's intended - not everything is meant to be achievable by everyone... would be kind of pointless buying anything if that was the case...

The surprising part, I think, is that the commander is so... meh. I mean, its nice and all, for nomads at least, but I don't think that it really makes a difference in gameplay at all; it doesn't really improve anything.

Also, as for that last sentence: pretty much everything worth buying is achievable by everyone, barring Elementalist, Demon Cast, GGE probably offers high tier players level 10 food items for lotsa rubies, Glory Monument, etc.

Which isn't as much as it sounds like. 

To get new beri comm u need 3 events repetitions to complete it, at 22,5k points each time which pretty much every lvl70 player can achieve with a bit of time and effort, good planning and you get the best NPC comm there is ..... no money needed

In other words... this. 

Mind you, given its impossible for me personally to get the Com with my activity, I'm entirely happy with it not quite being worth all the cost.

• when will the update take place?
  • If the player task is changed to 200k.Will the alliance is also going to be change or not?
Sign In to comment.