We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April update

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hey everyone,

Here you can discuss all the upcoming things in our April update - you can find the teasers HERE.

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• I do not see a workable link.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    @Justinlegoboy (US1)

You're just too fast for me! I had to edit it in after posting the teasers: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/349760/april-update-teasers

Cheers,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Another NPC type commander. 

Sorry GGE I will not go after this on as I got plenty NPC's from the other months. 

As for the expanded rewards nothing really great in my opinion to go after.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    @BM ang1243   do you know what is going to be the price of the castellan on the nomad shop ? :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

@BM ang1243   do you know what is going to be the price of the castellan on the nomad shop ? :)
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

Nope, not sure at the moment - will ask and see if they're willing to let us all know ;)

Angus

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    And what about the samurai event will that be staying the same or be adjusted along with the nomad event? I can keep a secret :P
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
    And what about the samurai event will that be staying the same or be adjusted along with the nomad event? I can keep a secret :P
    @L7Jevs (GB1)

Firstly, I can keep a secret :P  famous last words....

The samurai event won't be updated with this update at least AFAIK - but no doubt at some point in the future it'll be revamped.

Cheers,

Angus

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,640GB1

The nomad commander didn't impress me but i like that they expanded the rewards. Neither way it feels like GGS is starting to run out of ideas with these updates by continuing to tweak the exisiting events, especially the nomads and samurais which i don't think needs any tweaking, they were already fine to begin with. I was hoping for more original content, or perhaps that they would have fixed something that actually needed to be fixed.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) Posts: 132US1
    They need to add new items in the Khan Medal merchant most top players have run out of useful things to buy.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Glad there are more rewards and that we can buy the "top 100" pieces in shop.

But why would anyone bust their guts just for that new nomad comm?

It'll be nice to have but hardly enticing enough to encourage people who dont usually get 100k tokens to now do it 3 events in a row.

Maybe if it was a pvp comm or decent cast it would make sense, but I already have a boatload of NPC comms.
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 106INT2
    1. the commander is weak and only for khan. why? and why so expensive?
    2. howmcuh will the alliance rewards be? i hope 200-300k at least.
    3. what is the new building item in medal shop?
    4. will the cooldown for the rage camp be changed? it was a nice feature but since you removed 24h and 5h timeskips it has become useless for weaker players and alliances.
    63Random Gem Level: 780000
    this reward should be lvl 9 at least is my opinion.
    6.  "The 3 items from the new equipment set not mentioned in the activity pool above will rotate as the 27th reward in the first set of activity rewards." Howmuch points will this be?

sarah1 @ 7
  • with this update again will start xx milion new bug.event start and after 1 day remuve as before 
    well need to decide want  farm game or war game make.
    atm its  seems as farm game with extra bug in each event

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 106INT2
    commander- i dont care full
    rewards- i dont care 
    food items- full i dont care
    gems - i dont care
    deco items - full i sell them 

skips yes yes i will try to get 30x1h skips and use them to up my wood and stone buildings 30lvl  arhitect time
    Personally think you spent too much money on the game and have reached the point where you just do PvP and avoid events seeing they are meaningless for yourself. 
    hmm he still plays events he is fourth in seasonal but yea big ruby waste
    sarah1 @ 7
  • players spend money in game in war more as in event  
    in event only for help alliance  who reach max lvl dont care anymore npc comm or deco,just want fun 
    and events not fun 
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,195ASIA1
    edited 19.03.2018
    Can we have some actual updates that matter to us.

Can we have a direct "report" button in messages, if some ***** messages me that they have a big account in XYZ alliance I can press that button, someone has a look and then walla, sorted with no messaging, saving both support and players time. 

Get off flash already, my laptop is gonna blow up on my lap because it's running on old software and flash ain't helping. 

Sort out the payment difference between countries, no point countries paying 10 times less the $$ of someone who is rich in a poor country, I get it it's meant to be a "fairer" system, but it's made the game a lot less fair. 

Lastly stop adding in equipment that are much weaker than older ones. We aren't going to work towards outdated equipment. This shapeshifter comm makes almost every other commander worthless due to the high everything on it. 
    Post edited by Venom (ASIA1) on
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
Sign In to comment.