We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad tokens & Queen's defence discrepancy

So onto the Nomad token quest for the Queen's Defence Kit

Nomad tent states correctly I have 12,249 tokens

Queen's defence says I have accumulated all of 10,394

"collect' for Queen's defence does indeed mean collect, so spending tokens has no effect.

Beri finished before Nomads, so hitting the Gallnatry target means we move onto the Token target direclty.

So why the difference???

Another own goal by GGE or have I missed something?

Comments

• prob khan points factored into your points
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    If you have received tokens from the likes of the alliance rewards or emerald reward it won't count towards Ivory only hitting camps does it count 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • Thanks, this makes sense, though taking rewards into account, I am still short by just shy of 500 then :)

Also I didn't  relaise that reward tokens counted towards your total in the nomad competition, I thought they just went into the pile that you could use to buy things with.

Will keep prying to try to figure this one out.
  • I checked the Khan point after an attack, but not after a defence, that could explain the last discrepancy. Just have to go and pull his moustache again and see :)
  • Thanks, this makes sense, though taking rewards into account, I am still short by just shy of 500 then :)

Also I didn't  relaise that reward tokens counted towards your total in the nomad competition, I thought they just went into the pile that you could use to buy things with.

Will keep prying to try to figure this one out.
    Reward tokens don't count towards your total in the nomad competition; that is incorrect.
Sign In to comment.