Nomad Weekend 4/10/18 Thread Compilation

Hey GGE Community,

Cleaning up the forum a bit with all these nomad threads. Will merge them all into here.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1

Comments

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) Posts: 222GB1
    The nomad spend yer tokens part of the nomad tent appears to have done a runner,
    hamsters1 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,100INT1
    edited 10.03.2018
    Cannot spend or see how many tablets i have, was working earlier today
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Yeah the shop seems to have gone...blown away in a typhoon of fuff. Please bring it back GGE...I want to buy a fleet of transport yaks.
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • susa297 (GB1)susa297 (GB1) Posts: 16GB1
    the 'spend token' element has vanished from the nomad tent
    susa297 @ en 1
    shop gone on all servers

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • i better be able to get horsetails before event is over or i will be fuming.. this is a freaking joke!!!!! 
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1
    I just hope they do not do a rollback I stayed up till 5 am to hit nomads

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I just hope they do not do a rollback I stayed up till 5 am to hit nomads
    same... im so angry grrrr
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) Posts: 39GB1
    they have said in a thread there is an issue and we wont get it back till the event ends

This is crap, we can spend those tokens to get points in emerald event and now they have taken that off us

I am sure GGE are doing this on purpose to stop people completing events

It make me wonder that any of us still play this game with all the crap GGE pull on us
    Foz @ en 1
    And the incompetence continues , no event is off limits from GGE Joe Karno circus there is a weekly freak show offered up by GGE . it is an insult to all genuine players .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) Posts: 39GB1
    Another question to be asked about this is are we going to be compensated for there cock up

first off they cut the emerald event down to a shorter time

Then they add an extra page on to get all the rewards

Now they have taken the spending of khan tabs from us which helped do the main event

GGE team are so incompetent i bet that most if not all of them have not even learned how to even dress themselfs
    Foz @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    the 'spend token' element has vanished from the nomad tent
    there's again another issue in this good game issue empire so they removed it this morning.

tablet can be spend before end of nomads they say
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    Foz (GB1) said:
    they have said in a thread there is an issue and we wont get it back till the event ends

This is crap, we can spend those tokens to get points in emerald event and now they have taken that off us

I am sure GGE are doing this on purpose to stop people completing events

It make me wonder that any of us still play this game with all the crap GGE pull on us
    players will keep on playing and complaining. that's the formula of GGE  from war game to issue game :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Spot the GGE programmer and win the following prize: No prize.

http://prntscr.com/ip8m9m
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • I think we should all be given a free season points booster for the whole day.
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) Posts: 18INT1
    and I have double point, are they going to give me the booster in another time
  • Due to 'unforeseen circumstances' it has evaporated. Well nomads have only been running for a few years, so still some teething problems :smile:
    What a joke - with the bonus time looming in the season competition, those who held back in Crows and hit the first jumped ahead, those who used the first one with Crows and aimed to use the 6 h one with Nomads are stuffed.
    This I believe is called a nice even playing field, like the one we had at primary school, which was around a 1:5 gradient, but at least we switched ends at half time to make things fair...
  • πραγματικα νομιζω πως απλα μας κοροιδευετε.... δεν ξερετε τι κανετε
    ολα ειναι στημενα πως δηθεν υπαρχει προβλημα
    το μονο προβλημα που υπαρχει ειναι στο μυαλο σας...  >:)>:)>:)
  • Well the screw up is real and probably isn't going to stop for as long as this game still run which isn't very long

Sign In to comment.