Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad compensation?

Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
edited 11.03.2018 in General Discussion
I just lost a top 50 position in nomads no thanks to GGS. I lost a food item and the equipment from top 100. I also lost the ability buy horsetails that are practically essential to have any chance in bc/fl.

We should get the rewards for finishing it the spot that we did regardless of when the event ended. An absolute load of crap from GGS as per usual. We likely won't get anything even though it was completely GGS fault. 

EDIT:
I guess bm Freidreich or whatever his name is decided to remove my last paragraph where I said "I can't wait for the players to boycott this game" 

Wake up GGS if you keep this up then it will happen regardless if you delete our posts.
Post edited by Dank (AU1) on

Comments

• We depend on the nomad event for horse tails.  It's probably time to end the "khan" part of the nomads because the programming appears to be too difficult to get right.  Some HT's (1000?), as a gift, would be nice though I would probably buy 2000 for the programming error and take down of the nomad event.

New stuff is fun, but GGS should beta test that it works on a test server/environment in the future.
    falconworth @ usa 1
  • Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
    We depend on the nomad event for horse tails.  It's probably time to end the "khan" part of the nomads because the programming appears to be too difficult to get right.  Some HT's (1000?), as a gift, would be nice though I would probably buy 2000 for the programming error and take down of the nomad event.

New stuff is fun, but GGS should beta test that it works on a test server/environment in the future.
    I'm looking for a little more than 1k in horsetails. I could have earnt that in half a day of nomads...
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,730
    i get 5000 horsteails from gge :):):)     (in my dreams)   now they think we're happy with that beri invasion???
    flug @ nl 1
  • https://prnt.sc/ip9oip

check this GGE , my 8 hours booster wasted.

i wanted to b uy sols from nomads.

we want compensation i was rank 4 ... we want all equipments according to our ranks
    rohan5
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    I want my top X , I was 2cnd and sometimes 1st but I definilty want the god damm top 100 equipment.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    I want my top X , I was 2cnd and sometimes 1st but I definilty want the god damm top 100 equipment.
    Hope you get it from the amazing team of goofy games empire :)
    flug @ nl 1
    https://prnt.sc/ip9oip

we want compensation i was rank 4 ... we want all equipments according to our ranks
    Yeap mate just another victim

I think you speak for everyone when you say we want our rewards for where we placed

• happlo (NL1)happlo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 43
    I just lost a top 50 position in nomads no thanks to GGS. I lost a food item and the equipment from top 100. I also lost the ability buy horsetails that are practically essential to have any chance in bc/fl.

We should get the rewards for finishing it the spot that we did regardless of when the event ended. An absolute load of crap from GGS as per usual. We likely won't get anything even though it was completely GGS fault. 

I can't wait till when the player base has had enough and just boycotts the game. 
    you are so right
  • https://prnt.sc/ip9oip

Yeap mate just another victim

I think you speak for everyone when you say we want our rewards for where we placed

yes i am speaking on behalf of everyone who bought boosters and their boosters are wasted now.. i am speaking for everyone who had top ranks 
    rohan5
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    edited 11.03.2018
    What a mess - nothing particularly hard here, just a season competition running alongside nomads and Khan fort, yet GGS still manage to concoct a screw up.

DK
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
  • GGE stuff us all around. That's  a good way to get rid of players. I wondered why so many of the long term players are now on ruins. Just when you are getting somewhere in a competition, for some obscure reason, that only they believe, they shut it down and you lose everything you've done in the last day. What's your plan GGE, get rid of all the players so that you can shut the server down completely. You're going the right way about it. Very Clever!!!!
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Compensation should be no less than 10k horsetails, 6k troops and a few thousand assorted tools (for the tools and troops that were both lost in attack, and that we could've bought from the nomad tablet shop).

This is getting ridiculous.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
    Compensation should be no less than 10k horsetails, 6k troops and a few thousand assorted tools (for the tools and troops that were both lost in attack, and that we could've bought from the nomad tablet shop).

This is getting ridiculous.
    Maybe when I go bed tonight this will be a reality in my dreams but that's about it.
    is it me or......................beri invasion are back and the issues are back again to.
    flug @ nl 1
    strange how gge can work weekends when they are losing out to glitch
    Couldn't agree more.

When we lose out we have to wait the weekend but when they lose out its an entirely new story.

• Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 187
    The "one size fits all" compensation doesn't fly either.  Sure, give everybody what I earned.  I'm just sick to death of the constant stuff ups which mean those who work hard at doing well get burned time and again.  Those who do nothing and spend nothing get loads of rewards for GGS stuff ups.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Am pissed off with the way GGe  are screwing everything up think its time for me to call an end to this game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file