Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS please wake up

Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
edited 10.03.2018 in General Discussion
Hello im from the USA1 Server nice to meet you all

i was ok with Nomads Finishing (but i get it a bug)

i was disappointed not getting the top 20 alliance reward nor the top 50 reward (same as all  members from AF: Riders)

BUT not giving us the PO at the end of the alliance rewards in Berimond invasion to some kind of glitch??? no one in Riders got it and this was Sad! (some weird glitch happened)

GGE Please we All Deserve compensation for what's going on everything i read everything i seen the past day is just Sad yeah i understand you had problems but at least pay it all out before ending it we worked hard and time to get what we wanted! and that all got taken away in a blink of an eye and you cant really go back and undo that!

ik this wont go anywhere all we can do is hope GGS will see our messages!
https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 

Comments

• DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    We have started a ruby boycott - as this will get their attention
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Good!

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    same in our alliance...Tower didn't get that deco either
    commando @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.03.2018

i was disappointed not getting the top 20 alliance reward nor the top 50 reward (same as all  members from AF: Riders)

BUT not giving us the PO at the end of the alliance rewards in Berimond invasion to some kind of glitch??? no one in Riders got it and this was Sad! (some weird glitch happened)

GGE Please we All Deserve compensation for what's going on everything i read everything i seen the past day is just Sad yeah i understand you had problems but at least pay it all out before ending it we worked hard and time to get what we wanted! and that all got taken away in a blink of an eye and you cant really go back and undo that!

You have some good points, but the problem is this happened over the weekend and GGS is kind of lazy on weekends, except for on a very rare occasion like this where they cancelled the invasion before it was scheduled to be finished due to bugs. Maybe that is why they did not think it all the way through when cancelling the invasion because of it being a weekend which also seemed to mess up the alliance rewards as well for Berimond Invasion. Now the forum has gotten massive complaints which they had better give us adequate compensation for this cancelling including the  ruby buyers. I can imagine these problems won't be fixed unfortunately until Monday at the very earliest.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Nomads got shut down because either it was employee sabotage(word has it they're not happy), or the bug was negatively affecting  ruby sales from GGE's perspective.  If the bug were screwing players over the event would still be running and not fixed for months.

The GGE line of "fairness" to other players is just propaganda that they hope enough people swallow.

Call me jaded.  I'm beginning to think there must be some kind of bet involved along the lines of that in the movie "Trading Places" where empire is concerned.
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Update- we just got the pool from alliance rewards thanks GGS! 

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • All they care about is money, as I said before they will give out some token BS with a "sorry".....I had over 30K tabs and put in hours for nothing. When I commit to place high I put in the time to get there. Some of us have to pick are events because we can not shoot for the top spots very often (TAKES A LOT OF TIME) and when our time and money are wasted we don't want the same token BS time after time. You need to WAKE UP and this message is as PG13 as I can make it.
    ammjtlb @ usa 1
  • We have started a ruby boycott - as this will get their attention
    That's the type of language they understand but it sucks that it has come to that. $$$$$$$$$$

-AB
    ammjtlb @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

You have some good points, but the problem is this happened over the weekend and GGS is kind of lazy on weekends, except for on a very rare occasion like this where they cancelled the invasion before it was scheduled to be finished due to bugs. Maybe that is why they did not think it all the way through when cancelling the invasion because of it being a weekend which also seemed to mess up the alliance rewards as well for Berimond Invasion. Now the forum has gotten massive complaints which they had better give us adequate compensation for this cancelling including the  ruby buyers. I can imagine these problems won't be fixed unfortunately until Monday at the very earliest.
    Just remember how Nomads was ended early to a glitch that affects GGS's income. On Saturday, they work weekends, don't believe their lies. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Ashe (AU1)Ashe (AU1) AU1 Posts: 30
    Alliances on AUS1 server have not received the PO item for completing the Berimond Alliance Rewards. 

Ashe @ au 1  
  • GB1 alliances have not received it either
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    We didnt recieve are   deco item either
  • douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) NL1 Posts: 157
    It is a display error... You get the deco at 862k points.
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    It is a display error... You get the deco at 862k points.
    Where did you get that from

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file