Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad compensation?

13»

Comments

• I'm so damn tired of their screw ups!! They could have just run a NORMAL nomad event instead of Khan...but no they give us the crap Beri that eats troops and has no decent coin payout.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 10.03.2018
    I would say that any compensation would have to be quite reasonable. Like 5k 5% glory flags, at least 1 million gold coins, and maybe when the Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge returns back a tablet booster  for everyone? I was not only out of 5% flags, but also low on gold coins during the Kahn's Revenge and Nomad Invasion as well.  

David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    We need our stuff back, but they need to think first what to do.
    What players lost.
    Their time.
    They should let you to stop the time of the booster until they give the nomad event back.
    Give the rewards for both events (nomads and berimond) yes, alliance prizes on berimond doesn't work, that's what i heard.
    Give the soliders back to those who lost them while attacking the nomad camps.
    Also for low level playes the eq that expire.
    Nomad shop should run again next week for 3 days and let ppl buy their stuff with the tables. And by stuff i mean soliders too.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

edited 10.03.2018
    Also, if Goodgame Studios were to work on the weekends, don't you think that it would have made more sense for GGS to only close the shop instead of canceling the entire invasion? My argument for this is because once the shop starts working again properly then any tablets and medals that you have accumulated you will be able to spend on again.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Also, if Goodgame Studios were to work on the weekends, don't you think that it would have made more sense for GGS to only close the shop instead of canceling the entire invasion? My argument for this is because once the shop starts working again properly then any tablets and medals that you have accumulated you will be able to spend on again.
    You do understand that shop wasn't the problem here right?
    The problems were the tools from nomads. All tools that you used on 2/3/4 waves (the special nomad tools) gave 3% bonus on nomad camps, and you get like 1.3k points each attack. And the tools were not used on the attack. SO the player can attack again and again  with them for x amount of time. Ofc if you have enough skyps for the event.
    A guy from de1 made 2m points alone with no booster or let's say tons of money. Just skyps/ tools and soliders.
    The reason of them to close the shop first was, that players to not spend the tablets from the attacks. But if they know about the bug from the first day, well... they had time to buy tails/soliders and so on.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    Ok, i say, take away all khan tokens looted in that event from everyone.

If indiviudals are getting 2 million!! then i  wouldnt mind losing the 1000s i looted, or give everyoen 2 million tokens what the fuck 2 million is just fkn overpowered 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • I SWEAR GOT TO KILL ME IF I BUY RUBIES ANYMORE AT MONAD TIME 
  • When I went to bed hammered drunk last night I was sitting 11th in nomads. I had 30k tablets sitting there waiting for my cupcake and had 15hrs of 250% booster left. Now what in the holey fuck is GGE going to do to compensate for that? I am waiting for a player survey so I can say that I'm 1 our of 5 with my GGE enjoyment lol.
    But seriously gimme some rubys  B)

edited 10.03.2018
    You do understand that shop wasn't the problem here right?
    The problems were the tools from nomads. All tools that you used on 2/3/4 waves (the special nomad tools) gave 3% bonus on nomad camps, and you get like 1.3k points each attack. And the tools were not used on the attack. SO the player can attack again and again  with them for x amount of time. Ofc if you have enough skyps for the event.
    A guy from de1 made 2m points alone with no booster or let's say tons of money. Just skyps/ tools and soliders.
    The reason of them to close the shop first was, that players to not spend the tablets from the attacks. But if they know about the bug from the first day, well... they had time to buy tails/soliders and so on.

Edit: I just noticed the problem. You said "the tools were not used on the attack" which I think that would be bug related. Thanks for the info.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • edited 11.03.2018
    10/10 for the magic show.

• Sir Bubba (US1)Sir Bubba (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Hey GGE,

Not only do you need to give a hell of an awesome blue box over this and give everyone the rewards they earned, you actually owe us much more! You have destroyed the trust of your players. 

The newbs don't stick around anymore, the mid-sized alliances are collapsing, and long time players are leaving in droves. Wake up! I know you have to pander to ruby buyers and make a profit yourselves, but you've really pushed it to the point you are destroying the game for all. And anyone who pays to play is just shelling out good money to be treated like crap. You seriously don't have ANY developers working the weekend shift? You seriously can't call anyone in?

Even doing things like taking away the big time skips, lucky pennies, etc. etc. hurts the smallest and newest players the most...you just keep shooting yourself in the foot....these are the people you want to stick around to potentially buy rubies to make up for all the people you've driven off.

I truly wonder if GGE even cares about saving the game anymore.

The way things are going I expect that one day out of the blue we will get a pop up notice "Shutting down in one minute for maintenance"...and the game will just never come back online.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I think GGS is borderline killing the game off like all the others. I think they will just sack heaps of employees and just worry about Big Farm
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I bought 3 days in booster last nomads and they gave it to me in the last 4 hours of the event, wankers 
    WAR PLAYER
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    First off .....mistakes happen...half you lot aint bought crap so i would give u fookal.

I was affected more than every person commenting here-all I want is my boost returned at my convenience..asking for blue boxes is stupid..you get in life what you put in...........so if you spend fooking zip...you get fookal back...long as you got the prizes and medals saved.

I missed weekend work...which is more than a 70 hour pack...had 36 hour boost...I aint asking for it back...i want the hours lost onus only......sick of people talking chite on here moaning for the sake of moaning....I understand ppl annoyed...I am but you will have issues with a game like this...giving compo to ppl who did nothing or spent nothing solves nothing....all it does is give u lazy kunts a freebie..

I rerad these forums and see all the people that aint ruby...I do understand time is important so a few skips for you maybe max.....ruby need boosts returned...but this compo idea has to stop....you lot remind me of the bad back brigade...claim if you see blame...have some fucking self respect and pride man.

maverique @ en 1
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    I agree compensation should be in line with loss - blanket goodies do nothing for the game. Ruby boycott will  make them them wake up, they follow their earnings a lot more than work on the game.
  • Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
    I agree compensation should be in line with loss - blanket goodies do nothing for the game. Ruby boycott will  make them them wake up, they follow their earnings a lot more than work on the game.
    Careful now, you may just get banned...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file